David Duke Says White Supremacists Will ‘Fulfill’ Trump’s Promises

MSNBC calls it an act of terrorism. They were quick to do so. They weren't quite so quick when the hate, bigotry, and violence was coming from the left! Yep! Are are indeed divided.

Its an act of terrorism.

Cars run into crowds in other country, I'll bet you're right there to call it terrorism.

Cars run into crowds of Americans and its not?

KKK, white supremacist, fascist, nazis are domestic terrorists.

Hell, the left would not call Muslim terrorists terrorist, too chicken shit. The speed at which we arrived at the term today was astounding

What promise are they going to fulfill?
The one that people like you would like. To make this nation the Fourth Reich.

In other words you're all full of shit, and there is no promise that Duke and his few dozen followers are going to "fulfill".

"We" in his statement is the editorial we--the figurative meaning would include Trump, who they see as THEIR President.

It's one of those things, to understand what a person meant, you have to have context. I assumed you did.

Very funny.

Its like Duke, Trump and all their fans don't know that we can all see what they're doing. They think they exist in some dark place where the sun don't shine.

Listen to Trump when he lies, which is, of course, all the time. You can see him trying to remember what his last lie was and then, sure nuff, he stumbles all over his own words.

He simply does not know that videos, newspapers, TV accounts - They all last forever.

MSNBC calls it an act of terrorism. They were quick to do so. They weren't quite so quick when the hate, bigotry, and violence was coming from the left! Yep! Are are indeed divided.

Its an act of terrorism.

Cars run into crowds in other country, I'll bet you're right there to call it terrorism.

Hell, the left would not call Muslim terrorists terrorist, too chicken shit. The speed at which we arrived at the term today was astounding

Please learn the difference between Islam and Muslim.

And ISIS.

Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Dodge Charger. No license plates.
Normal traffic accident.
Premeditated First Degree Murder.
You choose.

Its an act of terrorism.

Please learn the difference between Islam and Muslim.

And ISIS.

Thanks.

:rolleyes:
Teach us!

Forum List

Back