Youtube bans david duke, trump and other right wing trash

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.

You mean like a privately owned Christian bakery? That kind of a "Private company"?

Yes. I believe they should be allowed to bake what they want. I wish they would put a sign out front though so I know not to do business with them.

So Verizon can cut off your service if they disagree with your calls?

Interesting

The leftist banks are already cutting people's payment processing off, for disagreeing with their opinions. Don't give them any new ideas. They usually gang up, all the far left businesses at once. The greatest philosopher of our times was cut from paypal as well.

We are in a war, America against the far left lunatics who should have been purged from the lands of the free a long time ago.

As a private company YouTube has the right to allow whoever they want. I'm not a big fan of what they are doing but I most certainly can understand Trump getting swept up with the rest.
Can I ask you something???
You know I honor glowing stupidity here on posts. Not you, but your stupid F post.

You Tube can do whatever they want because they are private!!!!....BAWWWHAHAHA!!

You Boob is a subsidiary of Google financial wizard. Google is listed on the Exchange...............LOLOL.They are not private.

Your GD statement just Hindenberged.

Apologize to this board now and I'll forget it.

Freedom of expression does not mean one can always express oneself for free. It means that no official will prosecute or persecute just for something being said.
If the desire is to obtain a larger audience than just those who are in earshot, that may mean paying for a medium or for media to go wider. Media that are privately owned and free are not obliged to carry your message.

Freedom of expression means exactly that you get to express your views on a platform designed for free speech.

why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate
"BLM" didn't "murder" them. Who knows who did, because CHOP had a piss poor attitude about the cops and wouldn't allow them in to ensure safety for the first responders who might have been able to save that 19 year old's life. And they no doubt are being wholly uncooperative in the police's efforts to figure out whodunnit. If you ask me, that sucked canal water, but it wasn't murder. It was wrong headed bullshit but it wasn't the organization BLM that shot him, intentionally took that young man's life. That's what murder is. I have no idea what the 16 year old was killed for, but to say that CHOP would intentionally start killing it's protesters to draw negative attention to itself and its eventual demise is ludicrous.

What they did certainly doesn't "allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate." David Duke and the rest of the racists are going to keep on hating even if every black in this country turned into a saint overnight. They would still be running their videos of blacks mugging old ladies and burning down stores, breaking windows, having fights in the street. They would still be starting fake rumors of blacks planning to "invade" white neighborhoods and get the people scared and grabbing for their guns.

why does BLM murder 16 and 19 year old black children in CHOP and allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate
"BLM" didn't "murder" them. Who knows who did, because CHOP had a piss poor attitude about the cops and wouldn't allow them in to ensure safety for the first responders who might have been able to save that 19 year old's life. And they no doubt are being wholly uncooperative in the police's efforts to figure out whodunnit. If you ask me, that sucked canal water, but it wasn't murder. It was wrong headed bullshit but it wasn't the organization BLM that shot him, intentionally took that young man's life. That's what murder is. I have no idea what the 16 year old was killed for, but to say that CHOP would intentionally start killing it's protesters to draw negative attention to itself and its eventual demise is ludicrous.

What they did certainly doesn't "allow David Duke to continue his reign of hate." David Duke and the rest of the racists are going to keep on hating even if every black in this country turned into a saint overnight. They would still be running their videos of blacks mugging old ladies and burning down stores, breaking windows, having fights in the street. They would still be starting fake rumors of blacks planning to "invade" white neighborhoods and get the people scared and grabbing for their guns.
They were murdered in chop the BLM capital of scum

This is a moment for which freedom of expression is so valuable. Let them be what they are, right out in the open, so we can fix this once and for all.
How do you propose to "fix this?" By watching their Youtube videos? Banning them from the largest social media platforms DOES "culturally marginalize" them, which is what should happen. They still have their websites to spew their hatred. But when the larger culture, via Youtube, FB, Twitter says GET OUT, WE WON'T CONDONE YOU, that is marginalizing them. Puts them back in the barn where they belong.
We disagree.

I think this has to be organically, through the culture, with people from both ends of the issue being brave enough to hold their own side accountable.

Shutting people down, punishing them for saying what's on their mind, intimidating them from expressing themselves, only makes them more angry. That's one of the main reasons we have Trump. And it is -- and here's a word I rarely use -- Un-American.
We need a special 3 thumbs up icon we can use once per day for a Babe Ruth Grand Slammy post.
Thanks. I'm afraid my overall views on the race issue aren't very popular here. :)

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

About time. These idiots have nothing to say.
LOL Twitch sent Trump to banned camp! Even Reddit has closed a few accounts.
Wow. Whoever thought that greedy capitalist Big Business would finally be the conscience of America? If you ask me, it's about time. Way past time, actually.
Its very encouraging. Corporations have always dictated what Americans consume on their media. It used to be about banning Blacks and Gays and now its about banning trash. Brands have smelt the coffee and they dont want to be associated with a minority of hate mongers.
America sets the tone for the world in so many ways and when trump gets thrashed it will signal the end of this corrosive populist movement. Then all of our nutty friends on this thread can crawl back into the sewers they came from.

