Scott Walker recall effort on track

Thanks, Sea. I did see that piece. Doesn't 'really' give a good answer though, IMHO. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on the 17th. Then, Walkers people get to do their vetting of the names.

Should be interesting, regardless.

I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Election Board vets the signatures.
I thought I saw someplace say something about challenging the sigs is up to Walkers people. I'll look for it again.

OK, the Election Board apparently does the actual vetting of the signatures, but Walker can challenge them as well apparently.

I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Election Board vets the signatures.
I thought I saw someplace say something about challenging the sigs is up to Walkers people. I'll look for it again.

OK, the Election Board apparently does the actual vetting of the signatures, but Walker can challenge them as well apparently.

That is my understanding as well.

The mishmash of state election laws can get very confusing sometimes. Here in California, petitions are submitted to the state and then we at the county level get the petition pages for our county which we have to check. It usually starts out at a 3% or 500 signatures check. If the 3% results in a certain number, no further check is conducted. If it doesn't a full check of signatures is triggered. Our last "full check" petition was for the Americans Elect party. It passed and they are now a qualified party in California.

:lol::lol::lol: This coming from the guy who just a couple of posts back made a thinly veiled racial slur against me (even though I'm a white guy). :dunno: Whatcha gonna do? You're obviously not too smart. What's the matter? Butthurt over me owning you?

You couldn't own a stick of gum, after someone else took the wrapper off.

You are a self hating white person, you made that clear, and I noted it, as well as a few others did.

So go call a doctor and let him know you need a shot of manthefuckup, stat.

I'm a "self hating white person" because I said Snot Walker should know his place? What does that even mean? In your world, if a white guy criticizes another white guy, that person hates white people? Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Not to mention the fact that a few posts back, you thought that I was a black guy. I realize you're trying to ignore it, but your own words don't lie.

Remember this exchange?

Racist? :lol::lol::lol: What the fuck are you talking about? Is he a black guy?

But thanks for proving that cons do play the race card :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

Your hate for white people came through. Embrace it, don't pretend.

Could it have something to do with the black guy in your avi??

If you used a female as an avitar one automatically assumes you are female. Same goes for race. Can't blame folks for the obvious confusion.

You are a self hating white person, you made that clear, and I noted it, as well as a few others did.

I'm a "self hating white person" because I said Snot Walker should know his place? What does that even mean? In your world, if a white guy criticizes another white guy, that person hates white people? Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Not to mention the fact that a few posts back, you thought that I was a black guy. I realize you're trying to ignore it, but your own words don't lie.

Remember this exchange?

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

If you used a female as an avitar one automatically assumes you are female. Same goes for race. Can't blame folks for the obvious confusion.

Yes, I can blame folks for being presumptive assholes. Are you Spock? Is Intense a tiger? Is Amelia a house cat? Is Del an ostrich? Is Two Thumbs a dragon? I'm guessing not. So, it stands to reason that I'm not a drawing of a black guy.

Remember this exchange?

Yes, I can blame folks for being presumptive assholes. Are you Spock? Is Intense a tiger? Is Amelia a house cat? Is Del an ostrich? Is Two Thumbs a dragon? I'm guessing not. So, it stands to reason that I'm not a drawing of a black guy.
there's a difference between putting a black guy & an alien in ones avatar, dip-shit.

Black guys exist.

Remember this exchange?

logic is lost on him.

there's a difference between putting a black guy & an alien in ones avatar, dip-shit.

Black guys exist.

So, because black guys actually exist, it's perfectly reasonable for you to assume that the drawing of a black guy in my avatar represents my race? Even after I've said repeatedly that I am not black, it's still reasonable to accuse me of lying? You truly are a fucking moron.

Black guys exist.

So, because black guys actually exist, it's perfectly reasonable for you to assume that the drawing of a black guy in my avatar represents my race? Even after I've said repeatedly that I am not black, it's still reasonable to accuse me of lying? You truly are a fucking moron.

Very good.

Now, what is 2+2? Come on, you know this one...

Black guys exist.

Very good.

The length in inches of your dick? The number of brain cells in your skull? :dunno:

Very good.

The length in inches of your dick? The number of brain cells in your skull? :dunno:

Like I said, you are seriously preoccupied with dick. Deany not giving you enough?

Do I believe that the well funded big unions, Democrats and left-wing extremist organizations be able to get enough signatures to have a recall election? Yes, they will. There are enough extremists out of touch that will sign on to this. And, keep in mind, in WI, you can have same day registration - no ID is needed, all one needs is another person to verify you, uhhh "live" there.

Fortunately, this is as far as their success will go. First, lets have a review of the very well funded left-wings and big unions failures in Wisconsin:

1. They have already tried recall elections in WI before in hopes of regaining the senate, they FAILED. The best part is, the recall they wanted to win most was in a district where differing political views were about even. The LOST the one they wanted the most.

2. Lets go back to the elections for WI State Supreme Court. Republican David Prosser beat out leftist JoAnne Kloppenberg for the Supreme Court seat. I really enjoyed this one, because Democrats and the left thought they had this won, then all off a sudden, 7500 votes came outta nowhere and they LOST!! The looks on the faces of unions and Democrats was absolutely priceless. Here is a link:

politicususa.com/en/wisconsin-marked-ballots

please put a www then . before the above link

(Posters note: I apologize for not being able to use the URL feature, I need 15 posts to do so.)

