Muslim migrant teens rape 14-year-old girl at school, they stay at school, she is transferred

Call Sign Chaos

Silver Member
Jan 15, 2017
Muslim migrant teens rape 14-year-old girl at school, they stay at school, she is transferred

Two boys who raped a girl can remain at the school but the girl is being taught elsewhere. The incident occurred in May, and in December, the boys, who were over 15 years old, were sentenced for the rape of children.

The girl has not been to school since she was subjected to the abuse, but the boys still go there, and several parents of other students have responded. Now head teacher says that it may be appropriate to review.

“This is something I have struggled with and think about daily and hourly. It is something about which I have a dialogue with the government,” says the principal.

The girl is still enrolled at the school.

Why she taught elsewhere?

“Because she is too distressed to go to school as usual.”

Because of the two boys?

“Yes, you could say that.”

Yet it is they who are still at the school?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

“It is a delicate problem. We’ve talked about it at the administrative level. The judgment has been delayed for six months.”

The principal says that the school acted properly.

“I think that we have not been able to do differently. But yes, it’s hard to say what is right and what is wrong in this situation.”…

You are being redirected...

All Muslim men of fighting age need to be sterilized and deported, Muslim women should be given opportunity to leave Islam or deported, all Muslim children young enough not to have been brainwashed by the teachings of the pedophile prophet should be taken from the their Islamic Imperialist pig parents.

Two boys who raped a girl can remain at the school but the girl is being taught elsewhere. The incident occurred in May, and in December, the boys, who were over 15 years old, were sentenced for the rape of children.

The girl has not been to school since she was subjected to the abuse, but the boys still go there, and several parents of other students have responded. Now head teacher says that it may be appropriate to review.

“This is something I have struggled with and think about daily and hourly. It is something about which I have a dialogue with the government,” says the principal.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

“It is a delicate problem. We’ve talked about it at the administrative level. The judgment has been delayed for six months.”

“I think that we have not been able to do differently. But yes, it’s hard to say what is right and what is wrong in this situation.”…

All Muslim men of fighting age need to be sterilized and deported, Muslim women should be given opportunity to leave Islam or deported, all Muslim children young enough not to have been brainwashed by the teachings of the pedophile prophet should be taken from the their Islamic Imperialist pig parents.
We've got zero tolerance for fighting, for drugs, etc. Imagine in this country allowing that to continue. The boys would be in juvenile detention and never return to a public school. Where did this happen?

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

We've got zero tolerance for fighting, for drugs, etc. Imagine in this country allowing that to continue. The boys would be in juvenile detention and never return to a public school. Where did this happen?
Sweden.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.
I have heard that Swedes are very .... progressive .... in their views on sexuality. Must be the long cold winters. But a country that can't figure out what to do with two boys who rape a 14 year old? That's beyond confused.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.
I have heard that Swedes are very .... progressive .... in their views on sexuality. Must be the long cold winters. But a country that can't figure out what to do with two boys who rape a 14 year old? That's beyond confused.

Wood chipper.
Feed the scraps to pigs.

Are you guys being facetious? I never said they should die, did I? But it's ridiculous to let them keep attending public school after they've been convicted. Or maybe sex within their own age group is never considered rape? Who knows what the laws are over there.

And two Afghan refugees there raped a woman for 3 hours on Facebook live in Sweden, recently. And Trump was excoriated by the press and the left for mentioning something awful had happened in Sweden.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.

Wood chipper.
Feed the scraps to pigs.

yes, that ^^^ or simply to stop bringing in the Islamic criminal hordes

but

apparently Sweden is ok with all that's happening there.

Who are we to deny the Swedes their wishes?? They seem to like things exactly as they are now.

And two Afghan refugees there raped a woman for 3 hours on Facebook live in Sweden, recently. And Trump was excoriated by the press and the left for mentioning something awful had happened in Sweden.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.
Thats probably because white men have been known to do the same thing right here in the US.

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.
Thats probably because white men have been known to do the same thing right here in the US.

As well as black men

In Sweden, tensions temper pride over refugee policy - CNN.com
Swedish Police: Government Covering Up Huge Migrant Crime Spree

Because of the two boys?

“That’s how it is.”

How did you decide this?

Sweden.

What difference do the authorities think has been made when them boys still have the ability to rape other students? They need to be in jail!

God bless you and their victim(s) always!!!

Holly

That's the only question. If the parents of the girl haven't done the right thing and shot them, . . .

WHY ARENT THEY IN PRISON?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back