54% of Wisconsin Voters against Recall

I already explained it's about context. Now if you would care to address my comments and this discussioon in it's entirety including how house was responding to seawytch's post then by all means do so.
Until then please don't waste my time with your out context attemps to defend house.

BTW I didn't see your response to the discsussion we were having earlier. Considering the fact that you accused me of running away from the debate when I merely logged out for the evening I think it's hilarious how you never even bothered to respond. Why is that?

I guess that shows that you were the one that couldn't handle the "smack down" doesn't it? LOL
A... use Spell-check. It's not that difficult

Only a desperate troll would criticize a poster over typos.

B... Context my left testicle. A governor represents ALL the people of this or her state, regardless of whether or not he agrees with them on certain issues.

context matters and in that context he was not referring to the "representation" that you are trying to spin. Thanks for playing though.

C... House can defend himself, he needs no help, espeically in defending himself against you

then why did you try rushing to his defense only to fall flat on yourt face as you admit that context does not matter to a dishoenst hack like you? Were you only in it to come after me?? Considering how you turned tail and ran from our previous conversation it would seem that you have a grudge against me. LOL

D... You're a liar. A verbose one at that. I did not accuse you of running away... I said...
where did poor misunderstood DrSmith go? Did the smack down hurt him that much?
If you want to read an accusation into that, that's your prerogative.

WOW you are really trying to spin that?? It has nothing to do with my perrogative and everythign to do with what your "questions" implied. Asking where I went and following it up by implying that I left due to some imagined smack down is nothing but an accusation that I ran away.

Only a hack as dishonest as you would try to argue that it wasn't.

E... So, it's okay for YOU to 'log out for the night', but if someone else does it, then THEY are the ones running away? Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

There is a HUGE difference between logging off for the night which is what i did when you accused me of running away due to your non existent smack down, and still being in the thread but refusing to comment on the debate.

Are you up to speed yet or are you more interested in attacking me personally than being honest??

Face it. All you have regarding Walkers actions, motivations, etc., is your OPINION. They are like assholes. We all have them, and some of them stink.

LOL

Actually NO. I cited info and the content of your own posts to back up my arguments but like the dishonest and cowardly house you choose to pretend they don't exist.

Thanks for exposing yourself as both cowardly and dishoenst. I never lied but you were dishonest when you tried to argue that I said people ran away if they logged off when they were still in the thread and only trolling but not responding to the debate.

Kind of exactly like what you are doing now.

I already explained it's about context. Now if you would care to address my comments and this discussioon in it's entirety including how house was responding to seawytch's post then by all means do so.
Until then please don't waste my time with your out context attemps to defend house.

BTW I didn't see your response to the discsussion we were having earlier. Considering the fact that you accused me of running away from the debate when I merely logged out for the evening I think it's hilarious how you never even bothered to respond. Why is that?

I guess that shows that you were the one that couldn't handle the "smack down" doesn't it? LOL
A... use Spell-check. It's not that difficult

Only a desperate troll would criticize a poster over typos.

context matters and in that context he was not referring to the "representation" that you are trying to spin. Thanks for playing though.

then why did you try rushing to his defense only to fall flat on yourt face as you admit that context does not matter to a dishoenst hack like you? Were you only in it to come after me?? Considering how you turned tail and ran from our previous conversation it would seem that you have a grudge against me. LOL

WOW you are really trying to spin that?? It has nothing to do with my perrogative and everythign to do with what your "questions" implied. Asking where I went and following it up by implying that I left due to some imagined smack down is nothing but an accusation that I ran away.

Only a hack as dishonest as you would try to argue that it wasn't.

E... So, it's okay for YOU to 'log out for the night', but if someone else does it, then THEY are the ones running away? Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

There is a HUGE difference between logging off for the night which is what i did when you accused me of running away due to your non existent smack down, and still being in the thread but refusing to comment on the debate.

Are you up to speed yet or are you more interested in attacking me personally than being honest??

Face it. All you have regarding Walkers actions, motivations, etc., is your OPINION. They are like assholes. We all have them, and some of them stink.

