Isis' Theology of Rape

Druids , pagans , yada , yada . Then the Romans invaded Britain but they didn't invade for religious reason although the brought their own religion with them . Maybe the people that know can comment . ------------ Anyway , muslims invade to spread islam as far as I know and they been doing that since islam was invented in around 700 ad Coyote .

And what do you think the Christians have been doing since Christianity was invented around 1 AD give or take? Of course, they've had a head start on the whole invasion/kill the unbeliever thing.

I answered your question , Romans went into Britain to conquer Britain , to take it over probably empire , land yada . yada . THEY didn't do it to plant a religion like 'muslims' do Coyote .

and in another post a few days ago , well , if WAR is the answer to 'muslim' aggression . Another year or so and we , the USA might be willing to give then BIG war in their homelands Coyote .

Its not just a perversion of Islam. It is standard MO with any conquering group historically. An examination of the Y DNA of any conquered group will invariably lead you to the male conquerors. They killed off the men and took the women.

Yes, it is. It's been happening in the Congo for decades now - religion, tribe, ethnicity - it's just an excuse. :(

It has happened in every nation that islam has infected, and in those with left wing governments the practise has flourished. We in the UK suffered 14 years of state sponsored child rape at the hands of muslim men for 14 years until we elected a right wing government that was not afraid to take action against the rapists. Of course the rapists first claims were that the arrests were racism as they had done nothing wrong in the eyes and laws of islam

Its not just a perversion of Islam. It is standard MO with any conquering group historically. An examination of the Y DNA of any conquered group will invariably lead you to the male conquerors. They killed off the men and took the women.

Yes, it is. It's been happening in the Congo for decades now - religion, tribe, ethnicity - it's just an excuse. :(

It has happened in every nation that islam has infected, and in those with left wing governments the practise has flourished. We in the UK suffered 14 years of state sponsored child rape at the hands of muslim men for 14 years until we elected a right wing government that was not afraid to take action against the rapists. Of course the rapists first claims were that the arrests were racism as they had done nothing wrong in the eyes and laws of islam

Rape is rape and has nothing to do with religion. They need to go after the perpetrators and traffickers period.

So much for these 'muslims' assimilating into the country and society they go to ehh Phoenall ??

Rape is rape and has nothing to do with religion. They need to go after the perpetrators and traffickers period.

rape has something to do with religion when the PARAGON OF VIRTUE and the model upon WONDERFULNESS upon which that religion is based------so engaged. It has something to do with rape when the LAWS of that religion deem rape of non believers----not only legal----but LAUDABLE -----you nauseate me

rape has something to do with religion when the PARAGON OF VIRTUE and the model upon WONDERFULNESS upon which that religion is based------so engaged. It has something to do with rape when the LAWS of that religion deem rape of non believers----not only legal----but LAUDABLE -----you nauseate me

for those who either did not notice or do not know----Coyote has claimed that reports of the employment of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-----which endorses the confiscation of little girls lacking a father----usually murdered by a muslim but for any other reason, and the use of such little girls as sex slaves are-----SIMPLY LIES-----ie she dances on the raped and broken bodies of little raped yazidi girls---and giggles "it did not really happen"-----"just another rosie story"

A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

So what? We helped make them who they are. They are the children of the horror WE brought to their region. We bombed them into savages. This is how savages act. Maybe we will be more careful attempting to arrest a handful of people that commit acts of terror on America. Bombing a couple of countries into red mist and rubble seems to have it's consequences.

So we make savages out of muslims in the west do we, is it because we give them nice homes, good food, heat in winter, money to live on and send back home, education, free health care etc. Because make no bones about it most of the IS terrorists are from the west and travel overseas to take up the weapons of terror as commanded in the koran. So our ways have made savages out of muslims that have been nurtured and treated fairly, so leading to the only solution that would bring an end to the terrorism. NO MORE MUSLIM MIGRANTS AND DEPORT THE ONES WE HAVE.

for those who either did not notice or do not know----Coyote has claimed that reports of the employment of the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW-----which endorses the confiscation of little girls lacking a father----usually murdered by a muslim but for any other reason, and the use of such little girls as sex slaves are-----SIMPLY LIES-----ie she dances on the raped and broken bodies of little raped yazidi girls---and giggles "it did not really happen"-----"just another rosie story"

You tell a lot of stories. Perhaps you can actually provide a link to your claims. If not, then it's just more lies.

You tell a lot of stories. Perhaps you can actually provide a link to your claims. If not, then it's just more lies.

