Isis' Theology of Rape

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

Its not just a perversion of Islam. It is standard MO with any conquering group historically. An examination of the Y DNA of any conquered group will invariably lead you to the male conquerors. They killed off the men and took the women.

Is it legal to.become a mercenary and just go start merking these fucksticks on your own? If i ever go fight isis its on my terms...not some sneaky governmeny

Its not just a perversion of Islam. It is standard MO with any conquering group historically. An examination of the Y DNA of any conquered group will invariably lead you to the male conquerors. They killed off the men and took the women.

Yes, it is. It's been happening in the Congo for decades now - religion, tribe, ethnicity - it's just an excuse. :(

Right----lets pretend that all armies encourage their soldiers to rape the
vanquished enemy-----and all army chaplains and clergymen back home do so. It's "THE SAME" world over. For the record----not all sex between the conquerors and conquered is rape.

just interesting and related in my opinion . --- Britain Rape Jihad Against Children --- rape jihad is going on in England . Check out the rape going on in Sweden . This is normal operating procedure . Just google 'rape jihad' , lot of info and also approved of in some of their ' religious scripture'

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

ISIS must die. Every last adherent. ISIS must be completely removed from the face of the Earth.

just interesting and related in my opinion . --- Britain Rape Jihad Against Children --- rape jihad is going on in England . Check out the rape going on in Sweden . This is normal operating procedure . Just google 'rape jihad' , lot of info and also approved of in some of their ' religious scripture'

you are preaching to the choir------there will still be idiots who post here who will insist EVERYONE DOES IT

Right----lets pretend that all armies encourage their soldiers to rape the
vanquished enemy-----and all army chaplains and clergymen back home do so. It's "THE SAME" world over. For the record----not all sex between the conquerors and conquered is rape.
We dont have to pretend. Its always been that way.

German woman breaks silence about Red Army rapes - Telegraph

"breaks silence"--???? since when were the germans silent about the fact of the rampaging red army in Germany? I knew about it----as a child------I did not know about it in 1945 because I was not yet born. The fact that the red army did it ----in no way proves that
ALL ARMIES do it. ---------social customs and more's vary

check out what the muslim turk did to the Armenians just a hundred and a couple years ago . Outside of the rapes the 'turk' liked doing row and rows of Crucifixions of naked Armenian girls and women . Good thread , thanks Coyote !!.

isis , islamic state muslims seems to do rape as religious duty 'IRosie' . See Coyote' opening post .

Last edited:

So what? We helped make them who they are. They are the children of the horror WE brought to their region. We bombed them into savages. This is how savages act. Maybe we will be more careful attempting to arrest a handful of people that commit acts of terror on America. Bombing a couple of countries into red mist and rubble seems to have it's consequences.

Is it legal to.become a mercenary and just go start merking these fucksticks on your own? If i ever go fight isis its on my terms...not some sneaky governmeny

Just play your podcasts through loudspeakers outside of Ramadi. They'll abandon the city faster than the Iraqi military did.

ssisis , islamic state muslims seems to do rape as religious duty 'IRosie' . See Coyote' opening post .

not a new concept Piso----read the Koran. -----my real intro to islam came during the Pakistani civil war-----1971. It happens I was working in a very large hospital with lots of Pakistanis-----there were
actual instructions given to the west Pakistani army to rape the girls
of east Pakistan-----they kinda made it "legal"-----red cross reported
in less than a year 1/4 million girls raped---quite a feat considering what was going on there-----the battle was raging----there were no large "captures" ---I was horrified----my west Pakistani friends shrugged and giggled

Forum List

Back