A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

I've alreradsy seen it and I know what was said and what I saw. Maybe you nodded off and missed it.

No claim. Just saying what happened. But I doubt you will find any actual full contiguous video of the game on YouTube so soon, it would violate copyright laws.
Ummm. Your claim is that the roughing happened but wasn’t called. You’re only “evidence” being yon saw it.

PITT hired failed Aurther Smith as O-Co-ordinator? Claiming a good history in the "run game"? HUH? He was lambasted all year for not using that superstar rookie running back, name escapes me. ATL was basically terrible on offense all year long....two years running.

Nice job Rooney or whomever is in charge. Tomlin?
Wasn’t he the OC in Tenn with Vrabel before that? Atlantas problem was they don’t have a QB.

Yea but Republicans can't ruin Taylor Swift like they did the Dixie Chicks. Some celebrities do bad things and the right embraces them. Like Morgan Wallen. But I get it. He's so good I don't care that he's racist. In fact I assume anyone who sings like that is. And Taylor isn't Bud Light where you can hurt her ticket sales.

Think of all the rich Republicans you worship. They want their daughters to love them. So they buy them Taylor Swift tickets. Even Trump will send Baron Hilton if he's ready to Taylor Swift concerns so he can prey on young girls just like dear old dad.
How in the blue hell did you come up with all that hyperbole and conspiracy from someone simply stating that Trump happens to be more famous worldwide than Swift.

Yikes

This thread:

Me: “It’s annoying that the media shows Taylor Swift so much during NFL games.”

Leftists: “OMG YOU MAGA TRUMP LOVER YOU HATE HER AND HATE ALL WOMEN AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS BLAH BLAH!!”

It’s insane

PITT hired failed Aurther Smith as O-Co-ordinator? Claiming a good history in the "run game"? HUH? He was lambasted all year for not using that superstar rookie running back, name escapes me. ATL was basically terrible on offense all year long....two years running.
Nice job Rooney or whomever is in charge. Tomlin?

FIVE PROBLEMS:
  1. All Fall, Tomlin said that after firing their old OC (the guy with no NFL experience) that they needed to reinvent the team with a whole new fresh approach, yet hiring this Smith guy is just more living in their fears, going with a run-heavy offense in an age where run offenses don't work so well anymore, in effect, actually sticking with their old approach, the exact opposite of what Tomlin said they really needed to do.
  2. Tomlin said that next year will be a critical year for evaluating Pickett. I guess after two full seasons, they still don't know what they have because the guy plays shitty and is always injured. First they blamed his playing on the old OC, but then Pickett got hurt after they fired him. But how are they going to get their best out of Pickett with an OC who focuses mainly on the run?
  3. Where does this leave their WRs Johnson and especially superstar George Pickens? Pickens looks like he could be the next Antonio Brown, but will he be happy in a run-heavy offense? As it is, he gets too few passes his way.
  4. Of the running backs they do have, 1st round Harris has been a dud for the most part. Who picks RBs in the 1st round? But they have another guy who was undrafted that runs circles around him, Jeylen Warren, a powerhouse, who looks to be the best thing to come their way since The Bus, but Steelers will stick with Harris because, you know, 1st Round Draft.
  5. Meanwhile, Rudolph, who has sat on the bench for two years and was insulted when they didn't turn over the reigns to him after Ben left, they might lose in the off season. They keep promising a "fair competition" for QBs but how is there going to be that when they obviously want to give Pickett another year and try to develop him? So, they have Trubisky which sucks eggs and they might let go,. Rudolph who looks like their best QB but might leave (he tried to leave last year), and Pickett who plays like shit but they want to stick with because, you guessed it--- they picked him in the 1st round while no one else wanted him!
And who did they pick as OC to replace the guy with no NFL experience? A guy from Atlanta who at best was a run-offense guy who doesn't need the job because he's rich whose last three seasons with Atlanta were LOSING seasons, like 7-10.

What a way to rebuild a team. 😥

This thread:

Me: “It’s annoying that the media shows Taylor Swift so much during NFL games.”

Leftists: “OMG YOU MAGA TRUMP LOVER YOU HATE HER AND HATE ALL WOMEN AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS BLAH BLAH!!”

It’s insane

I would rather look at Taylor than Joe Buck or other.

Ummm. Your claim is that the roughing happened but wasn’t called. You’re only “evidence” being yon saw it.

Everyone in the stadium including the announcers saw it. Except for the refs.

And you.

Are you sure you even watched the game? Maybe you just dreamed it while sleeping in your couch full of potatoes.

Everyone in the stadium including the announcers saw it. Except for the refs.

And you.

Are you sure you even watched the game? Maybe you just dreamed it while sleeping in your couch full of potatoes.
So the Ravens fans who are making all these missed calls videos are just choosing to ignore that one? Full of shit

Mahomes needs to suffer serious bodily injury and taken out in a hearse. Nobody but far Left whackjobs and morons like the Thiefs. It should have been a Bills-Lions Super Bowl this year.

Nah, I've kinda started liking Mahomes. The guy is a real talent. He might possibly live to out-shadow Brady.

We are still waiting for the obama/mike impersonators and the joe impersonators to take it into vicious mode. And watch Prog reactions to it. More and more are going hungry we are told. Children. Commercials on TV. 60 years of the Great Society with trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars spent. Children getting at least two meals a day in schools.
Put down the crack pipe.
Junior's licking his teeth.

Because it’s like talking to a passionate flat-earther

.. huh? Explain that logic
To you?

"it’s like talking to a passionate flat-earther"

TDS RULZ

1706824872013.png

We hate him with a passion. Allen is 100X the QB Mahomes hopes to be.
LOL. how many MVP's does Allen have?
SB wins?

SB MVP's?

AFC Championships?

PO wins?

Regular season wins?

Is Allen out performing Mahomes in any metric?

Oh turnovers. He's definitely got him there...... LOL

Why don't you ask them? Pretty strange really, you keep calling me a liar, yet you have not once actually reviewed the game yourself to see whether I'm right!

And I'm right.

Ok here I watched the 4th quarter and it didnt happen. There was no roughing the passer against the Chiefs that wasnt called that should have been.

It doesn't?

Yet here you and your panties are all bunched up.

The only issue I have is you making statements that are objectively untrue. I couldnt care less if Swift were more well known than Trump but the fact is she isnt. There probably isnt anyone on the planet who is more well known than Trump at this point for good and bad reasons. There are huge swaths of the US population who have no real idea who Swift is. That's not the case with Trump. The same can be said internationally. Swift is probably more popular than Trump, but she's not more well known.

Forum List

Back