14 yr old rape victim lashed to death

We could go on about the House of Issac and the House of Ishmael.... I suspect that the truth and the seat of resentment and jealous lies there....
Four thousand years ago Abraham cried out to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!” This heart-rending plea of a father for his son touched God’s heart, and He replied, “And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him.... I will make him into a great nation” (Genesis 17:20,21).

Today the spiritual sons of Ishmael are called Muslims—the people of Islam. Over 1 billion Muslims are scattered around the world, and they are still outside the Covenant of God. They have been blessed in a material sense, but we should look into both the Book and the Qur'an to more fully appreciate the separation between Islam and the People of the Book..... Genesis 16:12 “And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him”.

The Book called Ishmael a wild man; the Qur'an called him messenger and a prophet.
Food for thought - The People of the Book and Muhammadans do not simply have two different fathers (Isaac and Ishmael) and two different books (Word of God - Quran), but they have two completely different spirits: one brings freedom, the other brings bondage; one leads to life, the other leads to death. What say you, my brothers and sisters of the forum?

Last edited:
Sangha....this guy's cheese slid off it's cracker,right?
Well that's such a polite way to put it. Kinda like wasting the good china on a tea for drunken enraged elephants. No good can come of it.

he reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes.

Fatally injured Hena was rushed to Naria health complex where she succumbed to her injuries.

Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa

what the hell is a fatwa?

Definition: A fatwa is an Islamic religious ruling, a scholarly opinion on a matter of Islamic law.

A fatwa is issued by a recognized religious authority in Islam. But since there is no hierarchical priesthood or anything of the sort in Islam, a fatwa is not necessarily "binding" on the faithful. The people who pronounce these rulings are supposed to be knowledgable, and base their rulings in knowledge and wisdom. They need to supply the evidence from Islamic sources for their opinions, and it is not uncommon for scholars to come to different conclusions regarding the same issue.

Islamic Glossary: Fatwa

It would seem to me that the high court looking into this is more worried about WHY she died then that she was whipped for being raped. Bunch of sick bastards.

I see several things here. Even though she was raped, she had "illegal sex" that is why they whipped her.

I am interested in why the man was not whipped along with her for said "illegal sex"

I am VERY sure that they will blame the girl for the rape. It is their way.

he reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes.

Fatally injured Hena was rushed to Naria health complex where she succumbed to her injuries.

Definition: A fatwa is an Islamic religious ruling, a scholarly opinion on a matter of Islamic law.

A fatwa is issued by a recognized religious authority in Islam. But since there is no hierarchical priesthood or anything of the sort in Islam, a fatwa is not necessarily "binding" on the faithful. The people who pronounce these rulings are supposed to be knowledgable, and base their rulings in knowledge and wisdom. They need to supply the evidence from Islamic sources for their opinions, and it is not uncommon for scholars to come to different conclusions regarding the same issue.

It would seem to me that the high court looking into this is more worried about WHY she died then that she was whipped for being raped. Bunch of sick bastards.

I see several things here. Even though she was raped, she had "illegal sex" that is why they whipped her.

I am interested in why the man was not whipped along with her for said "illegal sex"

same old, pedophiles and deviants are the same all over the world. they see the victim as encouraging them and it is all the victims fault. Remember Muhammad, the reason for the Islamic season bedded a 9 year old child...... He set the tone, so to speak, for women and children to be seen as property and tools of the men...

Last edited:

same old, pediophiles and diviants are the same all over the world. the see the victim as encourging them and it is all the victims fault. Remember Muhammad, the reason for the islamic season bedded a 9 year old child...... He set the tone, so to speak, for women and children to be seen as property and tools of the men...

Its the same reason women are supposed to cover up. So that men don't get excited. Everything is the womans fault with them.

same old, pediophiles and diviants are the same all over the world. the see the victim as encourging them and it is all the victims fault. Remember Muhammad, the reason for the islamic season bedded a 9 year old child...... He set the tone, so to speak, for women and children to be seen as property and tools of the men...

Its the same reason women are supposed to cover up. So that men don't get excited. Everything is the womans fault with them.

A Fatwa

Q: Please could you tell me if the Virgin female should perform any special prayers, fast etc. JazakAllah for your advise. 2)Has she lost her Vaginity as she was raped? 3)has she also lost her blessings?

A: If a female was raped due to her not maintaining the laws of Hijaab, she is partly to be blamed as the rapist will be considered as being seduced by her revealing form and shape. She should make Tawbah (sincerely repent) by also adhering to the laws of Hijaab.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

Also see
Feiz Mohammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I decided to put it mildly instead of calling him a fucktard.

Oh.My. That wound up sorta highlighted, that word.

Last edited:
I think the women over there need to rip off their face masks and riot against their repressors. Get those curvy swords and start whackin'. They will probably die, but...better to go down swinging than be subject to such bullshit. (ala Burning Bed sorta thing).
Viva la revolution!

A Fatwa

Q: Please could you tell me if the Virgin female should perform any special prayers, fast etc. JazakAllah for your advise. 2)Has she lost her Vaginity as she was raped? 3)has she also lost her blessings?

A: If a female was raped due to her not maintaining the laws of Hijaab, she is partly to be blamed as the rapist will be considered as being seduced by her revealing form and shape. She should make Tawbah (sincerely repent) by also adhering to the laws of Hijaab.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

Also see
Feiz Mohammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

does father know best, if father is charles manson?

I think the women over there need to rip off their face masks and riot against their repressors. Get those curvy swords and start whackin'. They will probably die, but...better to go down swinging than be subject to such bullshit. (ala Burning Bed sorta thing).
Viva la revolution!

interesting, does the end justify the means/

I never have been able to figure out what kind of "thought process" goes into the decision that punishment must be given to the VICTIM of a rape.

And not just getting "punished" at all, but getting whipped? And as if that's not horrific enough, the "punishment" ends up being that the victim gets whipped to death.

This shit is incomprehensible. What a true and utter tragedy.

I never have been able to figure out what kind of "thought process" goes into the decision that punishment must be given to the VICTIM of a rape.

And not just getting "punished" at all, but getting whipped? And as if that's not horrific enough, the "punishment" ends up being that the victim gets whipped to death.

Because there is no rape in Islam, it is impossible to prove.
You need 4 witnesses .

Because there is no rape in Islam, it is impossible to prove.
You need 4 witnesses .

Yeah. So no actual rape is ever a rape at all in their brilliant quasi-legal "reasoning." A rapist does his deed in some dark secluded place. He simply makes sure that there are no witnesses, and even if he slips up, he makes certain that there's no more than 2 witnesses. That way, nobody can prove shit. So, if the victim complains, her complaint acknowledges having had a penis in her without the benefit of the perpetrator being her spouse. Thus, she has had illegal sex. Thus she has to get "punished."

So, it still boils down to getting punished because she is the victim of a crime.

I hate lots of things about the religion of Islam. This is high up on that list of things.

The Divine Creator I refer to as "God" cannot possibly be the same as "Allah." Allah is a fucking scumbag and Mohammed is his piece of shit accomplice.

Forum List

Back