I almost fell out of my chair reading this....Something must of happened at the FBI, they actually told the truth. Color me Purple.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
FBI data reported lower crime rates in 2023 despite over a million monthly background checks for gun purchases throughout the year and leading up to 2023.
Murder declined 13% from 2022 to 2023, while violent crime fell 6% and property crime 4%.
“It suggests that when we get the final data in October, we will have seen likely the largest one-year decline in murder that has ever been recorded,” former CIA analyst Jeff Asher stated.
Yep, Joe Biden overtook, Barrack Hussain Obama as the greatest gun salesman, and Joe Biden doesnt even know it. More guns in law abiding citizen's hands means less crime amongst the people. Stand up Joe and take a bow.

1713832404263.png

MSN

Yep, Joe Biden overtook, Barrack Hussain Obama as the greatest gun salesman, and Joe Biden doesnt even know it. More guns in law abiding citizen's hands means less crime amongst the people. Stand up Joe and take a bow.

View attachment 936399
Last I looked, the US has 40% of he worlds arms exports..so--why not?

Of course, there is no causal relationship between the drop in crime and the increase in gun sales. Just a convenient juxtaposition of unrelated facts.
But you can call it as you see it..or want to see it anyway.

Forum List

Back