A road to wealth for Blacks

I never caused anything towards blacks, but you're giving them a really bad name by being such a racist.

Btw, your brain lives in a mud hut.

:thanks:

The blacks who are here don't seem to share your view. So again you don't want to take responsibility for what whites have done You've just admitted it.
I don't take responsibility for what whites did because the whole white race didn't do those things to blacks, it was SOME white people, and some BLACK people. My ancestors had ZERO to do with any of that.

Since I've never said this is about all whites. You are just making excuses to not take responsibility. You see you bloody tampon, you asked me do blacks take responsibility. Not some blacks. And some blacks did not make racist laws or polices denying some blacks of opportunity. And those laws and policies were not limited to ust some whites, Your ancestors benefitted from these things. But we are well past that excuse.
Blacks sold your family into slavery, to whites, so blacks DO have a responsibility there. As for me or my ancestors, we have nothing to feel bad about, we did nothing. Being alive doesn't make you guilty.

Whites created jim crow segregation nationwide, your family benefitted from that. No one black did that. This happened after slavery was made illegal. So you do have a responsibility. Your sad and pathetic argument only has merit if everything had ended after slavery and all were treated equal. That did not happen rendering your argument into a load of white denial bullshit. Nice try. Find another argument.
Blaming whites today for your problems is the biggest cop-out ever devised by fools. Well, at least you feel better blaming your shit life on whitey. Go for it.

Unless you mow your own grass like Cigar and are a boss, you're a douchenozzle.

I respect Cigar, you? Notsomuch.

He mows his grass with a Cigar in his mouth. What is it you do?

I don't care what you respect.

Has IM2 amassed more wealth than 160 acres with 50 head and a creek running through the middle?

No. Listen to the old black man from FL, not IM2.

The funniest was when you messed with fbj.

Let's see here. Old wise man from FL vs. Im2..Guess who I'm listening to?

When's the last time time you went to an old cracker's funeral because you loved him?

:fu:

You're too racist to do that.

However, me and a certain black man did work for years. Yes, I went to his funeral.

His kinfolk sang so beautifully.

Nothing made him happier than working with me, I found out.

That tractor..

The man taught me how to tie a running bowline with a chain. Infinity respect for him.

People like im2 and ptbw are irrelevant in the real world.

how are you are relevant in the real world ?

I take people as individuals, not faceless placeholders in arbitrary groups, and I spend most of my life in service to others.

I fear my old aunt isn't long for this world when she's singing this. I sure do love her. Her husband stormed the beach in Normandy. He used to fall asleep and have nightmares about it. How do I know about this song? She was singing it the other day.

yep, our parents and grand parents made this country what it is and are bad mouthed by certain types, you know who they are. And no, they did not live high on the hog. what they did made possible the standard of living we all have today.

thank you

MSNBC is even worse. Joy Reid show is all about hating whitey
I do not know Joy Reid show here I just pick up shit from CNN and they're against the whites, you have to be blind to not see it, I'm not.I am not saying that you are but the lefties that a other story

Yea, usually if you let people talk, they will expose everything they are about....
We can always talk about what we think forever, but when you have your eyes clouded by blindness, you can not take concrete facts that prove your right.
You say we are racist because we are white, but wait a minute, what are you exactly towards westerners in general you leftists. Come on you are lost in your thoughts and you do not see the reality.

Incorrect. Whites who are racists get called racists. Whites who aren't don't.

blacks who are racists get called racists. Blacks who aren't don't.

You make me laugh junior.

Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primairy determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial
prejudice or discrimination

So racism is not simply talking about whites. And it's certainly not making the topic about whites in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.

From: Why It's Not Racist When People of Color Point Out White Supremacy in White People's Actions - Everyday Feminism

"We are still taught, in other words, that certain external racial markers suggest something about a person’s inherent morality, violent tendencies, athletic ability, musicality, intelligence, and so on."

The RACIST whites here do this all the time

"Categorizing people in this way and establishing a false moral hierarchy is racism."

And that's why you are called racists. We are not the ones trying to establish a moral hierarchy.

