How the Parkland teens became villains on the right-wing Internet

I never ripped her. So...fuck off yourself.

You just said she deserved to be ripped.
So fuck off again, bitch.

I was making a COMPARISON - did it just fly over your head? No. She doesn't deserve to be ripped.

But the fact remains Palin's kids were ripped. Bush's were also but NOW kids are off limits. No it doesn't work that way.

I actually feel sorry for most of them, not Hogg I don't trust him, they don't realize they are being used and it's very sad. They have no idea how the real world works and they think if they scream loud enough everything will be OK. It won't the world is cruel and life can be tragic and hard.

One of our twins was watching them and she commented they are so naive. She's right at 14 years old

I saw it with Palin's kids, with Bush's, with Obama's and now with Trump's son. I don't support any adults ripping kids like that. I just don't. Kids are full of fire and idealism at that age...and it's kids like that who change the world - whether right or left, they care. They aren't jaded and cynical. I will never forget watching shows like Eyes on the Prize - and who was going down to Alabama to help register voters? Young people. Not highschool kids but not much older.

I kind of think at that age...kids are far too full of their own developing selves that they aren't going to allow themselves to be used. That they are going to be a force to be reckoned with and I don't mean this in a left right way.

Kids today are connected in a way kids in our generations never were. People ask how they can spontaneously do these things...they're connected, through social media of all kinds. Flashmobs magnified in a thousand directions.

I have idea what this will bring but this, and your kids, are our next generation of voters and citizens.

Obam's kids and Baron and the Bush girls were and should have been off limits not only because they were kids, but because they had nothing to do with the parents choice about running for office.

These little Nazis are CHOOSING TO ATTACK OUR 2A RIGHTS.

Fuck them.
If they are old enough to wear the cuban flag, and raise a fist while proclaiming they are starting a revolution I guess they're old enough to deal with the pushback in all its forms.We have guns to keep commie armies from invading our homes. That's why we have them, and yeah, we'll use them. So if you're stupid enough to send kids in after America's guns, bad things are going to happen. And they know that. They're counting on it.

They are just the front men for progressive Big Money who have been working to destroy this country for the past 40 years. We're in the final stages before a real war and those sad sacks will of course be the first to be killed. The left has turned them into both victims and soldiers...they were bred to die.

Was she ripped by the left? Why yes....but NOW the left wants kids off limits? Fuck off

I was making a COMPARISON - did it just fly over your head? No. She doesn't deserve to be ripped.

But the fact remains Palin's kids were ripped. Bush's were also but NOW kids are off limits. No it doesn't work that way.

I actually feel sorry for most of them, not Hogg I don't trust him, they don't realize they are being used and it's very sad. They have no idea how the real world works and they think if they scream loud enough everything will be OK. It won't the world is cruel and life can be tragic and hard.

One of our twins was watching them and she commented they are so naive. She's right at 14 years old

I saw it with Palin's kids, with Bush's, with Obama's and now with Trump's son. I don't support any adults ripping kids like that. I just don't. Kids are full of fire and idealism at that age...and it's kids like that who change the world - whether right or left, they care. They aren't jaded and cynical. I will never forget watching shows like Eyes on the Prize - and who was going down to Alabama to help register voters? Young people. Not highschool kids but not much older.

I kind of think at that age...kids are far too full of their own developing selves that they aren't going to allow themselves to be used. That they are going to be a force to be reckoned with and I don't mean this in a left right way.

Kids today are connected in a way kids in our generations never were. People ask how they can spontaneously do these things...they're connected, through social media of all kinds. Flashmobs magnified in a thousand directions.

I have idea what this will bring but this, and your kids, are our next generation of voters and citizens.

Truth be known my kids shake their heads at them.

The oldest three had a gun debate three weeks ago against another school's debate team, ours took the pro Second stance. It was interesting as the debate moved into the Parkland shooting, the opposing team was calling for gun bans, stiffer laws, etc. Ours was calling for background checks, better enforcement of existing laws, armed security, mental health funding. The difference was night and day...one team was promoting sensible and attainable change and the other for something that simply isn't going to happen.

The other side is losing their shit.
It is almost not worth engaging with them anymore, they've gone so far into lala land. They are doing their damnedest to bully these kids into submission; it's embarrassing.

