Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

You have some nerve! You bring up the subject of God and the defining of Christianity and then say here about Israel being attacked by terrorists - That's Israel's problem and not ours? Are you morally insane, Rikurzhen?

Do you not even know what the scriptures declare? God said, I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee. Who was God speaking about? Israel! That's who! You have put yourself under a curse by your own words!

Israel is our closest ally and has been since May 14, 1948. Here's your wake up call so pay attention:

USS Liberty was an accident. Not intentional. It was thoroughly investigated. There was no motive. NONE. There is no crime without a motive. That is a fact. There was no motive. Research it and put down the kool - aid. America was attacked on 9/11 by Islamic terrorists - the people waging terrorist attacks against Israel are Islamic terrorists. We are facing the same enemies and on 9/11 it was Israelis who wept for Americans while Palestinians danced in the streets and passed out candy! It is not difficult to tell your mind at all, Rikurzhen! As a man thinketh so is he! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! Your speaking what is in your heart and on your mind! Are you not?

FYI! The Catholics who support this pope who has just denied Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation are by their very actions denying Christ and can in no way claim to be Christians anymore than you can claim to be a maserati because you sleep in your garage at night.
Got it?

The Jews are my friends as they are Christ's friends and if you had ever bothered to read a bible ( most Catholics have not - if they had they wouldn't be Catholic! ) you'd know that in Romans the reason for the Jews having not believed is very clearly stated along with the reminder that All Israel shall be saved - just as the prophets foretold!

The Lord Jesus Christ loves the Jews tremendously! God's love for the Jews has never changed! God loves his people and shall do great things for His people in the coming days in Israel! The world shall see it with their own eyes! The whole world shall know He is the God of Israel! He loves His people! Don't you ever forget it either!

Your nerve is only exceeded by your ignorance as to who the Jews are and who you are not! Do not boast against the natural branches (the Jews), Rikurzhen. You're in no position right now to be provoking God to anger over this subject. Not in the least!

As for AIPAC? Mind your own business!

Your worship those jews who wrote a book, those are not Gods word, you don't even know who God is, but do you really think he wrote a book, the horrible disgusting stuff they wrote and you think its of God? The Lord Jesus was a man of God, but he said the Pharisees are of Satan the devil (they are who are in Israel now) Read what the Jews think of Jesus, the Muslims think higher of him and Mary, Lavon Affair and SS Liberty were both done to blame Egypt . They were never monotheistic during the years in their books, kings building altars to other Gods, they will stab you in the back as fast as 1,2,3, look at 911.. Most Jews in Israel are secular , do not believe their book is from God or believe in God , and here you idolize them. The GL summer parade in Tel Avie is the new hotspot for gays, they have more abortions and gov pays for them. This is a country you worship...Remember that one said God if I win this war whoever greets me first I'll sacrifice to you, that was his daughter, do not ever say the Jews never did human sacrifice. Did Isaac ever come down from the mountain, no.

AIPAC needs to loose influence and needs to stay out of our gov. The Chair of the Fed Reserve for the last 30 years has been a Jew, the Chair of the ACLC a jew, and look at the writers of PNAC and Clean Break. Israel is bad for us. As were fighting with Russia ,Bibi is over there kissing Putin. They can't be trusted for a moment .

Mark my word they will do a false flag if not done already on Assad who they want out, I hope Assad hangs on tight. They are nothing without our hellfired bombs which they took down the high-rises in Palestine with.

Last edited:
AIPAC is a vehicle that delivers the corruption that money brings to American Politics...Money runs America and our politicians are enslaved to it or if they want to buy ad time on Zionist controlled media. We need Campaign Finance Reform to rid us of this political cancer.

AIPAC are what AIPAC are. An agency of Israel.

I reserve my contempt for the American system that allows a foreign agency to buy out its government.

I agree , but look who has the money, so yes our Congress is bought and paid for.

As my title states, your thoughts on AIPAC, please . . . . whether good or bad, I think all of us would be very interested in what you as an individual personally and honestly think. Honesty is the key. Thank you. ~ Susan PS Let's be adult here, please, and not spew hatred at each other :) PPS Who'll have enough courage to be the first one to step up to the plate and tell it like it is concerning what they really feel about this organization? :)
[yawn] Drivel.

