A gun control proposal

No one of any of these gun control posts have yet to prove more laws will help with stopping these shootings and intercity crime.

Last edited:
It would be better just to completely ban guns. We don't really need them. Seriously, why do you even need a gun?

You don't really "NEED" a cell phone or computer, so why do you have them? The 2 million self defense uses of firearms a year says many people do indeed need firearms to protect themselves and their property.

Another thing should be considered. If you take away the guns, you take away revenue. Hunting license fees go toward conservation, park upkeep both national and state, wetland purchases and maintenance, etc. So? Without this source of revenue, do we yet again tax the wealthy and successful even more?

It's akin to smoking. We've taxed smokers to the point that many have quit smoking. That's a good thing. Yet, the taxes on tobacco products pays a huge amount toward children's health programs in this country.

Another thing should be considered. If you take away the guns, you take away revenue. Hunting license fees go toward conservation, park upkeep both national and state, wetland purchases and maintenance, etc. So? Without this source of revenue, do we yet again tax the wealthy and successful even more?

It's akin to smoking. We've taxed smokers to the point that many have quit smoking. That's a good thing. Yet, the taxes on tobacco products pays a huge amount toward children's health programs in this country.

Taxes shouldn't be used punitively.

"Criminals don't follow the law , let's not have laws!" That's such a billshit excuse .

i find your use of black names to be racist .

But anyway. If Becky Sue buys a gun and gives it to bubba , she is on the hook for what bubba does with it . We know the connection cause it's registered to her . She'll think twice about handing over guns if her ass will be on the line as an accessory .

"Criminals don't follow the law , let's not have laws!" That's such a billshit excuse .

Who's using that for an excuse?

The ONLY way to get the 'laws' you want passed, is to repeal the 2nd, and have house to house searches to confiscate firearms.

Never happen

Not true . Conservative fallacy that gun control = gun bans.

Like I said at the start. Treat guns like cars . Ownership /title follows the gun . When u sell it to the next guy, it's registered under him.

No gun banning, jut responsible ownership .

Show me in the Constitution where you have a right to own a car.

Look up the word 'infringed'.

And TRY to get it into your head, that criminals are NOT going to register their firearms, nor are they going to bother with background checks.

It's more than that: courts have ruled that criminals DO NOT HAVE TO register guns! Yes, that's right: if you have a gun you are not allowed to have, you are NOT required to register it!

I know plenty .

I know facts are kryptonite to the gun nut crowd . I know the gun nuts are intellectually dishonest when the point to chicago constantly . Chitown has. A serious gang problem , but the gun crowd tries to hold it up as some liberal Capitol .

Why not bring up San Fran or Boston ? Two very lib cities in states wh tough gun laws .

You would not know a fact if it bit you on the scrotum.

Ooooh and insult . Yet another tactic of the gun nut . Avoid the facts !!! Deflect to somthing else, like illegals. Illegals is always a good bet!!

We both know you are uninterested in facts. Now piss off.

Bitch Im calling you out !

Hell , I'll let u pick the denominator . Gun murders , gun crime , whatever . U name it .

We will compare known gun nut state vs known gun control state .

A I ask is that the states be comparable . Similar population , and at least on big city .

Sir, I challenge you! (Glove slap)

I know plenty .

I know facts are kryptonite to the gun nut crowd . I know the gun nuts are intellectually dishonest when the point to chicago constantly . Chitown has. A serious gang problem , but the gun crowd tries to hold it up as some liberal Capitol .

Why not bring up San Fran or Boston ? Two very lib cities in states wh tough gun laws .
Rural America has incredibly low gun violence, and many more guns than people with relaxed gun laws.

So, dumb a$$ ITS NOT THE GUN!!!

I know plenty .

Rural America has incredibly low gun violence, and many more guns than people with relaxed gun laws.

So, dumb a$$ ITS NOT THE GUN!!!

Rural America lives 10 miles from the next guy . U wanna compare that with millions of city folk on top of each other ?!

Any of u cowards want to take my challenge ? I don't know the results . Maybe im wrong ?!? Let's give it a go!

Forum List

Back