David Duke Says White Supremacists Will ‘Fulfill’ Trump’s Promises

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
161102145203-kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-exlarge-169.jpg

The GOP knew exactly which sheets it was crawling under.

Republicans from Rubio to Ryan to their Grand Wizard, Donald Trump, have made a tepid show of saying the proudly Nazi groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, don’t represent the GOP or America.

David Duke isn’t having it. And you know what? For once, he isn’t wrong.

Follow
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672 …

2:03 PM - Aug 12, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The GOP built this.

The GOP owns this.

As long as Miller, Bannon and Gorka sit in the White House. As long as Sessions is Attorney General. As long as Trump is President. The. GOP. Owns. This.

And mark my words, it is going to get uglier from here.

Saturday, Aug 12, 2017 · 3:22:20 PM EDT · ExpatGirl
p.s. My response to Duke.

2h
David Duke @DrDavidDuke
I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672 …

Follow
This Got Me Thinking @Speaking_Plain

You are a disgusting POS but, for once, you aren't wrong. You own Trump and so does the GOP that wrapped itself in your sheet.

3:20 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Trump & GOP Tepidly Try To Separate Themselves From Racism. David Duke Sets Them Straight.

We can't fight it if we don't call it what it is.

Radical White Extremist Terrorism

Duke reminds Trump that White Nationalists voted him in, and not leftists.

Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises | HuffPost

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
<more>
And Trump’s promises are to destroy the Republic and the rule of law, to balkanize citizens’ rights and protected liberties, and to codify bigotry, racism, and discrimination.

Why is what David duke says have any kind of importance?! The OP is a tool

Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises | HuffPost

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
<more>
And Trump’s promises are to destroy the Republic and the rule of law, to balkanize citizens’ rights and protected liberties, and to codify bigotry, racism, and discrimination.
He's got to support them, they're the only ones who support him.

<more>
He's got to support them, they're the only ones who support him.

Half the country

Republicans from Rubio to Ryan to their Grand Wizard, Donald Trump, have made a tepid show of saying the proudly Nazi groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, don’t represent the GOP or America.

Follow
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

The GOP built this.

The GOP owns this.

As long as Miller, Bannon and Gorka sit in the White House. As long as Sessions is Attorney General. As long as Trump is President. The. GOP. Owns. This.

2h
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

Follow

You are a disgusting POS but, for once, you aren't wrong. You own Trump and so does the GOP that wrapped itself in your sheet.

Trump & GOP Tepidly Try To Separate Themselves From Racism. David Duke Sets Them Straight.

Funny how "white Americans" and "radical leftist" are two different groups, when some radical leftist will also be white Americans.

Follow
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

The GOP built this.

The GOP owns this.

2h
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

Follow

Funny how "white Americans" and "radical leftist" are two different groups, when some radical leftist will also be white Americans.

Remember this?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...e-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

Forum List

Back