14 yr old rape victim lashed to death

I think the women over there need to rip off their face masks and riot against their repressors. Get those curvy swords and start whackin'. They will probably die, but...better to go down swinging than be subject to such bullshit. (ala Burning Bed sorta thing).
Viva la revolution!

I am with you there.

I think the women over there need to rip off their face masks and riot against their repressors. Get those curvy swords and start whackin'. They will probably die, but...better to go down swinging than be subject to such bullshit. (ala Burning Bed sorta thing).
Viva la revolution!

interesting, does the end justify the means/

In this case the ends does justify the means, a 14 year old girl, a victim of rape is murdered with a bull whip, this person states people need to stop supporting and killing victims of crime with bull whips, and if neccesary, risk life to do it.

Yes, the ends does justify the means in this case. If it means destroying Islam and the entire Moslem faith so that this type of human behaviour is never repeated, then we must do what ever it takes to stop the Bull Whipping of Children.

Does the ends justify the means, ask that to the 14 year old girl after 50 bullwhips to her body.

This country needs to be invaded and destroyed, anyone refusing to step forward and fight on behalf of this girl needs to be destroyed.

If I was there I would of stopped this or died trying, I could never allow this to happen and when the president heard this, he should of sent in the Green Berets backed up the USMC to protect the 14 year old girls.

Who the he'll wants Sharia law here?

Conservatives are such morons

Now there's something you see every day.

A dumb ass ignorant liberal DENYING that some people DO want Sharia 'Law' here.

Sure they do

No no. Upon reflection YOU must be correct. NOBODY -- not one single person -- has called for Sharia Law anywhere in the United States.

Yes. Thanks for making that clear with your sterling proof.

Whew.

The NY City MEGA-Mosque Iman (or the former one, anyway), the lovely and talented Mr. Rauf, has advocated for Sharia law in the USA.

* * * * Rauf’s 1999 book ‘Islam: A Sacred Law: What Every Muslim Should Know About Sharia’.

“God’s role in the explicit philosophical construct of the law makes a big difference between the modus operandi of a righteous Muslim judge in a Muslim court and a righteous Western judge in a Western court. The judge who sits in judgment in an Islamic court sits in lieu of God as His worldly representative [khalifa] and is held responsible by God to His values. The Muslim judge explicitly ‘reports to God.’ The judge who sits in a Western court is only explicitly responsible to the Constitution, the interpretations of a civil law and its rules … And since a Shariah is understood as a law with God at its center, it is not possible in principle to limit the Shariah to some aspects of human life and leave out others.”
excerpted from, Coalition to Honor Ground Zero ? Stop the Ground Zero Mosque

Now there's something you see every day.

A dumb ass ignorant liberal DENYING that some people DO want Sharia 'Law' here.

Sure they do

No no. Upon reflection YOU must be correct. NOBODY -- not one single person -- has called for Sharia Law anywhere in the United States.

Yes. Thanks for making that clear with your sterling proof.

Whew.

Sure they do......I heard it on Glenn Beck

It is part of the new world order

The NY City MEGA-Mosque Iman (or the former one, anyway), the lovely and talented Mr. Rauf, has advocated for Sharia law in the USA.

* * * * Rauf’s 1999 book ‘Islam: A Sacred Law: What Every Muslim Should Know About Sharia’.

“God’s role in the explicit philosophical construct of the law makes a big difference between the modus operandi of a righteous Muslim judge in a Muslim court and a righteous Western judge in a Western court. The judge who sits in judgment in an Islamic court sits in lieu of God as His worldly representative [khalifa] and is held responsible by God to His values. The Muslim judge explicitly ‘reports to God.’ The judge who sits in a Western court is only explicitly responsible to the Constitution, the interpretations of a civil law and its rules … And since a Shariah is understood as a law with God at its center, it is not possible in principle to limit the Shariah to some aspects of human life and leave out others.”

Says nothing about establishing in the US.........FAIL

That country was invaded and for what? They will never change their mindset. Our troops are dying to try to make morons understand that civilized people do not punish chidlren for being raped by perverts old enough to be their grandfather. They teach if this do this or that, they reach paradise. It burns my ass that our guys and gals have died over trash. Kick it to the curb and get out of there. If the people want to be sheep, that's their problem.

Concerning Sharia Law here in the USA...it's already here! How many times have we heard of honor killings here in the USA? And aren't some states considering allowing it while they grovel and kowtow to such disgusting beliefs? Why don't we just allow human sacrifice again? Drawing and quartering? Let re-enact the Inquistion! That ok with y'all? How about the butchering of female genitalia by certain customes? That ok too? After all, the woman can't have a clitoris. She might get excited while being raped, ya know.

I'm getting pissy again. Time to go outside and look at flowers.

That's funny. Because I said nothing about "establishing sharia law in the US" either. Neither had logical4u.

What I had said mocked YOUR idiotic reply to logical4U since there ARE some folks who do call for Sharia "law" here in the United States. Then YOU said "sure" as though my rather limited contention was itself wrong.

So, your transparent and typically dishonest effort to move the goal post and make any kind of "point" with your little straw-man creation is indeed a fail.

No surprises there.