LOL

Actually NO. I cited info and the content of your own posts to back up my arguments but like the dishonest and cowardly house you choose to pretend they don't exist.

Thanks for exposing yourself as both cowardly and dishoenst. I never lied but you were dishonest when you tried to argue that I said people ran away if they logged off when they were still in the thread and only trolling but not responding to the debate.

Kind of exactly like what you are doing now.
you amaze yourself... don't you.

Conservative claimed that the DA publicized the investigation of walkers staff in the john doe investigation I pointed out that they publicized the charges that were filed against them and con disappeared never to comment on the argument again. Why is that? He desperately tried to argue that despite the fact that they are talking to walker to find out what he knew about what was going on under his nose that he is not a target of their investigation. However, the fact remains that con doesn't know and that it's only his opinion that walker isn't. Even logic is not on his side in that line of spin.

Claudette made claims about reid and how he said that "any bills from the House are DOA." but when pressed for proof she tried to change her claim to "Reid has said that on quite a few of the House bills headed his way." which tends to show that she couldn't prove her original claim but then she disappeared from that argument and has only trolled since.

House has tried to put words into people mouths like he did when peach tried to argue that charges against some of walkers aides had contributed to the recall effort and in response house tried to claim that she was arguing that the recall was "initiated" due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive when she said nothing of the sort. But that didn;t stop house from ciriticizing her for something that he made up.

The sad thing is all I did was try to hold these rightwingers to the same standard that they hold others to and for daring to do that i get trolled for page upon page as they refuse to address the flaws in their own arguments. Maybe it's because attacking me personally is easier than having the integrity to admit that they are wrong?

OK well it's been fun but I am out for the night. However, unlike the few trolls I am not running away from the debate I just have places to be.

Last edited:
Conservative claimed that the DA publicized the investigation of walkers staff in the john doe investigation I pointed out that they publicized the charges that were filed against them and con disappeared never to comment on the argument again. Why is that? He desperately tried to argue that despite the fact that they are talking to walker to find out what he knew about what was going on under his nose that he is not a target of their investigation. However, the fact remains that con doesn't know and that it's only his opinion that walker isn't. Even logic is not on his side in that line of spin.

Claudette made claims about reid and how he said that "any bills from the House are DOA." but when pressed for proof she tried to change her claim to "Reid has said that on quite a few of the House bills headed his way." which tends to show that she couldn't prove her original claim but then she disappeared from that argument and has only trolled since.

House has tried to put words into people mouths like he did when peach tried to argue that charges against some of walkers aides had contributed to the recall effort and in response house tried to claim that she was arguing that the recall was "initiated" due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive when she said nothing of the sort. But that didn;t stop house from ciriticizing her for something that he made up.

The sad thing is all I did was try to hold these rightwingers to the same standard that they hold others to and for daring to do that i get trolled for page upon page as they refuse to address the flaws in their own arguments. Maybe it's because attacking me personally is easier than having the integrity to admit that they are wrong?

OK well it's been fun but I am out for the night. However, unlike the few trolls I am not running away from the debate I just have places to be.

a legend in your own mind.

The context was explained to you, Dr. Smith... The fact that you incorrectly assumed what I meant is not our fault... I explained EXACTLY what I meant, and yet you still argue I didn't mean it that way...

That is the mark of extreme ignorance and evidence of your low IQ...

Your fail is epic, Dr. Smith... I hope you continue trying to tell me what I meant, because we all know your ego won't let you give up the fail...

:lol:

a legend in your own mind.

The assumptions he makes are amazingly stupid... I have to wonder if he's actually related to Truthdoesntmatter...

The context was explained to you, Dr. Smith... The fact that you incorrectly assumed what I meant is not our fault... I explained EXACTLY what I meant, and yet you still argue I didn't mean it that way...

That is the mark of extreme ignorance and evidence of your low IQ...

Your fail is epic, Dr. Smith... I hope you continue trying to tell me what I meant, because we all know your ego won't let you give up the fail...

:lol:
No, it's the mark of a narcissistic personality disorder. He HAS to be right, regardless, and will do anything to be proven right, regardless of how wrong he really is. His mind cannot fathom the possibility of being in error.