Lol, we are losing our shit?

We are not the ones lying about being there, we are not the ones setting up forums for one-sided discussion and denouncing anyone that disagrees with us as murderers with blood on our hands.

We are not the ones talking vainly about shredding the Constitution, a relic of the past that libtards like you have zero real actual respect for except as a symbol you abuse to prop up your ideology when it suits you.

Take our guns yourself, woman, and find out who loses their shit.

No one is taking your guns - that's the whole scare mongering shit being perpetrated and that prevents rational discussion on how best to go forward. Good tactic - there is nothing like a challenge to our rights to bring out the inner bear.

And how about the LIES Jim? Can't this issue be fought without having to lie about the participants in an effort to utterly smear and shred their characters? This seems to be a new phenomenum :(

David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread misinformation

A fake photo of Emma González went viral on the far right, where Parkland teens are villains
A doctored animation of González tearing the U.S. Constitution in half circulated on social media during the rally, after it was lifted from a Teen Vogue story about teenage activists. In the real image, González is ripping apart a gun-range target.

The top trending video on YouTube was a false conspiracy that a survivor of the Florida school shooting was an actor

This is how quickly fake news that exploits tragedy spreads on Facebook

You are a lying hag.

They absolutely are moving to take our guns.

Oregon Gun Control Ballot Initiative Introduced to Ban all Guns

^^^anybody who refuses to turn in their weapon and is found out will be a felon. If they survive.

Tyrannical: Oregon Initiative Looks To Straight Up Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Citizens

You can have ballot initiatives for anything - it doesn't mean anything. Why? It DOESN'T CHANGE THE CONTITUTION. And it is extremely hard to change it, like 99% of the constitutional amendments fail. Banning all guns will not happen and there is no substantial support for it - even from the left.

Key takeaways on Americans’ views of guns and gun ownership

^^^anybody who refuses to turn in their weapon and is found out will be a felon. If they survive.

Tyrannical: Oregon Initiative Looks To Straight Up Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Citizens
The Progressive Extreme Left has been talking about it for over a century and a half.

Coyote only sees what she wants to see, apparently.

All one has to do is look at California which is considered a bellweather state by most Progs, and the UK a decade or so ahead of Cali.
Coyote is a product of decades of brainwashing. She's dependent upon the state for her existence and she is not going to step outside the box they made for her.

I don't think that at all. I've had reasonable discourse with Coyote. We've butted heads but agree on a lot of things.

She's pro child....I am also.

Truth be known my kids shake their heads at them.

The oldest three had a gun debate three weeks ago against another school's debate team, ours took the pro Second stance. It was interesting as the debate moved into the Parkland shooting, the opposing team was calling for gun bans, stiffer laws, etc. Ours was calling for background checks, better enforcement of existing laws, armed security, mental health funding. The difference was night and day...one team was promoting sensible and attainable change and the other for something that simply isn't going to happen.

Kudos for civil debate...kids are acting better then adults here.

Guns is only one part of the problem and it can't be addressed as the only solution. As you point out - there are many other factors that need to be looked at. Nothing should be off the table.

Leftist armies have always used children to disarm people. They count on people not being willing to shoot them.

The Progressive Extreme Left has been talking about it for over a century and a half.

All one has to do is look at California which is considered a bellweather state by most Progs, and the UK a decade or so ahead of Cali.
Coyote is a product of decades of brainwashing. She's dependent upon the state for her existence and she is not going to step outside the box they made for her.

I don't think that at all. I've had reasonable discourse with Coyote. We've butted heads but agree on a lot of things.

She is not pro child. She is a hard core progressive who CLAIMS to be pro child...as do all the pro-abortion dingbats. If she was pro child she would be working hard to discourage the schools from using kids to disarm their parents.

But no. She thinks it's glorious that the kids are agitating for our guns...despite the fact that it puts them in danger. That's not pro-child. That's statist crap hat.

Again - it is going to come up against the Constitution. I fully trust our Constitution.

David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez and the rest of the Parkland kids you see on TV happened to be adjacent to a pile of dead bodies and then ran atop them to bathe in the attention and scream, “Look at me! Look at me!” Taking advantage of your dead classmates to get your 15 minutes of fame is disgusting and the liberal media outlets that have aided and abetted them are not any better.

