14 yr old rape victim lashed to death

Not necessarily Islamic law but the interpretation of some Medieval small-town hicks.
It astounds me how any culture could possibly justify this.
Can the original poster keep an eye on this and report if there is any justification given?

The fatwa IS the justification.

That is the OP's point, I assume.

Christianity also calls for honor killings!

Oh, wait, there's no evidence of that. There's only evidence that Islam is a murderous cult.

Well, let's go ahead and bash Christianity anyway.

"The High Court yesterday ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they failed to protect 14-year-old rape victim Hena from being whipped to death as per a fatwa on Monday.

The deputy commissioner, the superintendent of police of Shariatpur and the thana nirbahi officer of Naria upazila -- where the incident took place--will have to report to the HC in 15 days how it happened although the court (HC) had eight months ago declared fatwa illegal and a punishable offence.

In a suo moto rule, the HC directed them also to report what steps they have taken in this regard.

An HC bench comprised of Justice AHM Shamsuddin Chowdhury Manik and Justice Sheikh Md Zakir Hossain issued the rule following press reports on the killing of Hena.

The reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes.

Fatally injured Hena was rushed to Naria health complex where she succumbed to her injuries."

Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa

BTW, for those who don't understand the concept of human rights, or what constitutes a violation, this is pretty much the most evidence you will ever see of human rights violations. You've seen the carcasses, the situation of the people who live under the thumb of Islam....yet you refuse to identify it.

It's nauseating. Meanwhile they're spreading their beliefs; this is GROWING, not being reduced, with more exposure and tolerance.

Reminds me of something..what is it...OH YEAH...the vile spread of historical, fascist regimes! Go figure!

OK

Xtianity is the religion of pedophilia and perversion

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Pastor Who Backed Prop 8 Held On Multiple Child Molestation Charges

Pastor Tom Daniels of Rio Linda, California is being held on $6M bail after being charged with multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child. Lavender Newswire reports that Daniels twice made donations to Protect Marriage, the backers of Proposition 8.

The xtian bible-thumpers hate gay marriage because it doesn't produce any children for the xtians to rape

Go ISLAM!

Check this out:

American Thinker: Paradise Lost; Why the Left Loves Muhammad

The Liberal ultimately believes that the culture we have built, the triumph of Judeo-Christian values, is diseased and must be erased. If Islam can do their work for them, so be it. Islam, like the State under Marx, will ultimately wither away, and the paradise which predated Christ and Abraham can be restored. At least they like to think so.

OK

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Pastor Who Backed Prop 8 Held On Multiple Child Molestation Charges

Pastor Tom Daniels of Rio Linda, California is being held on $6M bail after being charged with multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child. Lavender Newswire reports that Daniels twice made donations to Protect Marriage, the backers of Proposition 8.

The xtian bible-thumpers hate gay marriage because it doesn't produce any children for the xtians to rape

Got links to back that up, skippy?

And please show me where the bible supports sexual perversion with children? The Koran does, I know...

Christianity also calls for honor killings!

Oh, wait, there's no evidence of that. There's only evidence that Islam is a murderous cult.

"The High Court yesterday ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they failed to protect 14-year-old rape victim Hena from being whipped to death as per a fatwa on Monday.

The deputy commissioner, the superintendent of police of Shariatpur and the thana nirbahi officer of Naria upazila -- where the incident took place--will have to report to the HC in 15 days how it happened although the court (HC) had eight months ago declared fatwa illegal and a punishable offence.

In a suo moto rule, the HC directed them also to report what steps they have taken in this regard.

An HC bench comprised of Justice AHM Shamsuddin Chowdhury Manik and Justice Sheikh Md Zakir Hossain issued the rule following press reports on the killing of Hena.

The reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes.

Fatally injured Hena was rushed to Naria health complex where she succumbed to her injuries."

Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa
Oh but those 'dark' Lutherans with their Lutefisk and canning and strange customs of Wednesday Lent soup suppers...

Oh the horror!

And don't ya know....if American Christians weren't so darned fat and obnoxious, NOBODY would feel compelled to committ murder, or torture other people....everybody would be happy, get along, and never have to work if we just get rid of those horrible Christians from the USA who screw everything up and make people crazy...

OK

And please show me where the bible supports sexual perversion with children? The Koran does, I know...

umm, I included a link. Learn to read.

OK

Umm, your link is to a blog about a guy who is being prosecuted for child molestation.

Doesn't show that the bible condones it, or that it will be condoned by our culture in the name of the bible.

So ummm...learn to read yourself, and provide links to verifiable sources that actually back up your claim.

Do you remember what your claim is?

Umm, your link is to a blog about a guy who is being prosecuted for child molestation.

Doesn't show that the bible condones it, or that it will be condoned by our culture in the name of the bible.

So ummm...learn to read yourself, and provide links to verifiable sources that actually back up your claim.

Only a xtian would think that it's OK to rape children as long as it not for biblical reasons

Republican Values Create Child Molesters

•Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of second-degree statutory sodomy.

The word according to Sane?Nah!

But it supports his point of view therefore it's truthy!

As for his claim, if his history is any indicator of his future trajectory, it'd be for the extermination of xianity... whatever that is.

Last edited:
Again, point out in the bible where this behavior is condoned, and show support of this behavior coming from Christians.

You know, like Sunni is defending this behavior as simple justice.

xtians thinks it's OK to rape children as long as it isn't done for biblical reasons

Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves." Numbers 31:7-18 NLT

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Forum List

Back