Squatters

You produce a title/bill of sale etc., and yes, till a court says otherwise.

The police aren't going to tall you "HEY!, that's Al's car!"
They're going to ask you for the registration and your ID.
If the registration matches the ID and the VIN then the car is yours.

This really isn't that hard to understand.

So, you’re in the camp of squatters right then eh? You’re completely happy with someone stealing your property, forcing the owner to spend thousands of dollars and months in court trying to reclaim their property.

This is why this country is so fucked up

And what if you don't really own the house?
They should remove the people in possession with a lease agreement and all because of a phone call from you?

someone's got their White Privilege card.

Who said anything about a phone call…but, yes…if I provide documents that shows I own the home (most people keep reasonably accessable) and they provide a lease agreement without your signature….absolutely they should remove them.

someone's got their White Privilege card.

lol, what makes you think I’m white?? Because I disagree with you? Another left winger trying to use stereotype.

Yeah, because no one ever forged a signature or lied about signing something.

Hmm, that should be fairly easy to fix. Signature matching is pretty easy to see.

I love how you are defending these squatters though…you just love that they can come in and fuck up peoples lives don’t you?….

So, you’re in the camp of squatters right then eh? You’re completely happy with someone stealing your property, forcing the owner to spend thousands of dollars and months in court trying to reclaim their property.

This is why this country is so fucked up
I'm in the camp with the law.
As I said very early in this thread, THIS IS THE LAW
If you don't like the law, change it.
Dishonest people will take advantage of the law.
Have you been paying attention to nothing regarding the Unindicted Co-Conspirator in Chief?

Who said anything about a phone call…but, yes…if I provide documents that shows I own the home (most people keep reasonably accessable) and they provide a lease agreement without your signature….absolutely they should remove them.

lol, what makes you think I’m white?? Because I disagree with you? Another left winger trying to use stereotype.
YOU DID

And a call to the police should suffice but it doesn’t, and this is the problem. If you call the police and tell them you have squatters, and that you never rented the house, then they should force them to leave.

And no one ever forged a signature or lied about a signature?

What makes me think you're White?
You got Karen & Kevin White privilege in every word you write.
Even worse though is your claim now to be an Oreo.
At least the White guy has history. You Oreos are an embarrassment to every race.

Hmm, that should be fairly easy to fix. Signature matching is pretty easy to see.

I love how you are defending these squatters though…you just love that they can come in and fuck up peoples lives don’t you?….
Signature matching?
So the cop rolling on a call regarding a "squatter" is now an expert in signature verification?

1714416272964.gif

1714416391759.gif

I'm in the camp with the law.
As I said very early in this thread, THIS IS THE LAW
Dishonest people will take advantage of the law.
Have you been paying attention to nothing regarding the Unindicted Co-Conspirator in Chief?

You keep talking about the law when addressing forged lease agreements. It shouldn’t take months to resolve that. Do signature matching and find out. If the forged the signature then they get whatever the punishment is for forgery.

Squatters rights should be eliminated in the country.

This thread isn’t about trump…it’s about squatters.

YOU DID

And no one ever forged a signature or lied about a signature?

At least the White guy has history. You Oreos are an embarrassment to every race.

I meant if you are AT the residence and have documentation in hand, a call to the police should suffice. But it doesn’t.

Please explain what I’ve said that had “Karen or Kevin” in it? You think it’s “Karen or Kevin” to want to protect people’s property from squatters? Again, part and parcel of why this country is so fucked up.

Who claimed to be an Oreo? lol, you’re just getting further and further in the weeds here with your stereotyping. I’ve never made any comment about my ethnicity, you’re just all over the place with the accusations and stereotypes…all because I disagree with you, you start whipping out the “race card” accusations, that’s pretty leftist of you, and that’s pretty funny …

You keep talking about the law when addressing forged lease agreements. It shouldn’t take months to resolve that. Do signature matching and find out. If the forged the signature then they get whatever the punishment is for forgery.

Squatters rights should be eliminated in the country.

This thread isn’t about trump…it’s about squatters.
WHO?
You?
The cop on the beat?
And when it goes to court?

The tread is about abusing the law in a criminal manner.
What makes you think Trump can't be referenced?

But seriously, take your "force them out" approach and stick it where the Presidential Immunity never shines.
Your fantasy about "enforcing" the law when you haven't the foggiest clue what the lie is is laughable.

It ain't 1886 and you ain't running the dirt farmers off your grazing land.

