Isis' Theology of Rape

Ok...so...what herbs do I use?

if you add cheddar cheese------dill is nice. I forgot how to say DILL--
in Arabic. ------it is possible there is no way-----dill seems to be more
a EUROPEAN herb. -----hubby has a phrase for it----he calls it
"that Ashkenazi stuff" ------cheddar cheese could be a problem-----
goat cheese?

Now that sounds kind of good - quite a variation on the biscuit thing.

to make it really koranic------you could probably just dunk the
finished product in "zatar"------zatar---I believe means THYME---
but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
by the same term----zatar) --------do not use the little red berries on
your poison sumac bush-----unless you are very depressed. I have
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
the powder in water-----for a few hours-----then pour off the water that
comes to the top and you have a residue at the bottom of
the bowl-------then comes the tricky part-----you bunch up your fingers
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it
STIMULATES LACTATION -------you probably could add fenugreek
leaves to the biscuits-------if you like bitter

It is thyme, summac and sesame seeds...................love it with oil on arabic bread or with yogurt cream cheese (strained yogurt)

Alway have a big jar in the house.

ok-----but to make it at home----I avoid American Sumac----because
our sumac is poisonous-------a good substitute is AMCHUR----and indian thing----powdered dried unripe mangoes. uhm----I have never seen middle eastern sumac sold in the USA. I think our sesame seeds come from Lebanon (?) ------I have no idea why they don't do sesame in California (?)

almost any middle east or pakistani/indian food store, many kosher will as well.

Ok...so...what herbs do I use?

goat cheese?

but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it

It is thyme, summac and sesame seeds...................love it with oil on arabic bread or with yogurt cream cheese (strained yogurt)

our sumac is poisonous-------a good substitute is AMCHUR----and indian thing----powdered dried unripe mangoes. uhm----I have never seen middle eastern sumac sold in the USA. I think our sesame seeds come from Lebanon (?) ------I have no idea why they don't do sesame in California (?)

>> buy sumac seeds (berries) food <<

put that into a search and see the companies and brands that sell sumac

I'm the one that needs a history lesson coyote........................

I beg to differ...............

They attacked and attacked for nearly 300 years into Europe and finally someone said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...............

Stolen lands...................the Muslims stole the lands of everyone in the whole region and North Africa.......tried to steal the lands in France and OOPS.........SOMEONE DECIDED to fight back...........

The NERVE OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS.................To fight back............against a group that had been attacking for 4 Centuries..................Imagines that.........

:lmao:

And HOW do you think the Christians got those lands in the first place? Geez...too funny.

so war is ok !! Its certainly ok with me , USA just needs to fight and win the war ehh ?? USA should start NOW Coyote !!

So ---- how is it that ISIS manages to ATTRACT young girls to volunteer to be "wives" for their fighters?

There is some kind of powerful propaganda being used to get 18yr olds from London or PittsBurgh to leave home and seek them out. Maybe there is a secret cologne or magical pick-up lines that the non-believers will never know..

thrill seekers looking for thrills and love , babies and a man to take care of them , nice little hovel on the burned out desert plains . I wish these 'Islamic state ' murderers could attract more of these 18 year old girls Flacaltenn

So ---- how is it that ISIS manages to ATTRACT young girls to volunteer to be "wives" for their fighters?

There is some kind of powerful propaganda being used to get 18yr olds from London or PittsBurgh to leave home and seek them out. Maybe there is a secret cologne or magical pick-up lines that the non-believers will never know..

I will help you----I happen to know because I worked with muslims educated in muslim lands since the 1960s. Muslim kids are taught INTENSELY about the GLORY of the ISLAMIC PAST-----the caliphates were veritable UTOPIAS------that magic lamp and flying carpet and GENIE (jinni) in the lamp thing is not a cartoon---it is a TRUTH presented in the Koran and to muslim children world wide

goat cheese?

almost any middle east or pakistani/indian food store, many kosher will as well.

I searched in vain----maybe I did not know what to look for ----they come as kinda DRIED BERRIES???

I searched in vain----maybe I did not know what to look for ----they come as kinda DRIED BERRIES???
sumac berries/seed red, lemon tasting spice

Ground Sumac Spice - Powder SpiceJungle

Ground Sumac - Herbs Spices - Nuts.com

Amazon.com Sumac Spice 2.0 oz - Zamouri Spices Sumac Spices And Herbs Grocery Gourmet Food

thrill seekers looking for thrills and love , babies and a man to take care of them , nice little hovel on the burned out desert plains . I wish these 'Islamic state ' murderers could attract more of these 18 year old girls Flacaltenn

I wish we could talk sense into them. Actually -- I don't want that job. That's on the folks that raised them and gave them their moral compass...

