14 yr old rape victim lashed to death

xtians thinks it's OK to rape children as long as it isn't done for biblical reasons

Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves." Numbers 31:7-18 NLT

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB
What'd I tell you Alle? he'd find something to pervert into what it doesn't mean.

xtians thinks it's OK to rape children as long as it isn't done for biblical reasons

Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves." Numbers 31:7-18 NLT

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB
What'd I tell you Alle? he'd find something to pervert into what it doesn't mean.

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Panorama | Sex crimes and the Vatican: Transcript

You are talking the politics of a denomination, not scripture. A theo-political structure that has been rife with scandal for over 1000 years. This besmirches the faith how?

For every priest that has been found molesting children, I suspect the proportions of all other faiths and denominations will be similar among those who condemn rape. (unlike Islam and atheism)

Well, let's go ahead and bash Christianity anyway.

OK

Xtianity is the religion of pedophilia and perversion

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Pastor Who Backed Prop 8 Held On Multiple Child Molestation Charges

Pastor Tom Daniels of Rio Linda, California is being held on $6M bail after being charged with multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child. Lavender Newswire reports that Daniels twice made donations to Protect Marriage, the backers of Proposition 8.

The xtian bible-thumpers hate gay marriage because it doesn't produce any children for the xtians to rape

Got links to back that up, skippy?

And please show me where the bible supports sexual perversion with children? The Koran does, I know...
Because the book of lies, the Quran, was written by a pedophile baby raping satanist.

OK

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Pastor Who Backed Prop 8 Held On Multiple Child Molestation Charges

The xtian bible-thumpers hate gay marriage because it doesn't produce any children for the xtians to rape

And please show me where the bible supports sexual perversion with children? The Koran does, I know...

umm, I included a link. Learn to read.
The Bible does not condone child abuse idiot. Before you start lying get your facts straight. The Quran and satan worship, Islam, is the problem.

umm, I included a link. Learn to read.

Umm, your link is to a blog about a guy who is being prosecuted for child molestation.

Doesn't show that the bible condones it, or that it will be condoned by our culture in the name of the bible.

So ummm...learn to read yourself, and provide links to verifiable sources that actually back up your claim.

Do you remember what your claim is?

Only a xtian would think that it's OK to rape children as long as it not for biblical reasons

Republican Values Create Child Molesters

•Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of second-degree statutory sodomy.
You are a big IDIOT!!

You are talking the politics of a denomination, not scripture. A theo-political structure that has been rife with scandal for over 1000 years. This besmirches the faith how?

For every priest that has been found molesting children, I suspect the proportions of all other faiths and denominations will be similar among those who condemn rape. (unlike Islam and atheism)

And here's another wingnut who thinks it OK for xtians to rape children as long as it's not for biblical reasons.

Besides the Bible does condone rape. In the following passage, the perverted xtian God commands his followers to steal women and take them for wives (I guess you think the sex was consensual :cuckoo:)

They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes." (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

Before you quote the Bible remember that jesus said not to add or take away from the words. Stop quoting the Bible out of context to support your twisted views.

And here's another wingnut who thinks it OK for xtians to rape children as long as it's not for biblical reasons.

Besides the Bible does condone rape. In the following passage, the perverted xtian God commands his followers to steal women and take them for wives (I guess you think the sex was consensual :cuckoo:)

They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes." (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
Keep it up idiot even after it is proven you are an idiot. THE BIBLE DOES NOT CONDONE CHILD RAPE!!! Are you feeling guilty?

Before you quote the Bible remember that jesus said not to add or take away from the words. Stop quoting the Bible out of context to support your twisted views.

This idiot wingnut doesn't recognie that it was a quote from the Bible.

In Sane?Nah!s hysteria about child molesting priests = the christian faith I felt I should look up some other sourcess than the drivel we're so accustomed to with this retard.

What percentage of catholic priests do you estimate to be child molesters? - Yahoo! Answers

The 'best answer' has some interesting things to say. Most of the other answers are crap, but some have some interesting numbers and links as well.

Child Molestation Among the Clergy

Yeah, it's a Freeper link so take it for what it's worth.

You better back that shit up asshole. Or shall we start making false allegations about you too?

Well, let's go ahead and bash Christianity anyway.

OK

Pastor Tom Daniels of Rio Linda, California is being held on $6M bail after being charged with multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child. Lavender Newswire reports that Daniels twice made donations to Protect Marriage, the backers of Proposition 8.

Actually the Koran doesnt, it is the tradtions mohammads example that make child molestation something to strive for.

You better back that shit up asshole. Or shall we start making false allegations about you too?

I see that the xtian promotion of pedophilia is hitting a sore spot. Their perversions are so deep-rooted, the only defense xtians have for thier propensity for raping children is "We didn't do it because the Bible told us to", as if that makes the rape OK.

Not really it is just a drag to know that there are people as dumb as you out there roaming free.

Congrats Sane?HA!, your disgusting mental st-hate has landed you on my ignore list.

May the Banhammer hit you where it hurts most.

mistakes03.jpg

Not an Islamic punishment .
Very sad ,

Fuck I was wrong, I had forgottong lashing as punishment I did recall stoning, I assume the man will get it as well.Or maybe not,
seems the fatwa was Islamic .

“The fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allaah, if you believe in Allaah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment”

With regard to one who is married, the hadd punishment is execution. It says in a hadeeth narrated by Imam Muslim in his Saheeh (3199) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For a married or previously-married person the punishment is one hundred lashes and stoning.”
Islam Question and Answer - How can someone who used to commit adultery and steal repent?

you did not forget, you were just trying to be nice and agreeable for a change.... :lol:

Go ISLAM!

Check this out:

American Thinker: Paradise Lost; Why the Left Loves Muhammad

The Liberal ultimately believes that the culture we have built, the triumph of Judeo-Christian values, is diseased and must be erased. If Islam can do their work for them, so be it. Islam, like the State under Marx, will ultimately wither away, and the paradise which predated Christ and Abraham can be restored. At least they like to think so.

Peace and protection to Apostates...... They have found the truth regarding Islam....

Congrats Sane?HA!, your disgusting mental st-hate has landed you on my ignore list.

May the Banhammer hit you where it hurts most.

Wingnuts can't handle the truth. Here's how a wingnut handles the truth

wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

Forum List

Back