Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
As my title states, your thoughts on AIPAC, please . . . . whether good or bad, I think all of us would be very interested in what you as an individual personally and honestly think. Honesty is the key. Thank you. ~ Susan
PS Let's be adult here, please, and not spew hatred at each other :)
PPS Who'll have enough courage to be the first one to step up to the plate and tell it like it is concerning what they really feel about this organization? :)

They have no business interfering in American affairs.

Thanks for being the first to voice his/her opinion. I, of course, totally agree although I'm sure there are others out there that will differ with your opinion.

As my title states, your thoughts on AIPAC, please . . . . whether good or bad, I think all of us would be very interested in what you as an individual personally and honestly think. Honesty is the key. Thank you. ~ Susan
PS Let's be adult here, please, and not spew hatred at each other :)
PPS Who'll have enough courage to be the first one to step up to the plate and tell it like it is concerning what they really feel about this organization? :)

"AIPAC empowers pro-Israel activists across all ages, religions and races to be politically engaged and build relationships with members of Congress from both sides of the aisle to promote the U.S.-Israel relationship."

sounds like they are promoting peace, good will.

not like them....these SWATHES OF menaces to society. they're promotion is not 'joy to the world' -- but 'death to the world.'

One of the finest organizations on earth. I have great respect for AIPAC. I have been an advocate for Israel for over two decades. I support organizations such as IFCJ, United With Israel, and a few other ministries. AIPAC is doing a very important work.

http://www.aipac.org/learn/legislat...endaid={570C7179-9618-4DAC-A0C6-E5E35E1FA5CB}

The House of Representatives and the Senate have adopted strong measures supporting Israel’s right to self-defense, condemning Palestinian rocket attacks on the Jewish state, calling for the demilitarization of Gaza, and funding the Iron Dome missile defense system.

On August 1, the House and Senate overwhelmingly passed H. J. Res. 76, which appropriates $225 million for Iron Dome, a vital missile defense system responsible for intercepting hundreds of rockets aimed at Israeli civilians. The legislation passed thanks to the bipartisan leadership of the Obama administration, Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH), Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and Sens. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John McCain (R-AZ), Dick Durbin (D-IL) Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Mark Kirk (R-IL).

On July 30, the House of Representatives passed H. Con. Res. 107, denouncing the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas, supporting efforts to demilitarize Gaza and condemning the United Nations Human Rights Council’s biased commission of inquiry into Israel’s Gaza operations. The resolution was led by Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Ted Deutch (D-FL).

On July 29, the Senate adopted S. Res. 526, supporting Israel’s right to defend itself against terrorist attacks from Gaza. The resolution specified that a durable ceasefire should immediately end Hamas’ rocket attacks and lead to a demilitarization of Gaza. The bipartisan resolution,

Israel should have the right to defend herself from terrorist attacks. AIPAC is not "interfering" with American affairs. AIPAC is doing a great service to Americans and Israelis in keeping us informed, on the same page and united in our efforts to help Israel, help our own country and stay out front on our war against terrorism. In a world where mainstream media such as the AP are more and more slanting news stories "against the truth" of what is really happening concerning Israel it is imperative that Israel have advocates / friends such as IFCJ, AIPAC, Step up for Israel, United With Israel, ICEJ, Israel 365 & other organizations to assist in getting the truth to the American people. Israel is our best friend in the world. We should appreciate the work that AIPAC does and support them in their efforts.

Last edited:
Key Points

1. Hamas is relentlessly firing rockets at Israel.
    Since early July, Palestinian terrorists have fired more than 3,000 missiles and projectiles at Israel, including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Through constant missile barrages, terrorist infiltrations and cyber-attacks, Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist factions have waged physical and psychological warfare against Israel’s civilian population.

2. Israel is exercising its legitimate right of self-defense.
    Israel has exercised its right to protect itself by undertaking military action that it has dubbed Operation Protective Edge. Israel made several efforts to defuse the situation, but Hamas rebuffed every Israeli feeler.

3. America must stand with Israel.
    It is critical for the United States to reiterate its support for its ally Israel, including its right to live in peace and to defend itself. “No country can accept rocket fire aimed at civilians, and we support Israel’s right to defend itself against these vicious attacks,” said White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest.
http://www.aipac.org/learn/legislat...endaid={570C7179-9618-4DAC-A0C6-E5E35E1FA5CB}
America should stand with Israel and support Israel's right to defend herself against terrorism. All nations should have the right to defend themselves and that includes Israel. No other nation in the world drops leaflets to terrorists warning civilians living in the area to vacate as they are preparing to destroy the launch sites where incoming rockets are being rained down upon the heads of Israeli citizens - men, women and children. No other nation does this but Israel.