The Parkland kids you see on TV don’t speak for any of those that were killed. They’re not their representatives.
The Ignorant Parkland Kids Don't Speak for Their Dead Classmates

She is not pro child. She is a hard core progressive who CLAIMS to be pro child...as do all the pro-abortion dingbats. If she was pro child she would be working hard to discourage the schools from using kids to disarm their parents.

But no. She thinks it's glorious that the kids are agitating for our guns...despite the fact that it puts them in danger. That's not pro-child. That's statist crap hat.

Yeah she is...Im a mother I can tell. I don't agree with her on the gun angle but I've read posts by her I can tell she is pro child.

This entire thread and its source,the W Post, using kids as political pawns — again — in order to propagate their Marxist agenda.
SOS

Yo ASSHOLIO - Can't find any OP's of yours lately

So STFU

That was a pathetically weak "Rebuttal".

His point stands. It is the Left that is using these kids, not us.

NO - Therefore STFU!!

Except that, obviously, YES, it is you lefties that are using, and thus abusing these kids, not us cons.

YOU put them forward as spokesmen, to have them take the heat that you can't.

This is on you and yours.

No. It isn't. It's on all of you that pretend to be adults and use this demonstration as an excuse to not have to act like one.

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Roseberg
Red Lake
Stockton
Nickel Mines
Blacksburg
DeKalb
Oakland
Marysville
Rancho Dehama
Parkland

And every time...nothing changes.

They have earned the right to be listened to with respect. They aren't burning things down. They aren't rioting. They are acting like ADULTS. Maybe we should as well.
You left out Chicago. That speaks volumes.

Yo ASSHOLIO - Can't find any OP's of yours lately

So STFU

NO - Therefore STFU!!

Except that, obviously, YES, it is you lefties that are using, and thus abusing these kids, not us cons.

No. It isn't. It's on all of you that pretend to be adults and use this demonstration as an excuse to not have to act like one.

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Roseberg
Red Lake
Stockton
Nickel Mines
Blacksburg
DeKalb
Oakland
Marysville
Rancho Dehama
Parkland

They have earned the right to be listened to with respect. They aren't burning things down. They aren't rioting. They are acting like ADULTS. Maybe we should as well.

Actually....it doesn't. It has become a rightwing meme for violence but it is NOT the most violent city in this country, not even I think in the top 5.

The other side is losing their shit.
It is almost not worth engaging with them anymore, they've gone so far into lala land. They are doing their damnedest to bully these kids into submission; it's embarrassing.

Lol, we are losing our shit?

We are not the ones lying about being there, we are not the ones setting up forums for one-sided discussion and denouncing anyone that disagrees with us as murderers with blood on our hands.

We are not the ones talking vainly about shredding the Constitution, a relic of the past that libtards like you have zero real actual respect for except as a symbol you abuse to prop up your ideology when it suits you.

Take our guns yourself, woman, and find out who loses their shit.

No one is taking your guns - that's the whole scare mongering shit being perpetrated and that prevents rational discussion on how best to go forward. Good tactic - there is nothing like a challenge to our rights to bring out the inner bear.

And how about the LIES Jim? Can't this issue be fought without having to lie about the participants in an effort to utterly smear and shred their characters? This seems to be a new phenomenum :(

David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread misinformation

A fake photo of Emma González went viral on the far right, where Parkland teens are villains
A doctored animation of González tearing the U.S. Constitution in half circulated on social media during the rally, after it was lifted from a Teen Vogue story about teenage activists. In the real image, González is ripping apart a gun-range target.

The top trending video on YouTube was a false conspiracy that a survivor of the Florida school shooting was an actor

This is how quickly fake news that exploits tragedy spreads on Facebook
Wow, so there are two people on the planet as ugly as David Hogg?

Poor schmucks.
Hitler was.
Screenshot_2018-03-25-17-47-32.png

NO - Therefore STFU!!

