How the Parkland teens became villains on the right-wing Internet

and that "son" is in full attack mode also. flat out lying on tv and the reporters don't correct him.

strange world we live in.

Hogg the little prick wasn't even at school when the shooting occured. In his own words he said he was at home..............probably playing video games with thousands of shootings in them.
Then he lied and said he was hiding in a closet.
Anyway in a few months he'll be standing in front of a judge for committing a federal crime. Then he can 'get married' to a few 300 pound men in prison. They will have him wearing a pink mini-skirt and a matching pair of 'fuck-me' pumps within a month.

Nah.... conservatives are just pointing out how hysterical it is that progressives could be led around by the nose by a bunch of kids who don't know s*** about s*** ...AND to point out the whole getting giddy over symbols banners and marches that don't lead to dick:2up:

I mean...c'mon now.... we see it almost every month. Some Hollywood a****** or Rockstar or pawn like David Hogg grab the spotlight and two weeks later are basically irrelevant. Fake news always plays it up like this gigantic cultural shift is coming.... which never happened s0ns

:iyfyus.jpg:

.... and progressives continue the pattern of consistently being hopelessly duped

Hogg the little prick wasn't even at school when the shooting occured. In his own words he said he was at home..............probably playing video games with thousands of shootings in them.
Then he lied and said he was hiding in a closet.
Anyway in a few months he'll be standing in front of a judge for committing a federal crime. Then he can 'get married' to a few 300 pound men in prison. They will have him wearing a pink mini-skirt and a matching pair of 'fuck-me' pumps within a month.
You are an ill-informed liar. That canard has been debunked 100's of times..yet you persist. Hell, it was debunked in the OP--what a Moron!

Case study for abortion.

Last edited:
I mean...c'mon now.... we see it almost every month. Some Hollywood a****** or Rockstar or pawn like David Hogg grab the spotlight and two weeks later are basically irrelevant. Fake news always plays it up like this gigantic cultural shift is coming.... which never happened s0ns

:iyfyus.jpg:

.... and progressives continue the pattern of consistently being hopelessly duped
Are you so much the blind fool..that you cannot look around you...think back on what the world was 30 years ago..and not see that the paradigm is shifting?

Oh well....speaking of irrelevant..that would be you...versus the people who are driving the conversation.

Forum List

Back