A road to wealth for Blacks

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

But didn't someone make a comment about profiting and losing ones soul?

Or sell crack.

Seems that you gotta get the ingredients for the crack from a white person. Don't see too many coca trees in the hood.

Pretty sure those are grown south of the border.

So am I and that's my point. The ingredients are transported here primarily by plane and I don't think blacks own all that many airlines. Or trucking companies.

Regardless of race, creed or color....

Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.
Stay in school ? Plz even though black people are obtaining all kinds of degrees (despite whites supremacists under funding blk schools) we are still the most unemployed.

As for playing the victim. I am victim. I am victim of white supremacy. Shaming tactics don't work with me.

Finally you are biggest complainer about black people on USMB.
If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are. You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.

The internet gives stupid uneducated dumb ass whites the opportunity to speak.
But we noticed that you didn’t disagree with me. Good for you.

Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.
Stay in school ? Plz even though black people are obtaining all kinds of degrees (despite whites supremacists under funding blk schools) we are still the most unemployed.

As for playing the victim. I am victim. I am victim of white supremacy. Shaming tactics don't work with me.

If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are. You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.

Except I did. Certainly you are a fool if you think calling you stupid, uneducated and a dumb ass is not disagreeing with you.

If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are.
So how do you explain the discrimination in employment ?
You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.
The white supremacists control all the jobs

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Except I did. Certainly you are a fool if you think calling you stupid, uneducated and a dumb ass is not disagreeing with you.
Oh, I thought you were talking about yourself. Sorry. :biggrin:

If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are.
You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.

Blacks have been here longer than Asians, for example. Why aren't Asians complaining like you are? Because they collectively got their shit together and made themselves employment and stayed in school. Blacks are still too busy whining about whitey not giving them a job. You're a pathetic bunch.

Q: So what road do blacks take in Africa to get to wealth?

A: The one that leads them to a white country for a job from a white person, apparently. Right Paul?

Blacks have been here longer than Asians, for example. Why aren't Asians complaining like you are? Because they collectively got their shit together and made themselves employment and stayed in school. Blacks are still too busy whining about whitey not giving them a job. You're a pathetic bunch.

Really?

Asian Americans are reporting varied forms of job discrimination, with complicating factors – cultural and economic – that make it extra hard for them to win rights, wages and benefits, a panel told D.C. unionists on May 21.

The panel, at a Workers Rights hearing called by the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA), an AFL-CIO constituency group, drew agreement from the room full of attendees including from AFL-CIO education coordinator David Carpio and from former Service Employee Union organizer Miya Chen, now a White House liaison on Asian-American issues.

Speakers ranged from an activist for nail salon workers – who noted two-thirds of her colleagues are “independent contractors” deprived of labor law protections – to a young Thai woman who just finished her 5-year apprenticeship training with Electrical Workers Local 26 and will become a journeyman electrician on June 4.

They also included a Filipina teacher whose union, the Prince Georges County, Md., Education Association, went to bat for Filipina teachers whom the county schools illegally forced to pay various Visa fees. The Obama administration Labor Department fined the county school system millions of dollars in the case.

Job discrimination against Asian Americans is important: They’re the fastest-growing minority group in the U.S., and now number 15 million nationwide. Their share of the U.S. workforce doubled in the last decade. And the 2010 census showed double-digit percentage increases in the Asian American population in many states, including Maryland (up 51 percent) and Virginia (more than 70 percent).

Asian Americans tackle job discrimination

Unfortunately, Asian Americans, while being discriminated, tends to under-report to the right people, which would probably tell the rest of the society that nothing bad is happening, which isn't the case. Alyssa Rosenberg has found out that Asian Americans only filed 3.26% of discrimination complaints in her article "Asian Americans employees underreport discrimination, report finds." 3.26% is a really low percent and telling the discrimination to people in the community doesn't count towards the percent either. It's logical to let the community to know what's going on so they can try to find ways around it but it's also more logical to report this to the authority so that they can deal with it. Rosenberg stated that Asian Americans are "less likely to think the complaint process would be helpful to them. It is understandable to think that the authorities wouldn't help them because they happen to be the same race that discriminated them but at the same time, not all of them are racist.

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Although when we think of discrimination in the workplace, we tend to focus on groups such as African-Americans and Latinos, discrimination against Asians is present as well, though it generally is more subtle.

A novel published late last year called "The Partner Track", by Amy Wan, describes the efforts of Ingrid Yung, a young Asian-American woman (known as a "two-fer", a minority and a female) to achieve partnership in a prestigious Washington law firm. Having toiled in the transactional trenches for eight years, structuring complex deals for major corporations, she is on the brink of becoming the firm's first minority, female partner. At the firm's summer outing, three white, male lawyers perform a rap parody, replete with the N-word, while wearing fake gold teeth and cornrows. After video footage of this performance goes viral online, creating a PR disaster, the firm conscripts Ingrid for damage control, due to her twofer status. The dual stresses of running a demanding deal and playing the model minority thrust Ingrid into a maelstrom of race, class and sexual politics. Throw in a messy workplace romance with a fellow senior associate and her partnership bid is in trouble.