Racism is individual thoughts and actions as well as institutional patterns and policies that create unequal access to opportunities, resources, and power based on the notion of race – that is, based on imagined differences among groups.

This speaks for itself. But none of this is going to matter, regardless of the truth you will get shown you will continue your childish claims that have no basis in fact and exemplifies the groupthink all of you white racists say you don't have.

Since I didn't say that it can't be. Please stop trying to pretend that everything said by blacks about whites has the same meaning as when whites say it about blacks.

why would it not be the same only in reverse?

Mainly because I never said you people and then we have the history between the races whereby things have not been the same.

that still does not entitle blacks to a payoff or and other special treatment including kissing your asses

I think people who have got payoffs and special treatment now for 242 years really need to think before they make comments.

Where is my/our 242 years of payoffs? Someone owes me/us a huge check.

the african nations should write the checks. They sold us a defective product.

Yeah, OK.

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

But didn't someone make a comment about profiting and losing ones soul?
lol loser. Always blame someone else.

I fear my old aunt isn't long for this world when she's singing this. I sure do love her. Her husband stormed the beach in Normandy. He used to fall asleep and have nightmares about it. How do I know about this song? She was singing it the other day.

yep, our parents and grand parents made this country what it is and are bad mouthed by certain types, you know who they are. And no, they did not live high on the hog. what they did made possible the standard of living we all have today.

thank you

LOL! And Paul Bunyan existed with a big blue ox and plowed up the ground to make the rocky mountains.

I do not know Joy Reid show here I just pick up shit from CNN and they're against the whites, you have to be blind to not see it, I'm not.I am not saying that you are but the lefties that a other story

Yea, usually if you let people talk, they will expose everything they are about....
We can always talk about what we think forever, but when you have your eyes clouded by blindness, you can not take concrete facts that prove your right.
You say we are racist because we are white, but wait a minute, what are you exactly towards westerners in general you leftists. Come on you are lost in your thoughts and you do not see the reality.

Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primairy determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

So racism is not simply talking about whites. And it's certainly not making the topic about whites in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.

From: Why It's Not Racist When People of Color Point Out White Supremacy in White People's Actions - Everyday Feminism

"We are still taught, in other words, that certain external racial markers suggest something about a person’s inherent morality, violent tendencies, athletic ability, musicality, intelligence, and so on."

"Categorizing people in this way and establishing a false moral hierarchy is racism."

And that's why you are called racists. We are not the ones trying to establish a moral hierarchy.

Racism is individual thoughts and actions as well as institutional patterns and policies that create unequal access to opportunities, resources, and power based on the notion of race – that is, based on imagined differences among groups.

This speaks for itself. But none of this is going to matter, regardless of the truth you will get shown you will continue your childish claims that have no basis in fact and exemplifies the groupthink all of you white racists say you don't have.
By your own definition, you're a racist.

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

lol loser. Always blame someone else.

Maybe if you listen to Rush today he'll give you another race baited term to use.

Definition of racism

m

Well since I don't believe race is a determinant of anything, but you think race is a determinant of IQ just to name one area, it might be best for you to comment on another subject.

Definition of racism

m

Well since I don't believe race is a determinant of anything, but you think race is a determinant of IQ just to name one area, it might be best for you to comment on another subject.
I never said any such thing and I challenge you to quote me. It's ok, I'll wait. :popcorn:

thank you

LOL! And Paul Bunyan existed with a big blue ox and plowed up the ground to make the rocky mountains.

if you have proof to the contrary, please present it

Definition of racism

m

I never said any such thing and I challenge you to quote me. It's ok, I'll wait. :popcorn:

blahblahblah.jpg

Just like you didn't make the comments about the bananas or all Africans living in mud huts and did nothing until the white man came, etc..

Definition of racism

m

blahblahblah.jpg

Just like you didn't make the comments about the bananas or all Africans living in mud huts and did nothing until the white man came, etc..
You're concession is duly noted.

Poor thing.

Can I offer you a pudding?

Nearly everything you see on television was put there by white men, by white news editors, producers, screenwriters and so on. Even BET is white-owned.

