Your Clinton Email stupidity should only be even read IF you responded to this.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

upload_2016-9-8_22-52-22.png

The Colin Powell excuse is the lamest of all excuses you people have for Clinton. He did not conduct official State Department business and handle classified material on his own private unsecured server. That did not happen. That has never happened because it's against the law. It violates a number of laws, as a matter of fact. The issue is NOT Hillary having a personal email account... just like the issue with her husband wasn't extramarital oral sex with an intern.

The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.
OF course he didn't instruct her to break the law and if ANY Republican had pulled this shit they'd be doing time in Leavenworth.

the email i seen from powell to clinton

said he didnt use data capturing devices ( no email)

and warned her that her blackberry would be "subject to the law"

which she ignored

The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.
OF course he didn't instruct her to break the law and if ANY Republican had pulled this shit they'd be doing time in Leavenworth.

Unless their last name happened to be Bush. :lmao:

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

You understand she was married to an ex President, right? For what damn reason would she need to reach out to anyone else for that kind of advise???????????????

Except she didn't break the law. That's been settled.

160707_wn_thomas_16x9_992.jpg

Comey: Clinton Mishandled Classified Information but Did Not Break the Law
"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.

According to Comey, there are two things that matter in a criminal investigation like this: Did the person being investigated mishandle classified information, and did the person know that what he or she was doing was illegal? "It takes mishandling it and criminal intent," he said.

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent," he insisted. "'Should have known,' 'must have known,' 'had to know' does not get you there. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were engaged in something that was unlawful."

Comey said he knows that "frustrates people, but that's the way the law is, and that's the way the practice is in the Department of Justice."

He said that as many as 20 agents, investigators, analysts and others within the FBI were assigned to the case and that they unanimously agreed charges were not warranted.

What FBI Director Really Said About Clinton Email Probe

View attachment 88789
What Powell does NOT say in the attachment you posted is:

"I advised Hillary Clinton to use multiple illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted servers and devices, filled with emails and documents of multiple levels of classifications - to include what the WH called so classified it could not be released in any format because it could cause GRAVE DANGER to our Natl Security.

I did NOT advise Hillary to allow an IT company that did not have the proper / required security clearances to have/store/maintain those servers in their bathroom.

I did NOT advise Hillary to illegally have in her possession classified material AFTER she left the State House, as doing so was/is ILLEGAL - she was supposed to turn over all classified and have no more access to any.

I did NOT advise Hillary to hide work-related documents from the State Department, such as the 'thousands' the FBI found on her servers, meaning she violated the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - CRIMES!

I did not advise Hillary to lie under oath about all of this or to continue to lie about this...

...all of which Hillary did."

And is it is a sad, racist, sexist commentary that Hillary tried to throw a black man (Powell) and a black woman (Rice) under the bus in an attempt to save her own ass from her own scandals she created!

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

1. Clinton claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified. - "Is THIS true?"
- LIE!
COMEY: "That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

2. Clinton claimed she used one device - "Is THIS true?"
- LIE!
COMEY: “She used multiple devices.”

3. Clinton claimed she turned over all work-related emails - "Is THIS true?"
- LIE!
COMEY: "No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

*** Refusal / Failure to turn in all work-related documents is a CRIME, a direct violation of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act!

*** Perjury is also a CRIME.

Hillary repeatedly denied Comey said this (as have USMB Libs), for which she received 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' from 3 separate Fac6t-Check sites.

The Colin Powell excuse is the lamest of all excuses you people have for Clinton. He did not conduct official State Department business and handle classified material on his own private unsecured server. That did not happen. That has never happened because it's against the law. It violates a number of laws, as a matter of fact. The issue is NOT Hillary having a personal email account... just like the issue with her husband wasn't extramarital oral sex with an intern.

No, he had an AOL account when he was in State. It wasn't against the law at the time, and he deleted all the emails.

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

1. Clinton claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified. - "Is THIS true?"
- LIE!

- LIE!

- LIE!

*** Refusal / Failure to turn in all work-related documents is a CRIME, a direct violation of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act!

Hillary repeatedly denied Comey said this (as have USMB Libs), for which she received 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' from 3 separate Fac6t-Check sites.

And yet Comey stated point blank that Hillary Clinton DID NOT LIE to the FBI.

We've been through this before, Gowdy's questions were framed in such a way to make it appear that Comey was saying she lied. What Hillary believed to be true, was not. She didn't delete any emails, she ordered her lawyers to comply with the order to turn over all documents, she trusted that they did.

Weasel questions, but Comey was clear: Hillary Clinton did not lie to the FBI.

- LIE!

- LIE!

- LIE!

And yet Comey stated point blank that Hillary Clinton DID NOT LIE to the FBI.

We've been through this before, Gowdy's questions were framed in such a way to make it appear that Comey was saying she lied. What Hillary believed to be true, was not. She didn't delete any emails, she ordered her lawyers to comply with the order to turn over all documents, she trusted that they did.

Weasel questions, but Comey was clear: Hillary Clinton did not lie to the FBI.

"that's not true" = true? Hmmkay

We've been through this before, Gowdy's questions were framed in such a way to make it appear that Comey was saying she lied. What Hillary believed to be true, was not..
Comey did say she lied.

- Hillary said she used 1 (ONE) device / Comey: 'NO, she used multiple'...which we now know was about 13 (THIRTEEN) separate devices. Are you saying Hillary Clinton can't tell the difference between 1 and 13?

:p

You SEEM to think that Hillary actually did not know that hiding THOUSANDS of work-related e-mails rather than turning them in as the law demanded was a crime.
--- Sorry, but we already have a President who can't tell what is a crime and what isn't. We don't need another.

You SEEM to think if brain damaged Hillary believes hiding thousands of work-related documents instead of turning them in as the law required is ok then there was never any law broken.
-- THAT IS A LIE. SHE BROKE THE LAW, whether she thought she did or not! Ignorance, as they say, is no excuse for breaking the law. The law still applies...unless it is to Hillary / Liberals. After all, Obama declared he was not allowing charges to be pressed against Castro and Reid because 'they were sorry'!

:wtf:

View attachment 88789
What Powell does NOT say in the attachment you posted is:

"I advised Hillary Clinton to use multiple illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted servers and devices, filled with emails and documents of multiple levels of classifications - to include what the WH called so classified it could not be released in any format because it could cause GRAVE DANGER to our Natl Security.

I did NOT advise Hillary to allow an IT company that did not have the proper / required security clearances to have/store/maintain those servers in their bathroom.

I did NOT advise Hillary to illegally have in her possession classified material AFTER she left the State House, as doing so was/is ILLEGAL - she was supposed to turn over all classified and have no more access to any.

I did NOT advise Hillary to hide work-related documents from the State Department, such as the 'thousands' the FBI found on her servers, meaning she violated the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - CRIMES!

I did not advise Hillary to lie under oath about all of this or to continue to lie about this...

...all of which Hillary did."

And is it is a sad, racist, sexist commentary that Hillary tried to throw a black man (Powell) and a black woman (Rice) under the bus in an attempt to save her own ass from her own scandals she created!

No, he had an AOL account when he was in State. It wasn't against the law at the time, and he deleted all the emails.

AGAIN.... The issue has never been whether or not she could have a personal email account. It wasn't against the law at the time and it's still not against the law.

Forum List

Back