In a recent Washington Post article (“I’ve always thought your people were very bright.” N. Va. native’s novel explores the “bamboo ceiling”), Amy Wan was quoted as stating that in the annals of American employment discrimination, "quiet" and "hardworking" may not seem like the worst way to be characterized, but such seemingly benign stereotypes, much like the term "model minority," mask a less benign truth backed by reams of research: members of the country's most highly educated racial group are among the least likely to make it to the top in corporate America.

Asian Americans fare as poorly as other minority groups when it comes to the top jobs at the nation's 500 largest companies. Only eight of those companies are led by Asian Americans, and only 2.6 percent of the seats on the corporate boards of Fortune 500 companies are held by Asian Americans, according to research by Diversity Inc. and the think tank Catalyst. One in five Asian Americans surveyed by Pew said "they have personally been treated unfairly in the past year because they are Asian," and one in 10 have been called an offensive name.

Request Rejected

In a study done at Wharton, researchers emailed 6,500 professors from 89 different disciplines at over 200 college institutions posing as students seeking meeting time with the professor. The only difference in these emails was the sender’s name: varying from Brad Anderson to Meredith Roberts to Deepak Patel to Chang Wong. Individuals with stereotypical white male names (i.e. Brad Anderson) were 25% more likely to receive a response over both women and minorities. Faculty at private, more prestigious universities were more likely to discriminate, and racial bias was more pervasive against Asian students. Katharine Milkman, the author of the study told Asian Fortune “Our work highlights that students of Asian descent face significant discrimination along one important pathway in Academia. In fact, students with Indian and Chinese names faced the most bias of any minority groups studied in our research (which included Black, Hispanic, Indian and Chinese students).”

There are signs that workplace discrimination among Asian Americans may be the worst of any racial or ethnic minority group. According to a Gallup Poll, 30-31% of AAPIs surveyed reported incidents of employment discrimination, the largest of any group, with African Americans constituting the second largest at 26%. However, despite this high percentage of perceived workplace discrimination, AAPIs only filed about 2-3% of the total employment discrimination complaints received by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against private employers.

Workplace Discrimination Based On Names - Asian Fortune

Now STFU.

Really?

Asian Americans are reporting varied forms of job discrimination, with complicating factors – cultural and economic – that make it extra hard for them to win rights, wages and benefits, a panel told D.C. unionists on May 21.

The panel, at a Workers Rights hearing called by the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA), an AFL-CIO constituency group, drew agreement from the room full of attendees including from AFL-CIO education coordinator David Carpio and from former Service Employee Union organizer Miya Chen, now a White House liaison on Asian-American issues.

Speakers ranged from an activist for nail salon workers – who noted two-thirds of her colleagues are “independent contractors” deprived of labor law protections – to a young Thai woman who just finished her 5-year apprenticeship training with Electrical Workers Local 26 and will become a journeyman electrician on June 4.

They also included a Filipina teacher whose union, the Prince Georges County, Md., Education Association, went to bat for Filipina teachers whom the county schools illegally forced to pay various Visa fees. The Obama administration Labor Department fined the county school system millions of dollars in the case.

Job discrimination against Asian Americans is important: They’re the fastest-growing minority group in the U.S., and now number 15 million nationwide. Their share of the U.S. workforce doubled in the last decade. And the 2010 census showed double-digit percentage increases in the Asian American population in many states, including Maryland (up 51 percent) and Virginia (more than 70 percent).

Unfortunately, Asian Americans, while being discriminated, tends to under-report to the right people, which would probably tell the rest of the society that nothing bad is happening, which isn't the case. Alyssa Rosenberg has found out that Asian Americans only filed 3.26% of discrimination complaints in her article "Asian Americans employees underreport discrimination, report finds." 3.26% is a really low percent and telling the discrimination to people in the community doesn't count towards the percent either. It's logical to let the community to know what's going on so they can try to find ways around it but it's also more logical to report this to the authority so that they can deal with it. Rosenberg stated that Asian Americans are "less likely to think the complaint process would be helpful to them. It is understandable to think that the authorities wouldn't help them because they happen to be the same race that discriminated them but at the same time, not all of them are racist.

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Although when we think of discrimination in the workplace, we tend to focus on groups such as African-Americans and Latinos, discrimination against Asians is present as well, though it generally is more subtle.