Sounds a lot like BigReb

All of that and you still haven't substantiated your own arguments. Attacking me does nothing to substantiate your claims but it does show that even you know you have nothing to offer.

All of that and you still haven't substantiated your own arguments. Attacking me does nothing to substantiate your claims but it does show that even you know you have nothing to offer.

I repeat post #247...

No, it's the mark of a narcissistic personality disorder. He HAS to be right, regardless, and will do anything to be proven right, regardless of how wrong he really is. His mind cannot fathom the possibility of being in error.

Sounds a lot like BigReb

I repeat post #247...

Sounds a lot like BigReb

Repeating your troll does nothing to address or substantiate your arguments.

You made a claim, I questioned you on that claim and instead of backing up that claim you came at me personally and have continued to do nothing but troll.

Since it obvious that you can't back up your claim or else you would have already I have to ask why are you so afraid of admitting that you can't substantiate your argument?

Going to be an interesting summer.

Scott Walker Caught In Pre-Election Lie On Collective Bargaining Plans-Will Wisconsin Voters Care? - Forbes

Certainly, Governor Walker is not the first politician to fudge the truth during an election. There are ample examples on both sides of the political divide where dishonest campaigning is the norm.

But will Wisconsin voters punish their governor for putting his state through the political turmoil that might have been avoided had he warned them of his plans? According to the most recent PPP survey, while Walker’s approval numbers in his state are upside down — 52 percent voice disapproval with their controversial governor— he fares better on the question of returning him to office. His fate, however, remains a toss up with 49 percent of Wisconsinites saying he should stay and 49 percent saying he should go.

Clearly, this is going to be a very interesting election and I cannot imagine a better opportunity for voters to voice the opinion that we would prefer our candidates to be honest about their plans before we elect them to office rather than surprise us after they’ve got the job.

Scott Walker Caught In Pre-Election Lie On Collective Bargaining Plans-Will Wisconsin Voters Care? - Forbes

Scott Walker Caught In Pre-Election Lie On Collective Bargaining Plans-Will Wisconsin Voters Care?

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is fond of pointing out that he was voted into office based on his promise to take on state employee union collective bargaining rights so that he could get on with balancing the state’s budget.

Indeed, shortly after introducing his controversial ‘beat down’ of collective bargaining in the Badger State, Walker claimed that nobody should have been surprised by his actions because he had campaigned on the issue.

Editorial Board Member: Before, we were talking about state employees contributing to their plan, paying their share of the pension plan. Collective bargaining come into that?

Walker: Yep (nodding yes)

Editorial Board Member: How do you get that negotiated and accepted by the state employee unions?

Walker: You still have to negotiate it. I did that at the county as well.

While it seems difficult to ignore that Walker very much sought to mislead Wisconsin voters on a very important issue, there remains considerable support for his anti-collective bargaining position in Wisconsin. Still, polls reveal that a majority of Wisconsinites disapprove of Walker’s anti-collective bargaining stance, calling into question whether or not the Governor would have emerged victorious in his race had he been more forthright with the voters of his state.

it is hard to deny Walker wasn't insincere while running for governor and in this case may be the politicians undoing, and in Walkers case deservedly so.

I repeat post #247...

Sounds a lot like BigReb

Repeating your troll does nothing to address or substantiate your arguments.

You made a claim, I questioned you on that claim and instead of backing up that claim you came at me personally and have continued to do nothing but troll.

Since it obvious that you can't back up your claim or else you would have already I have to ask why are you so afraid of admitting that you can't substantiate your argument?

which claim NOW are you whining like a butt-fucked pig about?

Why even bother with this thread.

If the recall goes through the voters of WI will decide.

They will decide no matter what anyone on the USMB has to say about it.

We just aren't that important. LOL

Walker signs bills to ease regulatory burdens on businesses - BizTimes
Walker signs bills to ease regulatory burdens on businesses
Gov. Scott Walker today signed into law two bills that he said will improve Wisconsin’s regulatory environment to help businesses create more jobs.
Walker signed Senate bill 111 and 138.
Today is also the first meeting of the Small Business Regulatory Review Board. The board will meet at 2 p.m. in the Governor’s Conference Room.
“As I’ve talked to job creators across the state, I’ve heard over and over that Wisconsin’s regulatory environment holds our small and mid-size businesses back,” Walker said. “The legislation I signed today help bring a little more sense to the state’s regulations. I want to thank Representative Jim Ott and Senator Leah Vukmir for their work passing SB 111 and SB 138.”