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Roseberg
Red Lake
Stockton
Nickel Mines
Blacksburg
DeKalb
Oakland
Marysville
Rancho Dehama
Parkland

Actually....it doesn't. It has become a rightwing meme for violence but it is NOT the most violent city in this country, not even I think in the top 5.
Your leaving it out speaks volumes. The violent crime concentrated in fatherless areas of Chicago (conveniently overlooked by the insulated white bread dupes who marched recently) is the element I was referring to.

You go a little far KG.

Coyotee is among the more reasonable libs, as you are among the more reasonable conservatives.....usually. :D
There is nothing reasonable in interfering in any way, shape or form with the 2nd. The fact that we have allowed ourselves to be duped by so called good intentions is why we are in this spot. There is no such thing as common sense gun control. We are in the same spot as every free country that has been conquered by despots and it enrages me that there is even one person in this country that doesn't see it.

They are, dumb shit......but the left wing media didn't allow them to talk on Saturday at the rally......the anti gun extremists controlled that march.....
It is their march. Set up your own.

Yeah that's the ticket...shut down all opposing views. Dear Lord and heaven forbid they get challenged on their child like BS
Who is shutting down what opposing view?

Ans. No one. They can have a march in fact they have had matches over the years. I dont recall pro gun demstrations providing platforms for anti gunners at tbeir events though.

So you admit it was just an anti gun march, they are not interested in solving the real issues....just ban guns and everything will be just peachy. These kids are clueless and becoming a colossal joke

LMAO
You can be pro some gun control and be trying to spolve real issues. The problem is that you and others are labeling ANYTHING even just expanded background checks as extremist. It isnt. It is impssible to have a dialogue as a result

Universal background checks are extremist because the only way to even pretend to enforce them is with universal gun registration...which is the only reason the anti gun extremists are pushing for them....since private sales are not where criminals or mass shooters get their guns.....

It is
No more than trying to get past you on the left's ban guns...and before you deny it I recommend you read some of the current threads
I am not denying extremists on both sides but I have seen very few calling for a ban on all guns and very many opposing any new regulation whatsoever.

What new regulations do you want? Newsflash: if the goddamn government had done their job that Cruz kid would have never been allowed to purchase a gun. What added regulation would have prevented it? They didn't use the ones on the books

If the government had done it's job, he would have been locked up as a dangerous crazy.

Indeed but they've made it all into the NRA is at fault, ban guns, stop picking on children.....I'm fucking sick of it

Yes. Stop attacking children. We are supposed to be freaking adults here. We didn't lose classmates, at an age where YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED to die! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence. I never knew a kid who died of violence. The only kid I knew who died died of leukemia.

So what is wrong with letting them have their say - that enough is enough? Maybe the NRA should butt out for a while instead of demonizing a bunch of kids. That is what is wrong with this!

! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence

And it was easy to buy, own and carry a gun then.....kids even brought guns to school for hunting and for shooting clubs.....it isn't the gun that is the problem...it is single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers...it has reached the boiling point..

Who cares if the retards that suck on detergent do rallies that beg the govt to take away freedoms?
Let the snowflakes do what they do.
Quit being assholes and unnecessarily bashing easily impressionable youth :D

I hope they choke on their Tide Pods.

It is
I am not denying extremists on both sides but I have seen very few calling for a ban on all guns and very many opposing any new regulation whatsoever.

What new regulations do you want? Newsflash: if the goddamn government had done their job that Cruz kid would have never been allowed to purchase a gun. What added regulation would have prevented it? They didn't use the ones on the books

If the government had done it's job, he would have been locked up as a dangerous crazy.

Indeed but they've made it all into the NRA is at fault, ban guns, stop picking on children.....I'm fucking sick of it

Yes. Stop attacking children. We are supposed to be freaking adults here. We didn't lose classmates, at an age where YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED to die! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence. I never knew a kid who died of violence. The only kid I knew who died died of leukemia.

So what is wrong with letting them have their say - that enough is enough? Maybe the NRA should butt out for a while instead of demonizing a bunch of kids. That is what is wrong with this!

! When I was in highschool - I never heard of gun violence

And it was easy to buy, own and carry a gun then.....kids even brought guns to school for hunting and for shooting clubs.....it isn't the gun that is the problem...it is single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers...it has reached the boiling point..
We used to have a rifle club at our suburban high school years ago.

Forum List

Back