Signature matching?
So the cop rolling on a call regarding a "squatter" is now an expert in signature verification?

View attachment 939612

View attachment 939614

You’re purposely being obtuse here. You call the police if you have squatters. If they can’t produce a document, then the police removes them, if they do, then you all take a little drive down to the police station if they have a forensics department, or they call in a hand writing expert.

But, it shouldn’t have to even go that far. If your signature looks nothing like the one they forged…that should be pretty easy to verify

lol, you’re making every excuse in the book to protect these squatters…for someone who’s trying to appear neutral.

WHO?
You?
The cop on the beat?
And when it goes to court?

The tread is about abusing the law in a criminal manner.
What makes you think Trump can't be referenced?

But seriously, take your "force them out" approach and stick it where the Presidential Immunity never shines.
Your fantasy about "enforcing" the law when you haven't the foggiest clue what the lie is is laughable.

It ain't 1886 and you ain't running the dirt farmers off your grazing land.

Did I not just say squatters laws need to be eliminated?

What’s laughable is your effort to protect the squatters.

So since we’re talking about squatters, you want to just bring up anyone who broke the law?

Ok, what’s your take on Harvey Weinstein?

A lease is a piece of paper.

Do you not think they could get a blank lease of the internet, fill in the blanks ...

Now they have a lease.
You claim it is invalid.
They say it is valid.
AND
You expect the police to haul them off in cuffs because????

And what happens if they, in fact have a lease and you are in the wrong?

That you don't understand the law as it exists is clear.
Perhaps you should gain that understanding before commenting further.

"Do you not think they could get a blank lease of the internet, fill in the blanks ...

Now they have a lease.
You claim it is invalid.
They say it is valid."

The lease must be signed by the owner and the tenant both. You're not a bright one.

Good law. Those loopholes are ridiculous. Here's what happens in New York. Homeowner gets arrested for changing the locks on her own house. The video shows that after she got into her house, two of the squatters forced their way into the house. She should be within her rights to shoot them right there.

What is wrong with the NYPD?... did they forget their oath?...Disobeying an unlawful order from woke DA's is not a crime and the cops on that scene should have done just that... and dragged that burnout waste of a human being out of that woman's home...

Also if you have an RV or motorhome on your property make sure its locked at all times... squatters are starting to take possession of them too...

Good law. Those loopholes are ridiculous. Here's what happens in New York. Homeowner gets arrested for changing the locks on her own house. The video shows that after she got into her house, two of the squatters forced their way into the house. She should be within her rights to shoot them right there.

Use Stink Bombs.

You’re purposely being obtuse here. You call the police if you have squatters. If they can’t produce a document, then the police removes them, if they do, then you all take a little drive down to the police station if they have a forensics department, or they call in a hand writing expert.

But, it shouldn’t have to even go that far. If your signature looks nothing like the one they forged…that should be pretty easy to verify

lol, you’re making every excuse in the book to protect these squatters…for someone who’s trying to appear neutral.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Police don't investigate civil complaints.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obtuse?
There's only one in this conversation being obtuse.
AND
You lack of knowledge of ANY law is truly hilarious.

Did I not just say squatters laws need to be eliminated?

What’s laughable is your effort to protect the squatters.

So since we’re talking about squatters, you want to just bring up anyone who broke the law?

Ok, what’s your take on Harvey Weinstein?
No, dumbass, I SAID THE LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED.
You keep making moronic claims about what police should do under the current laws.
I've defended no one except, perhaps, the police inability to act legally to satisfy your anger and hate.
Your inability to read and comprehend English is as laughable as your assumption that police are there to help you when your fee-fees are all hurted.

"Do you not think they could get a blank lease of the internet, fill in the blanks ...

Now they have a lease.
You claim it is invalid.
They say it is valid."

The lease must be signed by the owner and the tenant both. You're not a bright one.
And no one in your life has ever forged a signature?

1714425134815.gif

Goodness you are a moronic little MAGAT.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Police don't investigate civil complaints.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obtuse?
There's only one in this conversation being obtuse.
AND
You lack of knowledge of ANY law is truly hilarious.

Oh, I recognize the law, I simply disagree that people can steal your property and you have to jump through legal hoops to get it back. It shouldn’t be that way. It shouldn’t take all that to prove you have squatters.

A lease agreement, signature matching shouldn’t be hard to do. I mean, election workers have to signature matching for votes, and they aren’t signature experts either. Im sure a police officer could do just as well

Forum List

Back