507,533 Signatures Collected As Of Today

How about I just walk into a school and "occupy" a 3rd grade classroom and teach them about progressive liberalism and classical liberalism and maybe throw in some Ayn Rand?? WTF....

Go get some coffee. That is simply loony. Classical liberalism, progressive right wing and left wing reform efforts (of which AR is on the right) has always been part of school studies.

:lol:

I bet educators would lose their tops if I actually attempt to teach Ayn Rand er Individualism..

Collectivist motherfuckers.....

Last edited:
Hacking the arms off of 12 year old girls is real individualism? Or are you ignoring Rand's insane philosophy?

Hacking arms off of children?

What the fuck.....

Don't you find that a bit exteme???

I'd take their hands off (at most) maybe feet too (only for a punishment tho)..... A kid with no feet is useless to society, because while you grow up you cant grow feet and feet certainly matter when it comes to PRODUCTION.

WTF.....

To give Scottie Walker his walking papers.

Out of a total of 94% of the 540,000 needed. Their internal goal is 740,000 or thereabouts.

It's a wrap folks...Scottie's TOAST!!!

:lol: :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Source: The Wisconsin Democratic Party

Scott Walker Recall Effort Collected 507,000 Signatures in a Month | Mother Jones

You can sign all the signatures you want, they still have to have a recall vote on him, and somehow I doubt the left can muster up enough votes to vote him out, that is of course unless you go the voter fraud route like you guys did in 2008. Somehow with new voter laws being implemented it might just be a little harder this time around.......you know....winning an election fair and square like.

Setting the stage for what could be a historic gubernatorial recall election, a group trying to oust Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says it has collected nearly enough signatures to force a vote on the Republican leader.

United Wisconsin said Thursday it has gathered signatures from 507,533 Wisconsinites, about 33,000 fewer than needed. The group wants to have 720,277 signatures by the Jan. 17 deadline to ensure it has enough valid names.

"The response has been really breathtaking and is a testament to the anger people have about what Walker has done to our state," said Meagan Mahaffey, the group's executive director.

More than 25,000 volunteers are fanning out, from the St. Croix River Valley to Beloit, to gather the remaining signatures, collecting names at a rate of about 18,000 a day, organizers say.

Walker recall petition gains ground in Wis. | StarTribune.com

How about I just walk into a school and "occupy" a 3rd grade classroom and teach them about progressive liberalism and classical liberalism and maybe throw in some Ayn Rand?? WTF....

Go get some coffee. That is simply loony. Classical liberalism, progressive right wing and left wing reform efforts (of which AR is on the right) has always been part of school studies.

I bet educators would lose their tops if I actually attempt to teach Ayn Rand er Individualism. Collectivist motherfuckers.....

You would not be allowed to indoctrinate, but I am sure you could teach a class on Political and Philosopical Development in Post WWII America that included AR and libertarianism along with the other systems.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GnINZ718E&feature=related]Scott Walker - Meet the Press 2/27/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I bet educators would lose their tops if I actually attempt to teach Ayn Rand er Individualism. Collectivist motherfuckers.....

You would not be allowed to indoctrinate, but I am sure you could teach a class on Political and Philosopical Development in Post WWII America that included AR and libertarianism along with the other systems.

I would hope the same rules apply to the teachers union in which 99% support democrats and indoctrinate students every day with communist bullshit......

Recall Petitioners Drawing Crowds in Conservative Areas

Gov. Scott Walker announced they had collected nearly enough signatures to force an election. Many are upset with his decision to strip collective bargaining rights from most public workers, while supporters insist the change will help government live within its means. Much support for the governor has come from conservative areas of southeastern Wisconsin, yet as WUWM’s Marti Mikkelson reports, petitioners are not shying away from those territories.

Kelly Gallaher stands bundled-up outside a shopping mall in the town of North Bay in Racine County. Over her winter clothing, she’s wearing a bright green vest bearing the words, Recall Here.

“The first couple days or the first week I would say you could hold out a clipboard and cars just flocked. You didn’t need a sign, you didn’t need anything,” Gallaher says.

Gallaher says she’s been out circulating recall petitions every day since the recall drive began against Governor Walker more than a month ago. She claims the stream of signers has not let up – and even in this area, where the majority of voters chose Walker for governor last November.

“I have talked to people who have said they’ve always been Republicans and they weren’t any longer and I have talked to a number of people who voted for Scott Walker and said this is just not what they had in mind,” Gallaher says.

Indeed, car after car parks in the lot - with some occupants walking over to Gallaher on the sidewalk, to sign her petition.

WUWM: News - Recall Petitioners Drawing Crowds in Conservative Areas

Recall Petitioners Drawing Crowds in Conservative Areas

Gov. Scott Walker announced they had collected nearly enough signatures to force an election. Many are upset with his decision to strip collective bargaining rights from most public workers, while supporters insist the change will help government live within its means. Much support for the governor has come from conservative areas of southeastern Wisconsin, yet as WUWM’s Marti Mikkelson reports, petitioners are not shying away from those territories.

Kelly Gallaher stands bundled-up outside a shopping mall in the town of North Bay in Racine County. Over her winter clothing, she’s wearing a bright green vest bearing the words, Recall Here.

“The first couple days or the first week I would say you could hold out a clipboard and cars just flocked. You didn’t need a sign, you didn’t need anything,” Gallaher says.

Gallaher says she’s been out circulating recall petitions every day since the recall drive began against Governor Walker more than a month ago. She claims the stream of signers has not let up – and even in this area, where the majority of voters chose Walker for governor last November.

“I have talked to people who have said they’ve always been Republicans and they weren’t any longer and I have talked to a number of people who voted for Scott Walker and said this is just not what they had in mind,” Gallaher says.

Indeed, car after car parks in the lot - with some occupants walking over to Gallaher on the sidewalk, to sign her petition.

WUWM: News - Recall Petitioners Drawing Crowds in Conservative Areas

At least half will be invalid.........

Forum List

Back