A novel published late last year called "The Partner Track", by Amy Wan, describes the efforts of Ingrid Yung, a young Asian-American woman (known as a "two-fer", a minority and a female) to achieve partnership in a prestigious Washington law firm. Having toiled in the transactional trenches for eight years, structuring complex deals for major corporations, she is on the brink of becoming the firm's first minority, female partner. At the firm's summer outing, three white, male lawyers perform a rap parody, replete with the N-word, while wearing fake gold teeth and cornrows. After video footage of this performance goes viral online, creating a PR disaster, the firm conscripts Ingrid for damage control, due to her twofer status. The dual stresses of running a demanding deal and playing the model minority thrust Ingrid into a maelstrom of race, class and sexual politics. Throw in a messy workplace romance with a fellow senior associate and her partnership bid is in trouble.

In a recent Washington Post article (“I’ve always thought your people were very bright.” N. Va. native’s novel explores the “bamboo ceiling”), Amy Wan was quoted as stating that in the annals of American employment discrimination, "quiet" and "hardworking" may not seem like the worst way to be characterized, but such seemingly benign stereotypes, much like the term "model minority," mask a less benign truth backed by reams of research: members of the country's most highly educated racial group are among the least likely to make it to the top in corporate America.

Asian Americans fare as poorly as other minority groups when it comes to the top jobs at the nation's 500 largest companies. Only eight of those companies are led by Asian Americans, and only 2.6 percent of the seats on the corporate boards of Fortune 500 companies are held by Asian Americans, according to research by Diversity Inc. and the think tank Catalyst. One in five Asian Americans surveyed by Pew said "they have personally been treated unfairly in the past year because they are Asian," and one in 10 have been called an offensive name.

Request Rejected

In a study done at Wharton, researchers emailed 6,500 professors from 89 different disciplines at over 200 college institutions posing as students seeking meeting time with the professor. The only difference in these emails was the sender’s name: varying from Brad Anderson to Meredith Roberts to Deepak Patel to Chang Wong. Individuals with stereotypical white male names (i.e. Brad Anderson) were 25% more likely to receive a response over both women and minorities. Faculty at private, more prestigious universities were more likely to discriminate, and racial bias was more pervasive against Asian students. Katharine Milkman, the author of the study told Asian Fortune “Our work highlights that students of Asian descent face significant discrimination along one important pathway in Academia. In fact, students with Indian and Chinese names faced the most bias of any minority groups studied in our research (which included Black, Hispanic, Indian and Chinese students).”

There are signs that workplace discrimination among Asian Americans may be the worst of any racial or ethnic minority group. According to a Gallup Poll, 30-31% of AAPIs surveyed reported incidents of employment discrimination, the largest of any group, with African Americans constituting the second largest at 26%. However, despite this high percentage of perceived workplace discrimination, AAPIs only filed about 2-3% of the total employment discrimination complaints received by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against private employers.

Now STFU.
You're talking about people in school or people with jobs. Paul is complaining that whites don't give blacks enough jobs. Most zipperheads are happy to be here. Unlike you pathetic lot.

Really?

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Request Rejected

Now STFU.
You're talking about people in school or people with jobs. Paul is complaining that whites don't give blacks enough jobs. Most zipperheads are happy to be here. Unlike you pathetic lot.

No that's not what Paul is talking about. You don't know any Asians. Now you really need to talk about something else white man who has been given everything by the government. You and your ancestors.

Really?

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Request Rejected

Now STFU.

No that's not what Paul is talking about. You don't know any Asians. Now you really need to talk about something else white man who has been given everything by the government. You and your ancestors.
Look, white people built this country. Black people built Africa. You prefer living with whites than your own kind. 'Nuff said.

Really?

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Request Rejected

Now STFU.

Look, white people built this country. Black people built Africa. You prefer living with whites than your own kind. 'Nuff said.

White people didn't build this country. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. We are more American than you.

America's Wealth......From the Backs of Our Ancestors

Simple Q

Simple Q

He can't.

Black people built USA.

Or I could get even deeper and say black people were the first people on the earth.. So what are you doing on our planet white man ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Black people built USA.

Or I could get even deeper and say black people were the first people on the earth.. So what are you doing on our planet white man ?

Now that's a bitch slapping.

Really?

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Request Rejected

Now STFU.

White people didn't build this country. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. We are more American than you.

America's Wealth......From the Backs of Our Ancestors

Black people built black neighbourhoods. 'Nuff said.

Simple Q
Maybe people just don't like you. It would be understandable.

Black people built USA.

We all come from Africa, but my line of descent had enough sense to lose the black pigment.

Really?

Asianlife.com - Magazine

Request Rejected

Now STFU.

Every kind of people built America. You seem to misunderstand what it means to be American.

Forum List

Back