Youtube bans david duke, trump and other right wing trash

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!

I said I was no fan of censorship but I understand how Trump gets lumped in with David Duke and the rest.

Yeah, I read what you said. Your tortured rationalization for supporting censor ship was my point.

Oh, sorry, I get it. YOu weren't really responding to me. YOu were just doing that troll thing, where you keep putting your enemies name in the same sentence as bad words, hoping to create the illusion of a connection.

My bad for thinking you were a person, when you are just a SJW bot.

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!
It is not a rationalization it is the truth and has been the truth since christians decided it was okay to discriminate against only one subset of sinners out of all the sins a person would commit.

Careful with the vast generalizations.

lol!!!!
It is not a rationalization it is the truth and has been the truth since christians decided it was okay to discriminate against only one subset of sinners out of all the sins a person would commit.

It's bullshit. "Christians"? The Christians that defeated Nazi Germany? The Christians that defeated the Soviet Union? The "Christians" that support decolonization?

Why are you against them?

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

About time. These idiots have nothing to say.

Trump has plenty to say. He is making policy. That is relevant and important. Your claim is an obvious lie.

The truth is, it is not that you think he has nothing to say. YOu know he has plenty to say. YOu want to silence him, because you disagree with him and you don't care about him having any Freedom of Speech, because you are a commie.
No, because every time he spews out his verbal diarrhea I'm in danger of splitting my sides
literally and I can't afford a hernia. And lets face it telling you guys to "inject disinfectant" and
"Stop testing and the number of infections will drop!" will reduce the numbers of Republicans surviving to get to the polls and while not doing himself any favors he's certainly doing the rest of us a big one. Only good right wingers are dead ones!

Ha ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha!
/——/ Stop lying. Trump never told people to inject disinfectant.

I feel bad for the folks that now have to go to whole other site to view what these people have to say. It must a terribly harrowing experience typing in a entirely new URL.

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

Trump has plenty to say. He is making policy. That is relevant and important. Your claim is an obvious lie.

The truth is, it is not that you think he has nothing to say. YOu know he has plenty to say. YOu want to silence him, because you disagree with him and you don't care about him having any Freedom of Speech, because you are a commie.
No, because every time he spews out his verbal diarrhea I'm in danger of splitting my sides
literally and I can't afford a hernia. And lets face it telling you guys to "inject disinfectant" and
"Stop testing and the number of infections will drop!" will reduce the numbers of Republicans surviving to get to the polls and while not doing himself any favors he's certainly doing the rest of us a big one. Only good right wingers are dead ones!

Ha ha ha ha
Ah ha ha ha!
/——/ Stop lying. Trump never told people to inject disinfectant.

He can't. If a liberal stops lying, they stop breathing. The two process have evolved to be too connected to exist without the other.

Telling him to stop lying, is telling him to die.

I feel bad for the folks that now have to go to whole other site to view what these people have to say. It must a terribly harrowing experience typing in a entirely new URL.

So, if it is no big deal, then NOT doing it, would not be a problem, mmm?

lol!!!!

It's bullshit. "Christians"? The Christians that defeated Nazi Germany? The Christians that defeated the Soviet Union? The "Christians" that support decolonization?

Not a good example. Those "Christians" separated people by color.

They have those sites bookmarked. I think many of those sites even have quick links to here.

Exactly, they can just go to another baker for their service.

lol!!!!

Why am I against them, I am not, they simply have lost their way and have forgotten the golden rule. Do unto others as they would do unto yous ...The Soviet Union did have Christians just not the kind you can recognize because they are Eastern Orthodox members that helped to reform the USSR into a republic.. The Nazis were Christians and they were also colonialist. Maybe they just got a dose of old tyme religion before they came home to abuse the minorities and women.

lol!!!!

Not a good example. Those "Christians" separated people by color.

None of the ones I knew did.

BUt, if it is no big deal, then why ban them?

lol!!!!

Why am I against them, I am not, they simply have lost their way and have forgotten the golden rule. Do unto others as they would do unto yous ...The Soviet Union did have Christians just not the kind you can recognize because they are Eastern Orthodox members that helped to reform the USSR into a republic.. The Nazis were Christians and they were also colonialist. Maybe they just got a dose of old tyme religion before they came home to abuse the minorities and women.

The Nazis and Soviets were both Atheists. WHy are you buying into the shit the left is selling you?

lol!!!!

Nazi's were Christians before they were Nazi's, Soviets were Christians before the were Soviets, And the colonizers were Christians before they were decolonizers

BUt, if it is no big deal, then why ban them?
/—-/ In LiberalPropagandaville, you’re free to agree with me.

Bye bye boogaloo.
Fuckin loving it.
Note the two-tiered censorship policies of leftist web sites.
While banning peaceful rightwing users.....they fully embrace leftwing folks that perpetrate racism and violence...(BLM)
BLM is a force for good. Duke,Spencer and the other knuckle draggers are a drag on civilisation. Not needed.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.

lol!!!!

Nazi's were Christians before they were Nazi's, Soviets were Christians before the were Soviets, And the colonizers were Christians before they were decolonizers

Both the nazis and the soviets were atheists. The imperalists might have been Christians. But so were the decolonizers.

Why do you ignore the people that fought against it, to smear them with the sin that you are against?

The more that people like Duke are allowed to say, the better off we are as ignorance like his should not be ignored ever. So Google is not doing America any favors by censoring his hate. One question though, why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate

Since you know who did the killings shouldn't you be telling the cops?

What cops

Forum List

Back