ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

You are delusional Moon Bat.. None of those states had 50 shooting two weekends in a row and then 18 on the third weekend like in Chicago as we saw recently, which has the toughest gun control laws in the country.

Chicago is a city . Tough gun laws get sabotaged by the loose gun laws around it .
No, not really.
No criminals go out of state to buy guns. They steal there firearms.

You can't be that stupid.

Now go hide

No one is trying to take your guns . Truth is we have a serious gun issue in this country . And they all ain't stolen .

There was a big fbi report that found the big problem is the straw purchases . Guns are not born illegal
. People aren't making them in their basements . They are getting ahold of legal guns .

Let's make it tougher for the gangbangers girlfriend to buy a Gun and hand it over to her criminal boyfriend .

The Home Gunsmith

Background Checks, no private sale or gun show loopholes .
Background checks cannot work for obvious reasons, and there is no such thing as the "gun show loophole."

Gun registration so we can follow the gun and prevent straw purchases.
Gun owner registries are illegal for obvious reasons. There's NOTHING about gun registries that allow for following ANY black market guns.

Local gun licenses thru the police
We already have universal gun licensing.

Those things would help keep guns away from criminals and kooks.
Nonsense. "Those things" are barriers ONLY to everyone else.

That's the majority of the gun problem.
There is no "gun problem."

There is a violence problem; and until that problem is solved, every attempt to disarm the targets of the criminally violent should be treated like the crime it clearly is.

In return . The law abiding can buy all the guns they want . U can only shoot 2 at a time at best . U want a 20 round clip, go ahead and have a party . License to carry, ok with me .

What's the down side ?
Nothing you proposed will work. Everything you proposed is constitutionally, intellectually, and morally invalid.

So we should give a list of targets to the government so they know who will likely fight back when they take away our rights.

Was no one paying attention in red dawn?

Anyone who fears their government so needs to think about changing governments.

Look folks... either your vote and your trust in your fellow Americans deserve your faith or we're wasting our Time.

Trust (and faith), even in the most devoted relationship, is ALWAYS qualified. In the US, the trust we place in the democratic will of our countrymen is qualified by the Constitution. It lays out the limits of our trust in the vote. As such, the Constitution, and the limits it establishes, can never be subject to the same voting power they limit.

The issue here, for me, isn't fear of government. It's a matter of preserving clear limits so that our government never becomes something to be afraid of.

On the other hand ...
NukesbyKliban.gif

Last edited:
Permit for the weapons.

My bad. Lazy sentence. Sorry.

I can see how that post might entice the blond to surface in folks.

Why should you need a permit to exercise a constitutional right?

Because Monkeys prove each and every day that We, The Rest of The Monkeys, can't trust them with the responsibility of gun ownership.

With great power comes great responsibility, Bro'. :eusa_eh:

I've owned guns for more than 50 years, so far they have hurt no one. Never had any type of permit, I do however have a license to carry in public. Is that responsible enough for ya? BTW that would apply to the vast majority of legal gun owners.

So what the fuck are you afraid of? :dunno:

Afraid of, nothing. The government has no business knowing what I own or why I own it. The 2nd Amendment protects my right to own a gun, the 4th Amendment grants me the right to privacy in my home, my person, my papers and my effects, the 5th Amendment grants me the right not to disclose anything to the government that may be used against me, now or in the future.

I don't know about you but I take these rights seriously for myself and all law abiding citizens and I have fought and will fight again to protect them.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
And fwiw Oregon already has universal background checks. We see how that worked.

So what the fuck happened? Did that particular whack-job graduating to criminal have a permit?

If he did, SHAME on the issuing authority!

If he didn't, THAT'S what needs to be fixed!
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Oregon requires no permit to purchase firearms. The guy in fact had purchased all his guns from a dealer legally and passed the background check. IN fact there is no background check that would have disqualified him.
So what is your solution here?

Then the fault lay in the process of checking backgrounds!

This is NOT rocket science, Bro'.

