Youtube bans david duke, trump and other right wing trash

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!
It is not a rationalization it is the truth and has been the truth since christians decided it was okay to discriminate against only one subset of sinners out of all the sins a person would commit.

It's bullshit. "Christians"? The Christians that defeated Nazi Germany? The Christians that defeated the Soviet Union? The "Christians" that support decolonization?

Why are you against them?
Nazi's were Christians before they were Nazi's, Soviets were Christians before the were Soviets, And the colonizers were Christians before they were decolonizers

Both the nazis and the soviets were atheists. The imperalists might have been Christians. But so were the decolonizers.

Why do you ignore the people that fought against it, to smear them with the sin that you are against?
You are trying to say that the USSR had no religion in the nation you'd be wrong same with Germany...I am not ignoring anyone why do you not see the truth?

I feel bad for the folks that now have to go to whole other site to view what these people have to say. It must a terribly harrowing experience typing in a entirely new URL.

So, if it is no big deal, then NOT doing it, would not be a problem, mmm?

Exactly, they can just go to another baker for their service.

BUt, if it is no big deal, then why ban them?

It may not be a big deal to us, but they seem to think so and it's their choice. Perhaps YouTube does not want to associate with them any longer, as is their right.

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

About time. These idiots have nothing to say.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.
Martyrs ?
Hate filled inadequates more like.

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

The more that people like Duke are allowed to say, the better off we are as ignorance like his should not be ignored ever. So Google is not doing America any favors by censoring his hate. One question though, why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate

Since you know who did the killings shouldn't you be telling the cops?

What cops

The cops that don't exist.

Bye bye boogaloo.
Fuckin loving it.
Note the two-tiered censorship policies of leftist web sites.
While banning peaceful rightwing users.....they fully embrace leftwing folks that perpetrate racism and violence...(BLM)
BLM is a force for good. Duke,Spencer and the other knuckle draggers are a drag on civilisation. Not needed.
If you hate Jews and White People....then that's why you think BLM is a force for good.....and that makes you a racist.

BLM has caused so much violence and destruction....yet you say they are a force for good.
Tell that to all of the business owners that have seen their futures go up in smoke.
Tell that to all of the people trying to drive in our cities that have been attacked on our highways by BLM protesters with the full support of the Democrat Party.

Personally I can't see how you can rationalize this.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.
Martyrs ?
Hate filled inadequates more like.

It's amazing how obtuse progs like you can be.

and I notice you haven't changed the title of your article, despite it's being misleading.

Bye bye boogaloo.
Fuckin loving it.
While banning peaceful rightwing users.....they fully embrace leftwing folks that perpetrate racism and violence...(BLM)
BLM is a force for good. Duke,Spencer and the other knuckle draggers are a drag on civilisation. Not needed.
If you hate Jews and White People....then that's why you think BLM is a force for good.....and that makes you a racist.

BLM has caused so much violence and destruction....yet you say they are a force for good.
Tell that to all of the business owners that have seen their futures go up in smoke.
Tell that to all of the people trying to drive in our cities that have been attacked on our highways by BLM protesters with the full support of the Democrat Party.

Black folk have been subjected to 400 years of violence and destruction and that continues today. Primarily because of folk like you who want to airbrush it from history.
I think you are lucky that Black folk have been so restrained in their protests. Wankers like you storm the courthouse because you are asked to wear a mask.

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!
It is not a rationalization it is the truth and has been the truth since christians decided it was okay to discriminate against only one subset of sinners out of all the sins a person would commit.

It's bullshit. "Christians"? The Christians that defeated Nazi Germany? The Christians that defeated the Soviet Union? The "Christians" that support decolonization?

Why are you against them?
Nazi's were Christians before they were Nazi's, Soviets were Christians before the were Soviets, And the colonizers were Christians before they were decolonizers

Both the nazis and the soviets were atheists. The imperalists might have been Christians. But so were the decolonizers.

Why do you ignore the people that fought against it, to smear them with the sin that you are against?
I saw a bloody big Christmas Tree in Berlin in 1941 in a Nazi propaganda film shown to the strains of 'Silent Night'.
Everyone was Christian in Europe until the age of enlightenment.

Now who's lying?