AIPAC is a vehicle that delivers the corruption that money brings to American Politics...Money runs America and our politicians are enslaved to it or if they want to buy ad time on Zionist controlled media. We need Campaign Finance Reform to rid us of this political cancer.
Drivel.

Beelzebub, et al,

OK now, let's not tell fibs or mislead anyone.

I reserve my contempt for the American system that allows a foreign agency to buy out its government.
(COMMENT)

While it is true that the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a registered lobbying group that on behalf of pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive; it is NOT TRUE that it is an agency of the State of Israel within the meaning of 22 US Code § 611:

“agent of a foreign principal” means—
(1) any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person—
(i) engages within the United States in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principal;
(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or political consultant for or in the interests of such foreign principal;
(iii) within the United States solicits, collects, disburses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interest of such foreign principal; or
(iv) within the United States represents the interests of such foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States;​

You are free to check yourself by searching the US Department of Justice (DoJ) National Security Division, Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) Database. It is true that the The Jewish Agency - American Section, Inc. is such an agency (agent of a foreign principal), Registration # 6191; with a Supplemental Statement last received by NSD/FARA Registration Unit 05/27/2014 1:26:38 PM. It is also true that the World Zionist Organization - American Section, Inc. Registration #2278 is also a is such an agency. BUT not AIPAC.

You can reserve you contempt all you want, but don't mislead others into believing that particular misleading statement or that is somehow unAmerican. It simply is not true.

Most Respectfully,
R

Drivel.
Gooden Morgan Herr Mauser!

Beelzebub, et al,

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead.
Basically: Lies

You can reserve you contempt all you want, but don't mislead others into believing that particular misleading statement or that is somehow unAmerican. It simply is not true.

Most Respectfully,
R

You deceitful son-of-a -bitch! Rocco!

You can find all the legal text you fucking well like, but to try to pretend that AIPAC is not an agency of Israel is just the biggest fucking lie made here for weeks! And with your contributions, that is SAYING SOMETHING!

As to being "Un-American" - If being American is being cheated on, deceived by and manipulated by foreign powers, no it is not un-American.

But DO try to get your head out of your arse, dear Rocco.

Most Respectully
B

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead. Basically: Lies
You can find all the legal text you fucking well like, but to try to pretend that AIPAC is not an agency of Israel is just the biggest fucking lie made here for weeks! And with your contributions, that is SAYING SOMETHING!
As to being "Un-American" - If being American is being cheated on, deceived by and manipulated by foreign powers, no it is not un-American.
Drivel.

Today's zionist AIPAC lobby is no different than the German-American Bund of the 1930's.

Both organizations openly support their former homeland's racial fascism and apartheid agenda. .... :cool:

Today's zionist AIPAC lobby is no different than the German-American Bund of the 1930's.

Both organizations openly support their former homeland's racial fascism and apartheid agenda. .... :cool:

And you wonder why Germany wanted the Jews out, they were trying to take control of Germany just like here. They made our congress as corrupt as they are using their God (money)

another one who sold his soul to the devil"

Senator walks out after being booed for pro-Israel comments
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
"After just a few minutes, I had no choice. ... I told them that if you will not stand with Israel, if you will not stand with the Jews, then I will not stand with you. And then I walked off the stage," Republican Senator Ted Cruz says.
U.S. Republican Senator Ted Cruz said he walked out of a speech to a Christian organization Wednesday night after some audience members booed his comments in support of Israel and the Jewish people.
At the "In Defense of Christians" gala dinner, the Texas senator said he told the gathering that those who hate Israel also hate the United States, and those who hate the Jewish people also hate Christians. He said that hatred of Israel and Jews runs counter to the teachings of Christ.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20061

Beelzebub, et al,

(COMMENT)

While it is true that the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a registered lobbying group that on behalf of pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive; it is NOT TRUE that it is an agency of the State of Israel within the meaning of 22 US Code § 611:

“agent of a foreign principal” means—
(1) any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person—
(i) engages within the United States in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principal;
(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or political consultant for or in the interests of such foreign principal;
(iii) within the United States solicits, collects, disburses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interest of such foreign principal; or
(iv) within the United States represents the interests of such foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States;​

You are free to check yourself by searching the US Department of Justice (DoJ) National Security Division, Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) Database. It is true that the The Jewish Agency - American Section, Inc. is such an agency (agent of a foreign principal), Registration # 6191; with a Supplemental Statement last received by NSD/FARA Registration Unit 05/27/2014 1:26:38 PM. It is also true that the World Zionist Organization - American Section, Inc. Registration #2278 is also a is such an agency. BUT not AIPAC.

