Scott Walker recall effort on track

Good luck with that effort, he was elected by the majority, which is apparently not you communists types. He will succeed in staying in power because the people are tired of you dumb fucks running rough shod over liberty and free will. ALso, it wont take away from obamas failures in the 2012 elections, nice try though. Obama will lose in 2012, its a shame your utopia only lasted 4 years though. :(

Scott Walker is bad for business and unfriendly to economic growth. Of course he is following orders from the likes of Koch Money and Wal-Mart money.

Why support those who want the american worker to take less home in their paychecks? Yes that is what Scott Walker,Koch money and Wal-Mart money represent.

Scott Walker is bad for business and unfriendly to economic growth. Of course he is following orders from the likes of Koch Money and Wal-Mart money.

Why support those who want the american worker to take less home in their paychecks? Yes that is what Scott Walker,Koch money and Wal-Mart money represent.

What a load of horseshit.

Obama was bragging yesterday about a measly $40 bucks. How he did us some great favor by standing up to the GOP and he gave us another few bucks right before Christmas.

Remember when Democrats made fun of Bush's $600 refund???

The Progressives on the left use lazy intellectually dishonest arguments that only work on people who have been programmed to have an entitlement mentality. They want us to focus on our pay-stubs and not pay attention to the massive expense that is coming at us in little increments. Higher grocery bills, more expensive energy, less bang for our buck, higher taxes once the election is over.

They don't want anything like the will of the people standing in their way. That's why they're going after Walker, not because "The People" wanted it.

Last edited:
The way JosefK pretends to be black, and talks about dick all the time... I think he has African American penis envy.

Silly personal attack.

What would Jesus say?

And no mention of Joe calling people names?

pfft

typical

:lol::lol::lol: This coming from the guy who just a couple of posts back made a thinly veiled racial slur against me (even though I'm a white guy). :dunno: Whatcha gonna do? You're obviously not too smart. What's the matter? Butthurt over me owning you?

The way JosefK pretends to be black, and talks about dick all the time... I think he has African American penis envy.

You are a supreme idiot.
Should I post for everyone the dick comments you seem to enjoy sending to me in 'rep comments'? I said nothing untrue.

I didn't say you were lying. I called you an idiot for the "JosefK pretends to be black" comment. Nowhere in my posting history will you find me saying that I'm a black guy. You know why? Because I'm white. I realize that calling somebody 'black' is an insult in the sad little world that you and Two Thumbs inhabit, but it's getting rather pathetic.

As for the dick comments, I couldn't give a shit. You neg me constantly just to be an asshole; so, every time you neg me, you get a dick comment.

Silly personal attack.

What would Jesus say?

pfft

typical

:lol::lol::lol: This coming from the guy who just a couple of posts back made a thinly veiled racial slur against me (even though I'm a white guy). :dunno: Whatcha gonna do? You're obviously not too smart. What's the matter? Butthurt over me owning you?

You couldn't own a stick of gum, after someone else took the wrapper off.

You are a self hating white person, you made that clear, and I noted it, as well as a few others did.

So go call a doctor and let him know you need a shot of manthefuckup, stat.

pfft

typical

You are a self hating white person, you made that clear, and I noted it, as well as a few others did.

I'm a "self hating white person" because I said Snot Walker should know his place? What does that even mean? In your world, if a white guy criticizes another white guy, that person hates white people? Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Not to mention the fact that a few posts back, you thought that I was a black guy. I realize you're trying to ignore it, but your own words don't lie.

Remember this exchange?

"His place"?

That's as about as racist as you can get.

fyi; His place is at work, making the hard choices the dems refused to make, decade after decade, b/c they were to busy taking bribes, uhm I mean getting campaign donations from unions to do the right thing.

Racist? :lol::lol::lol: What the fuck are you talking about? Is he a black guy?

But thanks for proving that cons do play the race card :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

Your hate for white people came through. Embrace it, don't pretend.

Last edited:
Anyone know or hazard a guess as to why the Democrats refuse to update the number of signatures gathered since they last put out a number on December 15th?

How Many Recall Signatures Have Been Collected So Far? Organizers Aren't Saying

Thanks, Sea. I did see that piece. Doesn't 'really' give a good answer though, IMHO. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on the 17th. Then, Walkers people get to do their vetting of the names.

Should be interesting, regardless.

I'm a "self hating white person" because I said Snot Walker should know his place? What does that even mean? In your world, if a white guy criticizes another white guy, that person hates white people? Man, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Not to mention the fact that a few posts back, you thought that I was a black guy. I realize you're trying to ignore it, but your own words don't lie.

