Is Biden using his dead son to further his own political aspersions?

Well, seeing as how the GOP continually uses outright lies concerning the President, climate change, and gun control, I fail to see anything but hypocrisy in your accusation.

Biden came out and refuted this disgusting story.

Methinks this is the work of the evil GOP . Can never start their campaign of lies early enough .

Never thought I'd say this again but- resident rw nuts reaching new low :eusa_clap:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

How long does it take for Americans to realize that democrats will do anything? Hillary and her minions threatened to use the power of the government to ruin the life of any woman who dared to come forward and claim that they were molested by her pervert husband. Why would Biden's using the death of his son be surprising?

almost as bad as teddy drowning a young girl? or bill getting blown in the oval office while hillary ignored it? or lib "leaders" calling for the murder of cops? or Al S. evading taxes? or al gore cheating on his dying wife? or jesse jackson... oh forget it too much to write....

I would not put anything past that delusional, senile, corrupt, perverted little girl groping a$$hole.

Embrace the suck

I heard Biden talk to families that had lost a loved one in one of our wars mentioning his own losses. I had lost no one in the war but I have say it still sounded comforting to me. I hope it sounded comforting to the widows and family members that had lost someone. Biden went up twenty points on my scale.

Anyone who passes this rumor on is a scummer to me. Deal with death......then approach adult discussions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back