This is a moment for which freedom of expression is so valuable. Let them be what they are, right out in the open, so we can fix this once and for all.
How do you propose to "fix this?" By watching their Youtube videos? Banning them from the largest social media platforms DOES "culturally marginalize" them, which is what should happen. They still have their websites to spew their hatred. But when the larger culture, via Youtube, FB, Twitter says GET OUT, WE WON'T CONDONE YOU, that is marginalizing them. Puts them back in the barn where they belong.

Stefan Molyneux was banned. The biggest philosopher in the internet. This is a book burning and election tampering by the far left bigots.

Not trash, great content in fact, I have posted bunch of his videos here.

The OP is trash and needs to be gone entirely out of American discussions. If something is to be banned on American soil, it is anti-American far left speech and nothing else.

Last edited:

It's Civil War.

The American Taliban must be unconditionally defeated, they forcibly relocate, maybe to Wales

Stefan Molyneux was banned. The biggest philosopher in the internet.

The OP is trash and needs to be gone entirely out of American discussions. If something is to be banned on American soil, it is anti-American far left speech and nothing else.
He was no loss..

You mean like a privately owned Christian bakery? That kind of a "Private company"?

Bye bye boogaloo.
Fuckin loving it.

Black folk have been subjected to 400 years of violence and destruction and that continues today. Primarily because of folk like you who want to airbrush it from history.
I think you are lucky that Black folk have been so restrained in their protests. Wankers like you storm the courthouse because you are asked to wear a mask.
Oh STFU. You seem to think that skin color should be a part of our identities and also something we should be able to use to get a job or get into college.
Slavery ended over a hundred years before most of us were born.....yet Democrats have been trying to recreate and expand racism by fomenting hatred and perpetrating violence and lawlessness against our history and thus against anyone who wants to defend having one. The state of racism in America has been worsened exponentially since the protest for George Floyd began. The left and the Democrat Party has decided that everything this country stands for is racist even though they were one of the founders of slavery and Jim Crow laws in America. Every picture that Nancy Pelosi removed from the halls of Congress was a racist DEMOCRAT.

I don't believe in jumping on any bandwagons like you do because nothing good ever comes from that. Mob Rule is never rational or fair. Instead of social justice you have created social injustice...claiming that silence is violence.
We aren't the ones harping about the past and attacking people for something their family never participated in. And wearing a mask shouldn't be a political decision, it should be a health decision. The fact that you leftist folks supported the unsafe practice of gathering in large groups to attack cops removed any rights you had to attack us for not wanting to wear our masks at all times.

This video points out the ridiculous nature of your mask culture.

Last edited:
Stefan Molyneux was banned. The biggest philosopher in the internet.

He was no loss..

The greatest, biggest philosophy show ever created is no loss?

You would not be a loss, delusional man. This is a book burning, of great works.

Last edited:

LOL Twitch sent Trump to banned camp! Even Reddit has closed a few accounts.
Wow. Whoever thought that greedy capitalist Big Business would finally be the conscience of America? If you ask me, it's about time. Way past time, actually.

You mean like a privately owned Christian bakery? That kind of a "Private company"?

Yes. I believe they should be allowed to bake what they want. I wish they would put a sign out front though so I know not to do business with them.

/QUOTE]
/——/ Stop lying. Trump never told people to inject disinfectant.

Hey Shit Heads Cellblock 2429/Correll

So Trump never suggested anyone 'inject disinfectant'

Proof - Gotcha you fukcin' lying twat!

The Age of Trump has flushed the truly racist rats out of the sewer, and now we can see them more clearly. Now we know how much more work we have to do.

Shutting them down, shutting them up, only prolongs the process. Maybe this is the time for us to marginalize these animals - culturally.

This is a moment for which freedom of expression is so valuable. Let them be what they are, right out in the open, so we can fix this once and for all.
First, your title is a lie, Trump hasn’t been banned
Trump is not racist. You’ve been lied to.
7705B2C8-6560-4AEC-978D-DFBE9B56C504.jpeg

The more that people like Duke are allowed to say, the better off we are as ignorance like his should not be ignored ever. So Google is not doing America any favors by censoring his hate. One question though, why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate

Since you know who did the killings shouldn't you be telling the cops?

What cops

The cops that don't exist.

Yea those cops that demoshits like you hate

Forum List

Back