That means blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

They're pathetic. Larry Elder. Ben Carson. Jesse Lee Peterson. Part of me thinks they're acting. But someone like Sheriff David Clarke is a HARDCORE white ass kisser

Homeland_Security_Clarke_94949-fa016.jpg

He'd make Stephen from Django Unchained (Samuel Jackson character) look like Malcolm X

ap630629032-02fcaf4ca7736109b998d760283a3a9ba7bceda7-s900-c85.jpg

They will never learn. They think "I've made it. So why can't these others"....they've probably fked a few white b*tches, so they think "life is good"

Morgan Freeman was on that ass kissing to whites sh*t...."Stop talking about racism. Race play no part in wealth distribution"

I mean. Morgan Freeman is officially 189 years old. He was born in the South in Memphis.

This MUTHA FKER has seen some REAL RACISM. What the hell is talking about ?

images

And I bet this fool is changing his tune about racism now they've given his cuddly, white acceptable Morgan, the Bill Cosby treatment by throwing some sexual allegations on him.

U thought you could get out the game clean......huh Morgan ?

They'll open Shawshank on your old ass and throw you in there until you empty your last breath. They always wanna fk up a black man's legacy. Once they realize your not making them money, they're coming for you. So Denzel and Will Smith are safe...for now.

Same with Cosby, he tried it the "Black people need to pull there pants up"......now look at him ? Like Freeman now the fire of racism, he'll be changing his tune.

All slaves are equal. They gave him that money and they can take it away. They don't want Cosby to pass down any of his shit.

But humans generally wanted to be accepted by society which is the status quo, and perhaps most of all people do not like ‘struggle’.

The only time these black individuals ‘understand’ the ‘reality’ of the game is when the system turns on them. And usually when the system does its usually in a very brutal way.

Poor thing.

Can I offer you a pudding?

I understand that the truth is tough for you .

So where is this road to wealth in Africa? What are people in mud hits supposed to do?

Nearly everything you see on television was put there by white men, by white news editors, producers, screenwriters and so on. Even BET is white-owned.

That means blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

They're pathetic. Larry Elder. Ben Carson. Jesse Lee Peterson. Part of me thinks they're acting. But someone like Sheriff David Clarke is a HARDCORE white ass kisser

Homeland_Security_Clarke_94949-fa016.jpg

He'd make Stephen from Django Unchained (Samuel Jackson character) look like Malcolm X

ap630629032-02fcaf4ca7736109b998d760283a3a9ba7bceda7-s900-c85.jpg

They will never learn. They think "I've made it. So why can't these others"....they've probably fked a few white b*tches, so they think "life is good"

Morgan Freeman was on that ass kissing to whites sh*t...."Stop talking about racism. Race play no part in wealth distribution"

I mean. Morgan Freeman is officially 189 years old. He was born in the South in Memphis.

This MUTHA FKER has seen some REAL RACISM. What the hell is talking about ?

images

And I bet this fool is changing his tune about racism now they've given his cuddly, white acceptable Morgan, the Bill Cosby treatment by throwing some sexual allegations on him.

U thought you could get out the game clean......huh Morgan ?

They'll open Shawshank on your old ass and throw you in there until you empty your last breath. They always wanna fk up a black man's legacy. Once they realize your not making them money, they're coming for you. So Denzel and Will Smith are safe...for now.

Same with Cosby, he tried it the "Black people need to pull there pants up"......now look at him ? Like Freeman now the fire of racism, he'll be changing his tune.

All slaves are equal. They gave him that money and they can take it away. They don't want Cosby to pass down any of his shit.

But humans generally wanted to be accepted by society which is the status quo, and perhaps most of all people do not like ‘struggle’.

The only time these black individuals ‘understand’ the ‘reality’ of the game is when the system turns on them. And usually when the system does its usually in a very brutal way.
Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.

Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.
Stay in school ? Plz even though black people are obtaining all kinds of degrees (despite whites supremacists under funding blk schools) we are still the most unemployed.

As for playing the victim. I am victim. I am victim of white supremacy. Shaming tactics don't work with me.

Finally you are biggest complainer about black people on USMB.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL

Forum List

Back