Remember this exchange?

Racist? :lol::lol::lol: What the fuck are you talking about? Is he a black guy?

But thanks for proving that cons do play the race card :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

Your hate for white people came through. Embrace it, don't pretend.

:lol:

Damn you live in a literal world don't you.

That's "you" and in a general you, not you as in you you.

and, again, I"m sorry your teachers pushed you through instead of making you learn.

You are a supreme idiot.
Should I post for everyone the dick comments you seem to enjoy sending to me in 'rep comments'? I said nothing untrue.

I didn't say you were lying. I called you an idiot for the "JosefK pretends to be black" comment. Nowhere in my posting history will you find me saying that I'm a black guy. You know why? Because I'm white. I realize that calling somebody 'black' is an insult in the sad little world that you and Two Thumbs inhabit, but it's getting rather pathetic.

As for the dick comments, I couldn't give a shit. You neg me constantly just to be an asshole; so, every time you neg me, you get a dick comment.

Find me a post where I called someone black as an insult.

I dare you.

Anyone know or hazard a guess as to why the Democrats refuse to update the number of signatures gathered since they last put out a number on December 15th?

How Many Recall Signatures Have Been Collected So Far? Organizers Aren't Saying

Thanks, Sea. I did see that piece. Doesn't 'really' give a good answer though, IMHO. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on the 17th. Then, Walkers people get to do their vetting of the names.

I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Election Board vets the signatures.

you guys still crying over walker?

grow up, he did what no one else has had the balls to do;

what needed to be done.

Walker's only defense for his overreach is that it was necessary to fix the state's economy. Except Wisconsin has now fallen to the back of the pack with five straight months of private sector job loss (as well as public sector losses piled on).

Wisconsin loses 12,500 private-sector jobs in July - JSOnline
Wisconsin lost 12,500 private-sector jobs last month in the deepest single-month decline since the depths of the 2008-'09 recession, effectively annulling most of the previous month's gains.

Gov. Scott Walker, who last month credited his administration's business-friendly policies for big job gains in June, attributed the July job losses to turmoil in the national and international economy as well as to uncertainty created by the state's special recall elections.

Wisconsin loses 800 private-sector jobs; unemployment rises - JSOnline

Wisconsin lost an estimated 800 private-sector jobs last month while the unemployment rate ticked higher to 7.9% from 7.8%, prompting Gov. Scott Walker to announce a three-city state tour "to listen to the concerns of job creators."

Job losses also continued in the local government sector, which includes schools as well as city halls and county agencies across the state. Those entities lost an estimated 1,800 jobs. [...]

August marks the second consecutive month of private-sector jobs losses in Wisconsin, putting a halt to seven previous months of job creation in the state.

State private-sector employment slides for third straight month - JSOnline
Wisconsin shed private-sector jobs for the third consecutive month in September, while employment at government agencies and public schools registered its deepest drop in decades.

The latest monthly snapshot of Wisconsin's labor market confirms that the state continues to plod ahead with growth that's too tepid to generate new jobs for those without the skills needed for niches that are expanding.

Wisconsin lags nation in payroll growth - JSOnline
Payrolls increased in 39 states in October, while the jobless rate dropped in 36 states, indicating the labor market is steadying across much of the nation.

Wisconsin posted the nation's biggest payroll losses, with employment dropping by 9,700 jobs in October compared with September, according to a U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report released Tuesday.

The bureau said Wisconsin was the only state with a statistically significant decline in employment, dropping from 2,757,200 jobs in September to 2,747,500 jobs in October.
However, the state unemployment rate, which doesn't include jobless people no longer actively searching for new work, dropped to 7.7% from 7.8%.

State lost 11,700 private-sector jobs in November, agency says

Wisconsin lost private-sector jobs for the fifth consecutive month in November, the same months that the nation has been adding private-sector jobs, according to a report Thursday from the state Department of Workforce Development.

The state lost an estimated 11,700 private-sector jobs in November from October, the deepest since April 2009, when the nation was in the throes of the recession. The figures are based on a monthly government survey of employers and adjusted to smooth out recurring seasonal factors, such as winter-related slowdowns in construction or holiday hiring by retailers.

The government sector, meanwhile, continued to lose jobs at the city and county level, as it has for much of the past two years. All told, the state lost an estimated 14,600 nonfarm jobs when the losses in the private sector are combined with the losses in the public sector.

If this keeps up, the fact that he's an asshole will be the least of his worries come election time.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Election Board vets the signatures.
I thought I saw someplace say something about challenging the sigs is up to Walkers people. I'll look for it again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back