God Bless Kathy Nickolaus for purposely holding those ballots and letting the left think they had this one, watching them celebrate, then only to have the victory taken away, oh that was great!

3. Oh, oh, we have had 4 different schools where teachers voted to disband unions. Oh yeah, this is just the beginning of things like this to come. Now others will see this as well...expect more unions to get disbanded:

wisupnorth.com/2011/12/unexpected-four-wis-teachers-unions-disband/

you only need to put http then :// before this link

Things have changed in WI. Unions will spend huge money in hopes of defeating Walker in the recall election, however, I am thinking that Walker could win this election by a bigger margin than what he won his election to the Governorship by. From the 3 subjects I mentioned above, to now Walker turning a $3.6 billion deficit into a surplus...well, this is just the dumbest possible time to recall a governor that has turned the economy of the state around. This will cause more people to wake up and realize that unions, Demorats and the left do not care about the economy, they only care about their power and greed. People will see that unions are nothing more than the Democrat party's gestapo as well.

What is going to happen is unions are going to lose more support, and WI, a once blue state, now purple, will move further towards being a red state. I honestly hope that enough signatures are gathered for a recall election, it will do more damage to unions, Democrats and the left than what will help them. This will also help a little more in more teachers voting to disband their unions as they will see what unions are really all about. This recall election will be great in helping make WI a red state for a long time to come.

Recalling a governor who has turned a deficit into a surplus...the left has been exposed. Go ahead and dream of removing Walker as governor, if even just half of the people of WI supported this recall, this effort would have had well over the required signatures a long time ago.

I doubt if the recall will be successful, nor do I really care. But I do live in the state and all those jobs he promised us sure arent popping up. I am awaiting some working class guy that has never made more than $40,000 a year in his whole life to get elected. Then watch the rich panic. I hope I see it. Every politician out there is a wealthy, smug person who has not dont much to earn their position nor wealth. I will bet everything I have on it including my house.

Scott Walker Slams Out-Of-State Money In Wisconsin Recall While In Washington For Fundraiser

WASHINGTON -- As Wisconsin Democrats continued their push to force his recall, Gov. Scott Walker (R) came to Washington on Thursday to raise funds for the election that is all but certain to occur. But while Walker has slammed the influence of out-of-state money in the recall effort, he defended his own fundraising from non-Wisconsinites as fundamentally different from what he called the "excessive amounts" raised by unions and liberal groups.
<more>

Conservative just negged me and called me a "dumbass racist prick". So I'm racist for saying that Snot Walker should know his place? Me - a white guy who said that another white guy should know his place. Could somebody please explain to me how that makes me a racist?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again for proving that cons aren't above pulling out the race card - even though you're too stupid to understand why you're using it.

What a fucking moron. :lmao:

you are such a whiner, always complaining when you get negged.

Pussy.

I'm not complaining. I'm merely pointing pointing out how utterly stupid you are. Carry on.

ROFLMFAO@YOU for changing your avatar after people kept thinking you were black! NOW whose the racist!!

:rofl:

I'm not making any predictions about the outcome but Walker could have prevented all of this had he simply not gone beyond what he said he was going to do. But as it was he fucked with the rights of the working men and women and has only himself to blame for this mess.

Have you heard the the latest from that twat waffle, Wanker? He says "he’s made mistakes in how he’s gone about achieving his agenda". No sit, Sherlock.

Too late, fucker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHxMlofASbo&feature=related]Justin Timberlake & Timbaland - It&#39;s too late to aplogize - YouTube[/ame]

Very good.

Just so you know, JosefK...in all the conversations we've had, I also assumed that you were black. I think that's only natural given your choice of avatar.

And dude...what's with all of the "dick" references? Seriously...

you are such a whiner, always complaining when you get negged.

Pussy.

I'm not complaining. I'm merely pointing pointing out how utterly stupid you are. Carry on.

ROFLMFAO@YOU for changing your avatar after people kept thinking you were black! NOW whose the racist!!

Yeah, I'm so scared of you. So scared of you calling me black that I put the same black character as my sig pic. And that somehow makes me a racist. God, you are one stupid motherfucker. I mean, really fucking stupid.

Very good.

Just so you know, JosefK...in all the conversations we've had, I also assumed that you were black. I think that's only natural given your choice of avatar.

And dude...what's with all of the "dick" references? Seriously...

What is it with you guys and your obsession with my race? It says more about you than it does about me. I don't assume anybody's race. And even if the thought did cross my mind, I sure as hell wouldn't try to use it against them. The word "old" is in your name - you must be an old fart. Conservative has a statue as an avatar - he must be a statue. You people are fucking nuts.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm so scared of you. So scared of you calling me black that I put the same black character as my sig pic. And that somehow makes me a racist. God, you are one stupid motherfucker. I mean, really fucking stupid.

please show me where I claimed you were scared of me. :rofl: Freudian slip there? :rofl:

BTW, you put that pic into your sig AFTER I posted about you changing your avatar :rofl:@you all over again

damn... my sides hurt I am laughing so hard at you! :rofl:

Forum List

Back