No other nation on earth takes those type of extensive measures to protect human lives while in the process of trying to protect their own population.

Last edited:
You see this man in this video? This is the leader of Iran. He wants to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is outnumbered by her enemies approximately 40 to 1 in Middle east. Israel is surrounded by enemies. Israel is approximately .04% of middle east while Arabs, Turks, Syrians, Egyptians, Iranians, other Islamic nations own the other 99.96% of the middle east. AIPAC is an advocate for Israel and is keeping Americans aware of what our best friend in the world - Israel - is facing - what we are facing - what we are all facing and it would behoove us to support AIPAC so men such as the one in this video do not achieve their goal! What is his goal? To wipe Israel off the face of the map! This alone is a very good reason to be thankful to AIPAC!

Meet the newest bully on the block so to speak. Funded by Iranians - the Islamic Jihad told Israelis to get out of the "their land" and made the ultimate bully threat! Listen to this report and then realize that someone has to stand up to the bullies! Who is that someone? AIPAC! Long live, AIPAC, is right! Anyone who is against AIPAC should consider that they are backing the bullies!

Israel is being bullied and it is high time the world stood up and stand, "That's ENOUGH! That is ENOUGH! BACK OFF!

This man ought to be a speaker at the next AIPAC meeting. He seems to be up on all the latest neighborhood bullies who make threats against Israel and the lives of our Jewish friends. Israel is our closest friend in the world. What do you do when someone is bullying your closest friend and a group of people stand up for them because you are too much of a coward to do it yourself?

Do you accuse them of "interfering" or do you grow a conscience, admit you were wrong and join them in defending your friend and ally? Let's hope it is the latter. It is a shameful thing to be known as a coward. Cowards are losers. Get on the right side and stand up for those who stand up for Israel.

I believe it would have been more honest of you - had you said - they have no business interfering in terrorists trying to murder the Israeli people and steal their Jewish homeland. They have no business asking for support from their best friend and ally - America - when their nation and civilian lives are in danger and the enemy they are fighting happens to be the exact same enemy Americans are fighting. They have no business interfering in people attacking them on their own soil and they have no business interfering by informing us about the same people attacking us on our own soil. Can you say 9/11, Rikurzhen? Or would that be interfering too?

I believe it would have been more honest of you - had you said - they have no business interfering in terrorists trying to murder their people and steal their land. They have no business asking for support from their best friend and ally - America - when their nation and civilian lives are in danger and the enemy they are fighting happens to be the exact same enemy Americans are fighting. They have no business interfering in people attacking them on their own soil and they have no business interfering by informing us about the same people attacking us on our own soil. Can you say 9/11, Rikurzhen? Or would that be interfering too?

Don't tell me what is more honest for me to write. I know my mind, you don't. As for terrorists and Israeli land, that's their problem, not ours. Nations don't have best friends. Israel spied on us and Pollard is in prison for that. Does a best friend do that? Israel shot up a US Navy ship, USS Liberty, and killed 34 Americans. Does a best friend do that?

You do realize that Israel is not the 51st State, right? You get that, right? Our interests are not the same as their interests and their interests are not the same as our interests. How the hell do you go from my comment "The have no business interfering in American affairs" to your interpretation " they have no business interfering in terrorists trying to murder their people and steal their land."

Their fight is not our fight. They need to stop corrupting American politicians and policies so that benefits flow to Israel and the burden is placed on the backs of Americans.

If you're part of some Christian End of Times cult, why don't you just move to Israel and await the Rapture. You do understand that Jews belong to a different religion than Christians don't you? Haven't you been making claims on this board about Cathlolics not being Christians and yet here you are trying to be blood brothers with Jews, who have less in common with whatever sect of Christianity you belong to than the Catholics. What kind of crazy thinking are you engaging in? It sure looks like you're fetishizing the Jews for some weird reason. Israelis are not Americans. Jews are not Christians. Tend to your own knitting.

You have some nerve! You bring up the subject of God and the defining of Christianity and then say here about Israel being attacked by terrorists - That's Israel's problem and not ours? Are you morally insane, Rikurzhen?

Do you not even know what the scriptures declare? God said, I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee. Who was God speaking about? Israel! That's who! You have put yourself under a curse by your own words!