That's funny. Because I said nothing about "establishing sharia law in the US" either. Neither had logical4u.

What I had said mocked YOUR idiotic reply to logical4U since there ARE some folks who do call for Sharia "law" here in the United States. Then YOU said "sure" as though my rather limited contention was itself wrong.

So, your transparent and typically dishonest effort to move the goal post and make any kind of "point" with your little straw-man creation is indeed a fail.

No surprises there.

That's the best ya got???

I thought you were serious. How bout showing any serious attempt at establishing sharia law in the US?

As usual, you fall on your face

But you are still fun to play with

there are Bearded Pigs (Sus barbatus) I have a picture of one,
thumbnail.aspx
this is the guy who wrote the fatwa..... the proof is in the pudding, so to speak...

Are you stating that this fourteen year old girls body was like pudding after be tortured with a bull whip or are you just some kind of cold hearted prick. That is how I feel after reading your last two posts. Let me know if I missed something.

clarify "they"

Clarify you position, "they" are stated or defined or indentified in the story. They are the ones who took a bull whip to a child, you are the one who seems to attempting to make a joke of her death or some other point, care to call me a racist, care to set me up to be a bigot, what is your point in asking who "they" are, when "they" are clearly identified in the article.

Those who argue semantics in the light of tyranny argue in favor of tyranny.

Because there is no rape in Islam, it is impossible to prove.
You need 4 witnesses .

Incorrect. Besides, I thought you were a fan of al-Munajjid?

The punishment for rape in Islam is the same as the punishment for zina (adultery or fornication), which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

Moreover, Ibn `Abdul-Barr (may Allah bless his soul) said

The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (that is, if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her. (Al-Istidhkaar, 7/146).​

In addition, the rapist is subject to the hadd punishment for zina, even if the rape was not carried out at knifepoint or gunpoint. If the use of a weapon was threatened, then he is a muharib, and is to be subjected to the hadd punishment described in the verse in which Allah says (The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter) (Al-Ma’idah 5:33).

So the judge has the choice of the four punishments mentioned in this verse and may choose whichever he thinks is most suitable to attain the objective, which is to spread peace and security in society, and ward off evildoers and aggressors.

Islamic Punishment for Rape - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Serious attempt, eh? Is there serious attempt to get muslim stronghold in the USA? Of course there is. What about serious attempt to infest our schools with drugs? Robberies, thefts, murders, rapes, gangbangers, con artists attempting to take what isn't theirs or make money off drugs? We can show lots of attempts, but most kind of keep it under wraps. Especially with westerners knowing how easterners think we are the scum of the earth, heathens, and we should all die.
Of course they want sharia law in the USA. Its just a small step. And out gullibility with allowing a mosque anywhere NEAR ground zero and the kowtowing and groveling being shown on our part of "tolerance" is enough to make me wanna barf.

Think Horse. Then think Troy. It might make the lightbulb go off over a few heads. Or not.

Not necessarily Islamic law but the interpretation of some Medieval small-town hicks.
It astounds me how any culture could possibly justify this.
Can the original poster keep an eye on this and report if there is any justification given?

Can you call the people of a Moslem culture, within a Moslem town, in an anceint part of the world "small town hicks". I personally see that as gross distortion of the facts. Maybe you do not see your post in that manner but I somehow think of a small town in Kansas a hundred miles from the airport when I think of small town hicks.

Obviously this town is not so small and isolated nor mediveal that this did not come to the attention of the government before the murder.

Medieval, hardly, this is simple Islam as practised across the world. Even if Phoenix Arizona can we find an example of Moslem interpetting Islam that results in the murder of women.

This is mainstreet Islam, this is modern Islam, this did happen in 2011.

Oh for fucks sake. FOUR WITNESSES? Like, as if any woman is going to name a witness. They are all related to the asshole that raped her, probably. Or they LIED.

Fer crissakes...watch the movie The Stoning of Soraya. THAT is what goes down in those rathole fucking villages.

A rape victim is never punished according to Shari'ah:

Sunan Abu Dawud said:
Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said, "Yes, this is he." Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah. When he was about to pass sentence, the man who had assaulted her stood up and said, "Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her." He said to her, "Go away, for Allah has forgiven you." But he told the man some good words, and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said, "Stone him to death." He also said, "He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them."

Not necessarily Islamic law but the interpretation of some Medieval small-town hicks.
It astounds me how any culture could possibly justify this.
Can the original poster keep an eye on this and report if there is any justification given?

Can you call the people of a Moslem culture, within a Moslem town, in an anceint part of the world "small town hicks". I personally see that as gross distortion of the facts. Maybe you do not see your post in that manner but I somehow think of a small town in Kansas a hundred miles from the airport when I think of small town hicks.

Obviously this town is not so small and isolated nor mediveal that this did not come to the attention of the government before the murder.

Medieval, hardly, this is simple Islam as practised across the world. Even if Phoenix Arizona can we find an example of Moslem interpetting Islam that results in the murder of women.

This is mainstreet Islam, this is modern Islam, this did happen in 2011.

Plus the villagers had a great time at the bazaar as it went down. They probably served wine and cheese and had a traveling troupe of entertainers sing to accompany the screams.

New Topics

Forum List

Back