What is wrong with pointing out black people beating old ladies? As the OldLady, do you support old ladies getting beaten? Americans will always stand against OldLadies getting beaten, no matter what skin color. This is not difficult...

Your post is total horseshit, since they did not only ban Duke. The hard left Stalinists banned the biggest philosopher on the internet, in what amounts to the biggest book burning of the 21th century. He is NOT a racist, and even if he was, he would still be the most influential philosopher, so go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

David Duke is as about as significant as a pimple on an ass. No one likes the fukterd except 100 people maybe.

This is a moment for which freedom of expression is so valuable. Let them be what they are, right out in the open, so we can fix this once and for all.
How do you propose to "fix this?" By watching their Youtube videos? Banning them from the largest social media platforms DOES "culturally marginalize" them, which is what should happen. They still have their websites to spew their hatred. But when the larger culture, via Youtube, FB, Twitter says GET OUT, WE WON'T CONDONE YOU, that is marginalizing them. Puts them back in the barn where they belong.
We disagree.

I think this has to be organically, through the culture, with people from both ends of the issue being brave enough to hold their own side accountable.

Shutting people down, punishing them for saying what's on their mind, intimidating them from expressing themselves, only makes them more angry. That's one of the main reasons we have Trump. And it is -- and here's a word I rarely use -- Un-American.
We need a special 3 thumbs up icon we can use once per day for a Babe Ruth Grand Slammy post.
Thanks. I'm afraid my overall views on the race issue aren't very popular here. :)
Seeing reality is never popular. In fact, it is a very thankless and possibly dangerous position to see from.

Your rationalization of censorship that just happens to serve your ideological agenda, what a self serving coincidence.

lol!!!!

I said I was no fan of censorship but I understand how Trump gets lumped in with David Duke and the rest.

Describe how.

Freedom of expression does not mean one can always express oneself for free. It means that no official will prosecute or persecute just for something being said.
If the desire is to obtain a larger audience than just those who are in earshot, that may mean paying for a medium or for media to go wider. Media that are privately owned and free are not obliged to carry your message.
Someone "dislikes" capitalism, free enterprise and American society.

YouTube has banned some of the video site’s most notorious far-right users, including former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, “alt-right” figurehead Richard Spencer and libertarian “race realist” Stefan Molyneux, joining a wave of social media sites taking action against hate speech.

The company says the bans were handed down due to the creators’ repeated violation of YouTube’s policies against claiming that protected groups are “inferior”.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.
The people who think they're martyrs

Wow. Whoever thought that greedy capitalist Big Business would finally be the conscience of America? If you ask me, it's about time. Way past time, actually.

So you actually approve of some corporate board deciding what you can watch and see?
It surprised me. But when I thought about it, it makes sense and it has a message in it for you. Companies spend megabucks finding out who their customers are and finding ways to lure others to buy. They know the pulse of the country, the attitudes of the average person on the street, the almighty consumer. We average persons on the street DO NOT WANT TO SEE AND HEAR THAT SHIT. That's why major companies are boycotting social media platforms until that crap is gone. They don't want their consumers thinking they're condoning it. Our government's hands are tied thanks to the 1st Amendment. Big Business has no such obligation to kowtow to haters who make life miserable for a large group of their citizens.

Nice job by you and Commienan trying to lump Trump in with those idiots. Trump's ban was temporary based on comments, not on content made by Trump.

And banning these morons does nothing but give them martyr status, and gives them even more prestige, which they didn't earn or deserve.

So you actually approve of some corporate board deciding what you can watch and see?
It surprised me. But when I thought about it, it makes sense and it has a message in it for you. Companies spend megabucks finding out who their customers are and finding ways to lure others to buy. They know the pulse of the country, the attitudes of the average person on the street, the almighty consumer. We average persons on the street DO NOT WANT TO SEE AND HEAR THAT SHIT. That's why major companies are boycotting social media platforms until that crap is gone. They don't want their consumers thinking they're condoning it. Our government's hands are tied thanks to the 1st Amendment. Big Business has no such obligation to kowtow to haters who make life miserable for a large group of their citizens.

Youtube is a platform, if you don't want to see something on it - don't watch it.

You are an anti-American Stalinist coming after people's freedom of speech. You should have never been granted voting rights.

Last edited:

When people are murdered on the street in Washington DC we don't say they were murdered by Trump.

The biggest philosophy show on the internet had over a billion views.

Yeah, it was banned because people don't want to see it. Truth is, it was banned because people wanted to see it very much, and that's what the leftists have a problem with.

Youtube is a platform, if you don't want to see something - don't watch it.

You are an anti-American Stalinist coming after people's freedom of speech. You should have never been granted voting rights.
I am not a hater and I don't think haters should be given free reign to encourage and persuade others. It's called societal sanction when that shit is allowed to bray free. We as a society waving the banner of equality should NOT be sanctioning groups that believe Jews or blacks or whatever are worthless scum.

It's amazing how fast leftists go corpratist when the corporations do their dirty work for them.

When people are murdered on the street in Washington DC we don't say they were murdered by Trump.

The henchmen of the warlord goes after teenager. You hear multiple shots... then you hear him saying "You refuse to die..." couple more shots.

It's not the communists and the BLM... just regular American warlords minding their business.

Forum List

Back