Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?

Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?
It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Didnt we come from apes?
It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.
I wont argue its negative, considering the history.
I am trying to put a new perspective on this lol

Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?
Maybe im just being technical.

Is applying a "negative stereotype" to one person, imply an entire race of people all over the world are inferior?
So are you saying it's okay, or what?
Was my post not clear?
Im saying it sounds like it isnt racism. Unless we change the definition what racism is.
As i stated above, i am being technical.

Would you rather look like an ape or know you are part neanderthal?
Is asslips calling me a "cave monkey" racist?
I just feel like there are so many double standards about this subject.

Put a face shot of your average white guy and your average black guy next to a face shot of your average ape...and c’mon! Can we at least say one of them more closely resembles the ape than the other one?

And that’s racist?...racism?...reality?...

Put a face shot of your average white guy and your average black guy next to a face shot of your average ape...and c’mon! Can we at least say one of them more closely resembles the ape than the other one?

And that’s racist?...racism?...reality?...
Thats my point.
Valerie Jerrets dad doesnt look like a monkey but she does.
There goes that blanket statement theory ;)

It's racist with context. If you're being technical/literal and whitewashing any context, it's not racist. You bored, nigga? :eek::D:D:D:D

do you think she was complimenting her?
insults dont equate to racism. You cant insult one person and it be racism. That doesnt imply you think an ENTIRE RACE of people are inferior.
You can use insults racists have used against other races. I think thats the problem here.
But my perspective is, is it really an insult?

valerie-jarrett-3.jpg

how does she look like a monkey????

Anything a white person says about blacks makes them a racist.

So are you saying it's okay, or what?
Was my post not clear?
Im saying it sounds like it isnt racism. Unless we change the definition what racism is.
As i stated above, i am being technical.
You're not being "technical". You're trying to polish a turd.

Forum List

Back