HERE'S the ultimate payback.. I like this development..

Yazidi Female Fighters Brigade Take Revenge on ISIS

They risk being murdered or held as sex slaves if they are caught by enemy but Even the youngest recruit, 17, is not worried about being captured in battle.

ISIS has abducted and abused thousands of Yazidi girls from northern Iraq, Mail Online reports.

Sun Girls brigade head’s says “They rape our people, but we kill them.

- See more at: Yazidi Female Fighters Brigade Take Revenge on ISIS

alalam_635754280008270909_25f_4x3.jpg

This story just broke right after I discovered this thread.. It is a shame that they HAVE TO.. But I sure like the irony of it...

I wish we could talk sense into them. Actually -- I don't want that job. That's on the folks that raised them and gave them their moral compass...

HERE'S the ultimate payback.. I like this development..

Yazidi Female Fighters Brigade Take Revenge on ISIS

They risk being murdered or held as sex slaves if they are caught by enemy but Even the youngest recruit, 17, is not worried about being captured in battle.

ISIS has abducted and abused thousands of Yazidi girls from northern Iraq, Mail Online reports.

Sun Girls brigade head’s says “They rape our people, but we kill them.

- See more at: Yazidi Female Fighters Brigade Take Revenge on ISIS

alalam_635754280008270909_25f_4x3.jpg

This story just broke right after I discovered this thread.. It is a shame that they HAVE TO.. But I sure like the irony of it...

sad motivation, but powerful

and IROSIE makes a good point , islam had a caliphate and were warriors , had an empire and all gone in about 1913 or thereabouts . Don't know about the women but the men / males want that caliphate back . The yearning for greatness is normal , these jihadis want to be what their ancestors were and want what hey had . Same YEARNING in the future for the USA as younger people , males mostly yearn for the old greatness that the USA 'WAS' . Just my opinion .

I think a lot of this has to do with these men looking dashing to them. Young girls are very impressionable. Look at the way young girls would scream at popular singers down through the years while they were on stage -- Sinatra, Presley and now Justin Bieber. Don't you think if one of these singers gave some young girl the come-on, the girl would run into his arms?

Lured by raw sex appeal - Nation The Star Online?

good question . I didn't think to ask it but its a good question . Lets see if Coyote answers it Uncensored .

heck , from what I hear the muslims started invading Europe , spain in particular shortly after 'islam' was invented .

And HOW do you think the Christians got those lands in the first place? Geez...too funny.

Let me get this straight, you think Christians INVADED France, Italy, Spain, et al.

:rofl:

I see you rely on those Hamas history books as your only source..

Rome was an Islamic Caliphate, right? :rolleyes-41:

Some people INSIST that islam is "not monolithic"----in fact it is no more "monolithic" than is orthodox Judaism (which is actually quite monolithic but not completely so) The MOST monolithic movement
that I have encountered over the many years of my life is ISLAMIC HISTORIC REVISIONISM. --------the very basis of which is
not just "we have been harmed" it is more like-----EVERYONE
ELSE (ie all non muslims) ARE VERY EVIL AND ALL ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE ONE GOOD IN THE UNIVERSE---to wit ISLAAAM) -------~~~~ eg...da jooos tried to kill muhummad, da
Christians defile the world with idolatry.....da hindus defile the world
even more......da Buddhists do statues ........

muslims never invaded-----CHRISTIANS invaded and killed everywhere all because they are trying to destroy ISLAAAAAM

Let me get this straight, you think Christians INVADED France, Italy, Spain, et al.

rome invaded Britain. Rome was a REICH ----specifically ---the
"HOLY ROMAN" The holy roman reich----spread Christianity in the same manner that the muslims spread islam

How did France, Italy, and Spain become Christian or do you believe that no one lived their prior to Christians? Perhaps you should pick up a history book.

easy------Britain and ALL OF GAUL----became Christian when Constantine-----ruler of the FIRST REICH said so. between third and fourth century AD

ROMANS INVADED---they were forced into Christianity after that SO????

How did France, Italy, and Spain become Christian or do you believe that no one lived their prior to Christians? Perhaps you should pick up a history book.

Forum List

Back