Israel is our closest ally and has been since May 14, 1948. Here's your wake up call so pay attention:

USS Liberty was an accident. Not intentional. It was thoroughly investigated. There was no motive. NONE. There is no crime without a motive. That is a fact. There was no motive. Research it and put down the kool - aid. America was attacked on 9/11 by Islamic terrorists - the people waging terrorist attacks against Israel are Islamic terrorists. We are facing the same enemies and on 9/11 it was Israelis who wept for Americans while Palestinians danced in the streets and passed out candy! It is not difficult to tell your mind at all, Rikurzhen! As a man thinketh so is he! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! Your speaking what is in your heart and on your mind! Are you not?

FYI! The Catholics who support this pope who has just denied Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation are by their very actions denying Christ and can in no way claim to be Christians anymore than you can claim to be a maserati because you sleep in your garage at night.
Got it?

The Jews are my friends as they are Christ's friends and if you had ever bothered to read a bible ( most Catholics have not - if they had they wouldn't be Catholic! ) you'd know that in Romans the reason for the Jews having not believed is very clearly stated along with the reminder that All Israel shall be saved - just as the prophets foretold!

The Lord Jesus Christ loves the Jews tremendously! God's love for the Jews has never changed! God loves his people and shall do great things for His people in the coming days in Israel! The world shall see it with their own eyes! The whole world shall know He is the God of Israel! He loves His people! Don't you ever forget it either!

Your nerve is only exceeded by your ignorance as to who the Jews are and who you are not! Do not boast against the natural branches (the Jews), Rikurzhen. You're in no position right now to be provoking God to anger over this subject. Not in the least!

As for AIPAC? Mind your own business!

Last edited:
You have some nerve! You bring up the subject of God and the defining of Christianity and then say here about Israel being attacked by terrorists - That's Israel's problem and not ours? Are you morally insane, Rikurzhen?

Do you not even know what the scriptures declare? God said, I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee. Who was God speaking about? Israel! That's who! You have put yourself under a curse by your own words!

Israel is our closest ally and has been since May 14, 1948. Here's your wake up call so pay attention:

USS Liberty was an accident. Not intentional. It was thoroughly investigated. There was no motive. NONE. There is no crime without a motive. That is a fact. There was no motive. Research it and put down the kool - aid. America was attacked on 9/11 by Islamic terrorists - the people waging terrorist attacks against Israel are Islamic terrorists. We are facing the same enemies and on 9/11 it was Israelis who wept for Americans while Palestinians danced in the streets and passed out candy! It is not difficult to tell your mind at all, Rikurzhen! As a man thinketh so is he! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! Your speaking what is in your heart and on your mind! Are you not?

FYI! The Catholics who support this pope who has just denied Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation are by their very actions denying Christ and can in no way claim to be Christians anymore than you can claim to be a maserati because you sleep in your garage at night.
Got it?

The Jews are my friends as they are Christ's friends and if you had ever bothered to read a bible ( most Catholics have not - if they had they wouldn't be Catholic! ) you'd know that in Romans the reason for the Jews having not believed is very clearly stated along with the reminder that All Israel shall be saved - just as the prophets foretold!

The Lord Jesus Christ loves the Jews tremendously! God's love for the Jews has never changed! God loves his people and shall do great things for His people in the coming days in Israel! The world shall see it with their own eyes! The whole world shall know He is the God of Israel! He loves His people! Don't you ever forget it either!

Your nerve is only exceeded by your ignorance as to who the Jews are and who you are not! Do not boast against the natural branches (the Jews), Rikurzhen. You're in no position right now to be provoking God to anger over this subject. Not in the least!

As for AIPAC? Mind your own business!

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long while and there are a lot of Leftist screeds from which to choose.

If the Jews are "God's people" and God loves them then what are you, two day leftovers or something on the bottom of Jesus' sandal? Our closest ally is Canada, followed by the UK, certainly not Israel. Why don't you instead worship Canada?

As for putting myself under a curse, thanks for being the messenger from God because if not for you I wouldn't have known that God cursed me. Wow, you're lucky that you have a phone direct to God so that he can tell you that he cursed me. Question, when you talk to him do you use an iPhone or an Android?

As for your Catholic fixation, you're batty. You're allying with a more distant religion that repudiates foundational beliefs of your Christian sect and making an enemy of Catholics, a religion which shares far more common ground with you than do the Jews. This is simply bizarre and irrational.

As for AIPAC, I am minding my own business and that's why AIPAC needs to piss off and tend to their own knitting. We don't need foreign agents in the US corrupting American politics for the benefit of Israel and to the detriment of Americans.

As a lobbyist Aipac obviously do an amazing job!

There are some SERIOUS issues within Aipac...

Anyone would think that the good ol' US of A had become a Jewish state!

Aipac has NO place in the US political arena!

Neither does AAPER

Forum List

Back