ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

You are delusional Moon Bat.. None of those states had 50 shooting two weekends in a row and then 18 on the third weekend like in Chicago as we saw recently, which has the toughest gun control laws in the country.

Chicago is a city . Tough gun laws get sabotaged by the loose gun laws around it .
No, not really.
No criminals go out of state to buy guns. They steal there firearms.

You can't be that stupid.

Now go hide

Your a fool if u think all these illegal guns were stolen.

But go ahead and ignore the proof that gun control states have less gun crime .
But they dont. You can find rates all over the board.
The fact is criminls are illeglly in possession of guns that are typically stolen or acquired in illegal manners and then used to commit other crimes. Since all of that is already illegal what would stop it?

States with the most gun violence .

States With the Most Gun Violence

LA
MISS
ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

You are delusional Moon Bat.. None of those states had 50 shooting two weekends in a row and then 18 on the third weekend like in Chicago as we saw recently, which has the toughest gun control laws in the country.

Chicago is a city . Tough gun laws get sabotaged by the loose gun laws around it .
No, not really.

Now go hide

The fact is criminls are illeglly in possession of guns that are typically stolen or acquired in illegal manners and then used to commit other crimes. Since all of that is already illegal what would stop it?

Yeah "acquired by illegal manner " cause of soft gun control.

LA
MISS
ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

No, not really.

Now go hide

gun-ownership-vs-crime-by-state-20071.png

"Gun crime" is the foundation of a meaningless tautology.

Asserting that "gun crime" would be diminished by removing guns, is asserting the same kind of meaningless tautology that says getting rid of account ledgers would diminish the incidence of accounting fraud; the argument is specious, and it distracts from discussing a "violence problem"--that is not solvable by these gun-control laws you advocate.

When you deliberately create the special category of "gun crime" so that you can both include crimes that were not caused by guns; and exclude crimes caused by people (but without using guns), you tacitly admit that you're JUST FINE with all the criminal violence in the world... provided no gun was involved.

"Gun crime"...the rhetorical tautology that exposes anti-rights advocates for the callous human shit-birds that they are.

Last edited:
Still no law has been brought up that would work in stopping these shootings, let's hear it in detail.???

Progressives have no ideas

Here in mass gun licenses are issued by the local police . The local police are far more likely to know just who the local screwballs are . They could deny the permit .

No, not really.

Now go hide

Yeah "acquired by illegal manner " cause of soft gun control.
What gun control will prevent theft of guns?
What gun control will prevent straw purchases?
well-duh-300x194.jpg

Still no law has been brought up that would work in stopping these shootings, let's hear it in detail.???

Here in mass gun licenses are issued by the local police . The local police are far more likely to know just who the local screwballs are . They could deny the permit .
That's why Boston has such low crime rates, right? Actually Boston's are approaching Chicago's.
/fail

A jury in Wisconsin ordered a gun store to pay six million to a policeman shot on duty with a gun from their store. I hope the store was insured because drying up the gun supply may be the best way to begin stopping these murders. Of course the NRA will become involved and the case appealed but it is a start. I wonder when the first case was filed against an auto manufacturer for an unsafe product?

It would be better just to completely ban guns. We don't really need them. Seriously, why do you even need a gun?

Gun shop found liable in shooting of two Milwaukee police officers

The judgment will be overturned on appeal, unless the plaintiffs can prove the dealer had knowledge it was a straw purchase. The dealer had no right to refuse a sale to a qualified buyer. Those public accommodation laws ya know, the dealer could have been sued if they refused the sale. The guy that bought the gun is the one that broke the law, by giving it to an unqualified individual.

I may be mistaken but I think I read that there was a video showing that it was a blatant straw purchase with the clerk standing there hearing everything. If that is the case then the gun shop owner clearly violated his FFL and should be held to a level of responsibility.

However, that does not have any bearing on the thousands of legal transactions on a daily basis. These anti gun nuts wants to spin the verdict to say that now all gun sellers are responsible for the illegal use of a firearm but that is not the case. Not by a long shot.

It would be better just to completely ban guns. We don't really need them. Seriously, why do you even need a gun?

There is no "needs" test to the Bill of Rights.

The "need" is established by the wording in the Bill of Rights saying "being necessary to the security of a free State".

My needs for firearms are:

1. Recreational

2. Hunting

3. Self defense

4. To provide power in the hands of a citizen to oppose government tyranny if the need arises.

If you don't feel the need for any of those things to own a firearm then that is fine. You don't have to buy one. Just don't be an asshole and tell me what I need or don't need. It is none of your business.

LA
MISS
ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

No, not really.

Now go hide

Illinois/Vermont.... IDIOT!

Here in Alabama, we are innocent until proven guilty.

A jury in Wisconsin ordered a gun store to pay six million to a policeman shot on duty with a gun from their store. I hope the store was insured because drying up the gun supply may be the best way to begin stopping these murders. Of course the NRA will become involved and the case appealed but it is a start. I wonder when the first case was filed against an auto manufacturer for an unsafe product?
Guns are perfectly safe. I carry a gun 16 hours a day, every day. I fire 50 to 100 rounds per week average. No one has been killed or injured as a result of shoddy workmanship or poor design practice.
If I buy a gun that explodes in my hand, I have a civil case against the manufacturer.
If someone else steals my well made, competently designed and scrupulously maintained weapon and kills someone with it, who is at fault? Smith and Wesson? Me? Why?

Seriously! it would be better if someone with an actually positive IQ, read the Constitution to you and made sure that you actually understand what it says before they allow you to wander out of the asylum.

LA
MISS
ALASKA
WYO
Ok
MT
ARK
Bama
New Mexico
so Carolina

No, not really.

Now go hide
Except when they don't, as I demonstrated.

Fact: gun control has never been proven to work....

Only little scared fools think it does.

Now go hide

What are the laws on the books concerning the sale of weapons.
If the law was broke, they need to be charged convicted and pay the penalty.

The judgment will be overturned on appeal, unless the plaintiffs can prove the dealer had knowledge it was a straw purchase. The dealer had no right to refuse a sale to a qualified buyer. Those public accommodation laws ya know, the dealer could have been sued if they refused the sale. The guy that bought the gun is the one that broke the law, by giving it to an unqualified individual.

It's really simple, straw purchases are illegal, giving a firearm to an unqualified individual is illegal. In this case the purchaser signed the form stating the gun was for his personal use. If the purchaser lied, he is the one liable, of course he likely has no assets so the cops are going after the shop, when the form the guy signed exonerates them. If the shop had knowledge they were allowing a straw purchase then they would be criminally liable, but federal law gives them immunity form civil action. There was no indication that the ATF has any interest in this case.

I may be mistaken but I think I read that there was a video showing that it was a blatant straw purchase with the clerk standing there hearing everything. If that is the case then the gun shop owner clearly violated his FFL and should be held to a level of responsibility.

However, that does not have any bearing on the thousands of legal transactions on a daily basis. These anti gun nuts wants to spin the verdict to say that now all gun sellers are responsible for the illegal use of a firearm but that is not the case. Not by a long shot.

Yet there is no indication that the ATF is doing anything in this case, the plaintiffs would have to prove criminal behavior on the part of the shop, without that the shop is immune from civil action by federal law. Claiming it was a straw purchase without proof of criminal activity on the part of the shop. is not adequate.

Forum List

Back