Youtube bans david duke, trump and other right wing trash

The Age of Trump has flushed the truly racist rats out of the sewer, and now we can see them more clearly. Now we know how much more work we have to do
The racists have been fully exposed. BLM and their supporters are not open about their contempt for American civilization.

The American people now have a decision to make in November. I hope we choose wisely
You gonna vote fer YouTube?

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

About time. These idiots have nothing to say.
Actually they banned them because they use facts because they are scary to leftists and hurt their feelings, Duke never did anything wrong other than use facts. Either way this is reported everywhere and now people will start looking them up and following them. Oh and BTW Dr Duke is on Parler for anyone interested.

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

Not seeing that Trump was banned, can you show us where? I think you are lying, again.

Hey Timmy's Taint..............seems you are a lying Limey POS.

I found this still on Youtube. How do you explain yourselt Tommy Tainant

Actually they banned them because they use facts because they are scary to leftists and hurt their feelings, Duke never did anything wrong other than use facts. Either way this is reported everywhere and now people will start looking them up and following them. Oh and BTW Dr Duke is on Parler for anyone interested.
So why are you types still whining ?

Not seeing that Trump was banned, can you show us where? I think you are lying, again.
Read the article.

Read the article.
Still Trump ads on Yourtube, Taintboi.

Your thread is bullshit.

Read the article.

I read the article, YouTube did not ban Trump. Again, your headline is a lie, but that is what you do.

You ever wonder when Brit is ever going to quit celebrating their murderers?

Last edited:

Read the article.

I read the article, YouTube did not ban Trump. Again, your headline is a lie, but that is what you do.

You ever wonder when Brit is ever going to quit celebrating their murderers?
And who might they be?

Forum List

Back