:popcorn:
You have no idea what you are talking about.
What change in the process would have prevented his buying guns?

If the background check in use is failing to catch the whack-os, a few more questions are in order, and the sane will simply have to deal.

America is dying proof that something needs to be done to try and keep guns out of the hands of the broken Monkeys. We have two and only two choices: Ban a LOT of guns from ever hitting the market at the wholesale level, or criminally put the onus on sellers at the retail level. Properly regulating the flow at the retail level preserves the variety of and the availability of weapons that we currently enjoy.

There is nothing wrong with the rest of us asking potential gun owners to prove that they're responsible enough to own one, and holding sellers criminally liable for sales outside the checks.

The proudest day for most of the gun owners I know was the day they got their concealed carry permit from the state, so what is the big fucking deal?

`
Why the hell are manufacturers and dealers to be held criminally responsible for how someone uses their product? Can I sue Ford and my local dealer if someone steals an F 150, gets drunk and rear-ends me?

Gun registration - hell no. Because the Bill of Rights guarantees me the right to keep and bear arms it is none of the government's business what firearms I own.

See also: The Fourth Amendment

Government has no right to know, and no need to know, what you own. This is especially true if that knowledge is likely to be used to violate your right under the Second Amendment to own arms, but even where there isn't any such motive at work, it's still none of government's damn business.

The government does have an interest in keeping us safe from gun violence. It's so funny to see you conservatives change your tune if we switch the subject to voter ID

Gun registration - hell no. Because the Bill of Rights guarantees me the right to keep and bear arms it is none of the government's business what firearms I own.

Government has no right to know, and no need to know, what you own. This is especially true if that knowledge is likely to be used to violate your right under the Second Amendment to own arms, but even where there isn't any such motive at work, it's still none of government's damn business.
The government does have an interest in keeping us safe from gun violence.
What's that have to do with gun registration?
It is impossible to soundly argue that is is necessary for the state to know who owns each of the >300,000,000 gun in the US.

Unfortunately people still have not learned to be responsible for their guns...
Why are vegans so obnoxious and stupid?

It seems that the human brain, in order to operate in a healthy and proper manner, requires proteins and nutrients that are difficult to get from non-animal sources.

Pretty much the same reason that vegans and vegetarians tend to be scrawny and weak. And why they tend to be liberals.

Last edited:
Gun shop found liable in shooting of two Milwaukee police officers

The judgment will be overturned on appeal, unless the plaintiffs can prove the dealer had knowledge it was a straw purchase. The dealer had no right to refuse a sale to a qualified buyer. Those public accommodation laws ya know, the dealer could have been sued if they refused the sale. The guy that bought the gun is the one that broke the law, by giving it to an unqualified individual.

What are the laws on the books concerning the sale of weapons.
If the law was broke, they need to be charged convicted and pay the penalty.

The judgment will be overturned on appeal, unless the plaintiffs can prove the dealer had knowledge it was a straw purchase. The dealer had no right to refuse a sale to a qualified buyer. Those public accommodation laws ya know, the dealer could have been sued if they refused the sale. The guy that bought the gun is the one that broke the law, by giving it to an unqualified individual.

States with the most gun violence .

States With the Most Gun Violence

LA
MISS
ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

You are delusional Moon Bat.. None of those states had 50 shooting two weekends in a row and then 18 on the third weekend like in Chicago as we saw recently, which has the toughest gun control laws in the country.

Chicago is a city . Tough gun laws get sabotaged by the loose gun laws around it .
No, not really.
No criminals go out of state to buy guns. They steal there firearms.

You can't be that stupid.

Now go hide

Your a fool if u think all these illegal guns were stolen.

But go ahead and ignore the proof that gun control states have less gun crime .

The government does have an interest in keeping us safe from gun violence. It's so funny to see you conservatives change your tune if we switch the subject to voter ID
Nothing proposed keeps anyone safe from gun violence., Except violent criminals committing crimes. They would be safe.

Forum List

Back