The origin of the shit mouth comment by coyote is-----some time ago I recounted the experience of my mother-in-law that led to her being spirited out of the shariah shit hole in which she was born. When she was eleven years old, her father died of natural causes. As a child jewess living in a classical shariah shit hole,,, she was liable to the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW which means that the local Imam dog could claim her as HIS possession use her as his sex slave. Coyote laughed and laughed. She laughs because the VERY same law made it legal for Sudanese muslims to murder Christian men and claim their kids and murder them by the thousands and the very same shariah law renders it legal for muslims to rape yazidi girls (actually, boys too-----more entertainment for coyote). To cover her own stink and filth----coyote demanded of me a LINK---to the details of my mother-in-laws life circa 1930 in that shariah shit hole which did not even harbor indoor plumbing-------of course there is none so she then farted---
"rosie,, you are a liar----if you do not have a link your "story" is a lie"

Coyote is still laughing. There is going to be more war in Yemen-----
In 1971 a civil war between the then East and West Pakistan galvanized EDICTS by Islamic scholars in West Pakistan rendering
even MUSLIM East Pakistani girls "takfir" which means they can be
considered non-muslim for RAPE purposes. At least 1/4 million girls
were raped according to the red cross. There are all kinds of possibilities that might entertain coyote in Yemen. The Iranian ayatoilets could declare all sunni Yemenis TAKFIR----therefore
LEGAL BY HOLY ISLAMIC LAW to be raped----just think,,,,, all to
entertain COYOTE. Of course the sunni clerics could declare Shiite sluts "rapable" too

tell me the truth-----O' male posters-----do you believe that some brave and enthusiastic MUJAHADS sign up with ISIS for rape opportunities?

Of course, they are good muslims and follow the koran Implicitly
A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

master.........slave

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous." - sick! And they are creating their new society based on this :(

Nope they are following the commands in the koran, as islam teaches that the koran as a whole must be followed and not just the parts that meet with their POV. And this is what IS religious leaders are preaching to the masses.

I mean , he11 , they are willing to die simply because loose women are over the place in their promised 'heaven' , 72 loose women for each 'jihadi' . Plus , I hear [don't know] that the dead 'jihadis' get to drink from 'rivers' of wine . Correct me if I am wrong please !!

I mean , he11 , they are willing to die simply because loose women are over the place in their promised 'heaven' , 72 loose women for each 'jihadi' . Plus , I hear [don't know] that the dead 'jihadis' get to drink from 'rivers' of wine . Correct me if I am wrong please !!

It is what some say------but it could be that 'drinks' in Jannah are of the SHIRLEY TEMPLE type---basically ---kool-aid with a cherry in the glass. --------but why are muslim men so fascinated with whories?---
don't they have any actual LOVE???? -------I would consider a fantasy of spending all eternity with the man (woman for you guys out there) I love------but just a whole bunch of whories who are not really people---more like spirits of the leprechaun type-----or things that jump out of clay lamps?----or metal lamps?------I do like the idea of flying carpets-----handy for grocery shopping

ISIS not waitin' for the 72 virgins in Paradise...

ISIS raping 13-year-olds and selling them for $30, says actor Angelina Jolie
Sep 9, 2015: Actor and Special Envoy of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Angelina Jolie has informed Britain's House of Lords that ISIS was raping teenage girls, as young as 13-years-of-age and selling the for around $30 each.
According to Jolie, rape was being used by ISIS as a highly effective weapon of war. The new House of Lords committee charged with considering UK's policy of preventing sexual violence in conflict held its first evidence session with former foreign secretary William Hague, Angelina Jolie Pitt and Baroness Helic (former special advisor to Hague). Hague launched UK's Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative (PSVI) in May 2012 along with Ms Jolie.

Jolie who along with Hague has been campaigning to end the use of rape in war zones and last year hosted a global summit in London attended by over 100 countries who promised to tackle the issue told the committee "it's not sexual but a violent, brutal, terrorising weapon". "The most aggressive terrorist group in the world today knows that it is a very effective weapon and is using it to destroy families," she added.

The actor then told the committee of her experience of meeting 13-year-old girls who were repeatedly raped by ISIS fighters and then sold. "They told me that what was even worse than the physical violence was that they then had to stand in rooms and watch their friends be sold and to hear about what they were worth," she said. "Were they worth $40? $50?," Jolie added.

The London conference say a historic agreement reached which designated rape during conflict equivalent to being a war crime. For the first time, an agreement was reached by G8 countries that included US and UK to actively search for, prosecute or hand over for trial anyone accused of these crimes, regardless of their nationality, wherever they are in the world. The G8 countries also increased funding for international prevention amounting to nearly $35.5 million or £23 million.

Jolie's efforts saw Queen Elizabeth designate her as an honorary dame — the female version of a knight becoming the first Hollywood super star to get the royal recognition. The 39-year-old Oscar winner is now a dame commander of the order of St Michael and St George. However, because she is not a British or Commonwealth citizen, Jolie won't be entitled to use the title dame before her name.

ISIS raping 13-year-olds and selling them for $30, says actor Angelina Jolie - The Times of India

With the influx of refugees to Europe, Sweden is concerned about an increase of rape. They already have the highest number of rapes of any country.

Forum List

Back