Walker to unveil new job training program - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM
sw%20wis%20work_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

Governor Scott Walker will announce a new job training program in Schofield this afternoon.

The governor will make an appearance at Norlen Incorporated. The visit follows a similar stop that he will make at Pacal Industries in La Crosse.

In a related move, Walker signed two bills into law today that will improve the state’s regulatory environment.

And the Small Business Regulatory Review Board is meeting for the first time in Madison. A bill Walker signed in November gives businesses more of a voice in state government and removes representatives from eight state agencies.

Assembly to pass bill limiting voucher expansion - Leader-Telegram: Daily Updates
The state Assembly plans to pass a bill Tuesday that would curtail further expansion of Wisconsin's school voucher program, fulfilling a promise made last year to close a loophole in the state budget.

The bill has previously cleared the Senate and is supported by Gov. Scott Walker.

Bill sponsor Rep. Robin Vos said Wednesday the bill should pass Tuesday.

The measure also has broad support from education groups, state Superintendent Tony Evers, and others who say it's needed to prevent vouchers being allowed anywhere beyond where they have already been approved.

this all sounds great for WI.

Gov. Scott Walker today signed into law two bills that he said will improve Wisconsin’s regulatory environment to help businesses create more jobs.
Today is also the first meeting of the Small Business Regulatory Review Board. The board will meet at 2 p.m. in the Governor’s Conference Room.
“As I’ve talked to job creators across the state, I’ve heard over and over that Wisconsin’s regulatory environment holds our small and mid-size businesses back,” Walker said. “The legislation I signed today help bring a little more sense to the state’s regulations. I want to thank Representative Jim Ott and Senator Leah Vukmir for their work passing SB 111 and SB 138.”

Governor Scott Walker will announce a new job training program in Schofield this afternoon.

The governor will make an appearance at Norlen Incorporated. The visit follows a similar stop that he will make at Pacal Industries in La Crosse.

In a related move, Walker signed two bills into law today that will improve the state’s regulatory environment.

And the Small Business Regulatory Review Board is meeting for the first time in Madison. A bill Walker signed in November gives businesses more of a voice in state government and removes representatives from eight state agencies.

Assembly to pass bill limiting voucher expansion - Leader-Telegram: Daily Updates
The state Assembly plans to pass a bill Tuesday that would curtail further expansion of Wisconsin's school voucher program, fulfilling a promise made last year to close a loophole in the state budget.

The bill has previously cleared the Senate and is supported by Gov. Scott Walker.

The measure also has broad support from education groups, state Superintendent Tony Evers, and others who say it's needed to prevent vouchers being allowed anywhere beyond where they have already been approved.

I am sure that which is good will be carried on by the Democratic Governor that replaces Walker.

I am sure that which is good will be carried on by the Democratic Governor that replaces Walker.

Roxie....you're rarely right, and never on this board. so what you say.......:eusa_whistle:

And lefties want to whine about activist judges???

Wisconsin judge who blocked photo ID law for April 3 vote signed petition to recall Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
A Wisconsin judge on Tuesday granted a temporary injunction to stop the state’s controversial new voter identification law, but Republicans immediately questioned it after records showed the judge signed a petition to recall GOP Gov. Scott Walker.

Dane County Circuit Judge David Flanagan’s decision to stop the contentious law from taking effect for the state’s April 3 presidential primary election was criticized by the state’s Republican Party following a report that Flanagan signed a recall petition dated Nov. 15. It also lists his wife, who circulated the petition.
Janine Geske, a professor at Marquette University’s law school and a former state Supreme Court justice, said Flanagan should have revealed to both parties that he had signed the petition. As a private citizen he has every right to sign the petition, Geske said, but the question is whether doing so could cause people to question his impartiality.

Forum List

Back