Squatters

The worst is if you live in NY. All those snowbirds will not be able to go to their winter homes. Squatters can move in to your NY home, and if they’re there more than 30 days, they own it.

Check the laws in your state.
Yes, The Democrat's strategy of Open Borders is hurting American citizens a hundred different ways. They OWN this, they rescinded every Trump policy that kept the border and illegal immigration stable and manageable.

Hard to believe that anyone who owns a house would vote for Biden.
My second house - That my husband left me when he died- He wanted the best for me- Had a renter in it- My ol man died- and within one week- The renter-claimed a slip and fall? Does that surprise anyone???- read on..
I couldn't get him out? So here I was trying to pay that mortgage...
I have my own house. To pay for. I have hardly no income!
Getting sued- dealing with a Scamster? I couldn't evict him for 3 years? Know why? Biden! he passed a bill no evictions cause of covid? you cant make this crap up! biden you suck!

Trespassing is the wrongdoing. If they're on your property then you have proof of wrongdoing.
And the proof of trespassing is????

they are in the house (possession);
they have the keys;
their property is in the house;
they have a lease...

You have
a car with out of state tags
an out of state driver's license

Is it that you don't understand the law as it exists or you just deny the law exists?

And the proof of trespassing is????

they are in the house (possession);
they have the keys;
their property is in the house;
they have a lease...

You have
a car with out of state tags
an out of state driver's license

Is it that you don't understand the law as it exists or you just deny the law exists?
Squatters don't have a lease. If they did they'd be tenants, not squatters. They are trespassers.

A) American citizens who trespass, peacefully (with a few exceptions), into the Capitol where police opens doors for them?

— Thrown in jail without a trial, deprived of water and medical care, not allowed to take a shower for more than a week, and living in filthy conditions.

B) Illegal alien lowlifes who break into Americans’ homes, take over their food and bedrooms, watch their big-screen TV, and change the locks to keep the owner out?

— ”Welcome to your new house. Enjoy!”

My second house - That my husband left me when he died- He wanted the best for me- Had a renter in it- My ol man died- and within one week- The renter-claimed a slip and fall? Does that surprise anyone???- read on..
I couldn't get him out? So here I was trying to pay that mortgage...
I have my own house. To pay for. I have hardly no income!
Getting sued- dealing with a Scamster? I couldn't evict him for 3 years? Know why? Biden! he passed a bill no evictions cause of covid? you cant make this crap up! biden you suck!
That’s horrible, but that’s the new upside-down world of the Left: where criminals and illegals are protected and law-abiding citizens are left out in the cold, literally.

I hope everyone who votes for Biden comes home to find an illegal ans/or a thug sitting at the dining room table. It’s what they voted for.

It's incredible. Really incredible that someone can just waltz into your home while you are out running errands and you can't get back into your home because they changed the locks! And the police won't do a thing about it. They look for rentals being advertised and take them over.
It's time to take America back again.
The way to remove the Rats? Throw in a stink bomb. Then blast 'em with noise.

If you’ve lived there a long time it should be easy. The utilities, garbage, all in your name. The neighbors nearby could clear it up, you live there.

Your stuff may be in there, describe it. Describe two “features“ only a live-in would know. Show your bank payments. Should be slam dunk.

show your keys, old, used. Maybe the crooks changed the locks? New keys.

if they expect the owner to wait 90 days for a Court date? That’s crazy BS. Where are the Politicians working for the Citizens? Set up a 24 hour emergency Police action availabilty.

Shut off water, power the next weekday chance.

post signs all over. Park your cars blocking garage. Get neighbors on watch? Helping out somehow?

brainstorming?

if all fails watch the movie Pacific Heights on loop at your new rental.

Last edited:
Squatters don't have a lease. If they did they'd be tenants, not squatters. They are trespassers.
A lease is a piece of paper.

Do you not think they could get a blank lease of the internet, fill in the blanks ...

Now they have a lease.
You claim it is invalid.
They say it is valid.
AND
You expect the police to haul them off in cuffs because????

And what happens if they, in fact have a lease and you are in the wrong?

That you don't understand the law as it exists is clear.
Perhaps you should gain that understanding before commenting further.

Can you get more drama into your idiot posts? You're getting repetitive and stale for an innernutz drama queen.
Drama queen you say?

Wrap ropes around their necks and drag them out to the streets and few blocks away, then make sure they never want to come within a mile of you again. A proven method that works 100% of the time.
1711312448294.gif

1711312451360.gif

1711312455533.gif

Attachments

• 1711312410256.png
    1711312410256.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
The way to remove the Rats? Throw in a stink bomb. Then blast 'em with noise.
No stink bombs in my house. I shouldn't have to make my home unlivable to get rid of the usurpers. We need every state to enforce what rules they already have against breaking and entering, trespass, theft, and to design a bill that specifically stops squatting on other's property.

A lease is a piece of paper.

Do you not think they could get a blank lease of the internet, fill in the blanks ...

Now they have a lease.

No they have a piece of paper, not a lease.
You claim it is invalid.
They say it is valid.

You just said that it's invalid.

AND
You expect the police to haul them off in cuffs because????

And what happens if they, in fact have a lease and you are in the wrong?

That you don't understand the law as it exists is clear.
Perhaps you should gain that understanding before commenting further.
I don't expect the police to do anything, because the police are useless. I expect the squatters to be fed to the hogs.

No they have a piece of paper, not a lease.

You just said that it's invalid.

I don't expect the police to do anything, because the police are useless. I expect the squatters to be fed to the hogs.
Ahhhh

So you plan on whining about it rather than working to resolve the issue.
Let me guess, Republican?

Forum List

Back