Most Respectfully,
R

AIPAC's founder was, in fact an agent of Israel. AIPAC was a spinoff of the American Zionist Council (AZC) which John and Bobby Kennedy forced to register as a Foreign Agent. AIPAC is a de facto Foreign Agent, but has political power to prevent the Government from forcing them to register and there aren't any leaders with balls like John or Bobby Kennedy who would stand up to the Zionists.

To wit:

"Referencing over 1,000 previously classified documents released under a Freedom of Information Act filing, Smith follows Isaiah L. Kenen's path from registered foreign agent for the Israeli government to founder of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee or AIPAC. Smith unearths a formerly secret non-prosecution agreement, the "subvention caveat" reached between the Israel lobby and the US Department of Justice. The agreement reveals a great deal about the latitude of the lobby's operations and the US government's institutional aversion to challenging it. "

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Defense-Line-Departments-Government/dp/0976443724&tag=ff0d01-20

"This 100,000-strong group has been described as an agent of the Israeli government, and those accusations were substantiated in 2005 when a pentagon analyst plead guilty to passing military secrets to two AIPAC employees en route to Israel. After some political wrangling, all charges were dropped against the two Jewish AIPAC employees in 2009, even though the analyst agreed to testify against the AIPAC employees, and the government had overwhelming evidence to prosecute. It was reported by Time magazine that Jane Harman, a Jewish congresswoman, was bribed by AIPAC to lobby the Department of Justice to drop the spying charges against the AIPAC employees. In 2009, CQ politics reported that Harman was caught on a NSA wiretap telling an Israeli agent that she would lobby the Department of Justice to drop the case."

AIPAC MUST REGISTER AS FOREIGN AGENT - The Petition Site

"A Defense Department analyst pleaded guilty yesterday to passing government secrets to two employees of a pro-Israel lobbying group and revealed for the first time that he also gave classified information directly to an Israeli government official in Washington.

Lawrence A. Franklin told a judge in U.S. District Court in Alexandria that he met at least eight times with Naor Gilon, who was the political officer at the Israeli Embassy before being recalled last summer.....Weissman, 53, of Bethesda, faces one count of conspiracy to illegally communicate national defense information. His attorneys did not return calls late last night. American Israel Public Affairs Committee officials declined comment."

Defense Analyst Guilty in Israeli Espionage Case

"It looks like a jail sentence might not have been all that Larry Franklin, the former Pentagon official convicted of spying for Israel, had to fear in recent years.

Court documents filed last week suggest a Sopranos-like effort to get rid of Franklin, who had agreed to testify against two former AIPAC activists, CQ's Jeff Stein reports."

AIPAC Spy Figure Zionist Wanted Me Dead

@Beelzebub, et al,

Anyway you slice it, you made a misstatement of fact (distortion, exaggeration, fabrication, false color statement, garbled version); whether intentional or through ignorance --- passed on misinformation.

Beelzebub, et al,

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead.

Most Respectfully,
R

Most Respectully
B
(COMMENT)

I would be very welcome to address any hard evidence to the contrary, but the fact of the matter is that your claim that AIPAC is "An agency of Israel." is false and misleading.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bollocks Rocco.

And you know it. But if you insist on keeping your head firmly up your arse, then don't let me stop you.

Most respectfully
B

I would be very welcome to address any hard evidence to the contrary, but the fact of the matter is that your claim that AIPAC is "An agency of Israel." is false and misleading.
WTF........"any hard evidence" and "false and misleading"!!

The freaking letter "I" in the acronym AIPAC stands for Israel.

What more evidence do you need?? ..... :cuckoo:

@Beelzebub, et al,

Anyway you slice it, you made a misstatement of fact (distortion, exaggeration, fabrication, false color statement, garbled version); whether intentional or through ignorance --- passed on misinformation.

Beelzebub, et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

Most Respectully
B
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

U.S. Republican Senator Ted Cruz said he walked out of a speech to a Christian organization Wednesday night after some audience members booed his comments in support of Israel and the Jewish people.

Is this hard evidence enough for you?

Forum List

Back