Your Clinton Email stupidity should only be even read IF you responded to this.

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.

This is a Email from Colin Powell and this was general Knowledge at the time, If you didn't attack him for it , your words about Clinton are simply bullshit now then. This should be everyones first Question when one of you right wing haters attacks Clinton for Her Email/

View attachment 88789

So? The National Archives and Records Administration requires all work-related emails to be properly preserved. Federal rules required Clinton to preserve work emails and turn them over before leaving office, but she did not turn over her emails until 21 months after she left office. The Inspector General's report said that it has been department policy since 2005 — four years before Clinton took office — that “normal day-to-day operations” be conducted on government servers. The report noted that the department’s Foreign Affairs Manual was updated in November 2005 to say “it is the Department’s general policy that normal day-to-day operations be conducted on an authorized [automated information system].” The IG made a distinction between occasional use in emergencies and exclusive use of personal email.

Just a reminder...Colin Powell retired from being Secretary of State in January, 2005. He wasn't bound by those rules and indeed, may have been unaware of them. She's responsible for her decisions.

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redir...ts/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf

View attachment 88789

He wasn't unaware. He stated clearly he was using a personal account to skirt the Federal Records Laws.

POWELL: I didn't have a BlackBerry. What I did do was have a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line (sounds ancient.) So I could communicate with a wide range of friends directly without it going through the State Department servers. I even used it to do business with some foreign leaders and some of the senior folks in the Department on their personal email accounts. I did the same thing on the road in hotels.
However, there is a real danger. If it is public that you have a BlackBerry and it it government and you are using it, government or not, to do business, it may become an official record and subject to the law. Reading about the President's BB rules this morning, it sounds like it won't be as useful as it used to be. Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data.
Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf

Point is, he wasn't bound by the rules that Hillary WAS bound by and she willfully chose to ignore those rules. Meaning, pointing at Powell does NOT work as an excuse and Hillarybots who want to claim she's being unfairly treated are utterly and completely wrong.

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DOS-HOGR-09022016-000001%20to%20000003.pdf

Point is, he wasn't bound by the rules that Hillary WAS bound by and she willfully chose to ignore those rules.
He most certainly was bound by the Federal Records Laws.

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

Point is, he wasn't bound by the rules that Hillary WAS bound by and she willfully chose to ignore those rules.
He most certainly was bound by the Federal Records Laws.

IF he was, then he should be prosecuted. But, more importantly, if he was, then she MOST CERTAINLY was bound by them. You are accidentally convicting her and that makes me laugh.

The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.

Except she didn't break the law. That's been settled.

160707_wn_thomas_16x9_992.jpg

Comey: Clinton Mishandled Classified Information but Did Not Break the Law
"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.

According to Comey, there are two things that matter in a criminal investigation like this: Did the person being investigated mishandle classified information, and did the person know that what he or she was doing was illegal? "It takes mishandling it and criminal intent," he said.

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent," he insisted. "'Should have known,' 'must have known,' 'had to know' does not get you there. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were engaged in something that was unlawful."

Comey said he knows that "frustrates people, but that's the way the law is, and that's the way the practice is in the Department of Justice."

He said that as many as 20 agents, investigators, analysts and others within the FBI were assigned to the case and that they unanimously agreed charges were not warranted.

What FBI Director Really Said About Clinton Email Probe

You understand Comey is not a judge, right?

Only a court can determine if she did, or did not break a law.

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

How is it skirting the law if he sent no confidential info through his personal email account?

AGAIN.... The issue has never been whether or not she could have a personal email account. It wasn't against the law at the time and it's still not against the law.
Are you being sarcastic or are you truly that ignorant?

Hillary could have all the NON-CLASSIFIED servers she wanted as long as she NEVER EVER had any classified material in her possession. BY LAW once she left the State Department she could not have any classified information in her possession. NONE!

Hillary Clinton had ILLEGAL, Unauthorized, Unencrypted serverS filled with HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information in her possession AFTER she left the State Department.

To do so she violated NUMEROUS LAWS:
- Illegal possession of classified information
-- AGAIN, se ewas not authorized to have access or to possess any classified.

- Illegal storage of classified information
-- She did not have authorization to have personal classified servers. The State Department said if she would have asked, which she did not, they would have told her 'NO'!
-- There are specific rules for setting up, securing, storing, transporting, marking, and destroying classified. She violated them all! Her server was NOT ENCRYPTED and thus was not legally secure, putting HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information AND our national security in jeopardy.

- Illegal handling of classified information
-- There are specific rules for setting up, securing, storing, transporting, marking, and destroying classified. She violated them all! Her server was NOT ENCRYPTED and thus was not legally secure, putting HIGHLY classified TOP SECRET Compartmentalized Information AND our national security in jeopardy.
-- Her Lawyer, with no security clearance was walking around with this information on an unclassified thumb drive

- Illegal handling of classified information
-- Lawyer with a thumb drive
-- The server(s) were being stored, handled, and maintained in a small IT company's BATHROOM (instead of a vault or secure location, being handled by people without the legally required security clearances to do so

- Illegal destruction of classified information
-- AGAIN, there are specific rules/laws that must be obeyed, NONE of which Hillary obeyed. 4 Guys smashing classified phones with a hammer, using software to try to destroy classified / wipe servers, especially AFTER the information had been subpoenaed, was a CRIME!

The average person knows none of that, so they hear - no insult intended - stupid comments like yours and take them as the truth, which could NOT be FURTHER from the TRUTH!

The question is who did Clinton answer to? Her contemporaries or the President? I don't see where Powell instructed her to break the law. That was her own dumb ass decision.

"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.

According to Comey, there are two things that matter in a criminal investigation like this: Did the person being investigated mishandle classified information, and did the person know that what he or she was doing was illegal? "It takes mishandling it and criminal intent," he said.

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent," he insisted. "'Should have known,' 'must have known,' 'had to know' does not get you there. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they knew they were engaged in something that was unlawful."

Comey said he knows that "frustrates people, but that's the way the law is, and that's the way the practice is in the Department of Justice."

He said that as many as 20 agents, investigators, analysts and others within the FBI were assigned to the case and that they unanimously agreed charges were not warranted.

Comey get s the evidence...and he testified he found thousands of work-related documents Hillary never turned in....in direct violation of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act. It takes a court to get a conviction, NOT evidence that someone broke the law.

View attachment 88789
I've quoted Powell from his 2012 book many times on this forum in which he said he used a personal laptop to communicate to State Department ambassadors and officials all over the world, and that he encouraged his subordinates to do the same.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But if you attack Clinton for a practice which preceded her, and have given her predecessor a pass, then you are a hypocrite.

I never heard a single pseudocon call for an investigation into, much less the jailing of, Colin Powell after he released his book in 2012.

Not a peep on this forum. Not a peep out of Hannity or Rush or O'Reilly or Coulter or any of the hack propaganda sites.

Two wrongs don't make a right. But if you attack Clinton for a practice which preceded her, and have given her predecessor a pass, then you are a hypocrite.

I never heard a single pseudocon call for an investigation into, much less the jailing of, Colin Powell after he released his book in 2012.
Hillary broke the mold.
Powell never stored classified info on personal servers - proven.
Powel never sent/received classified. - Proven
Powell never violated FOIA / the Federal Records Act - Proven.

Hillary did.

Now Hillary and racist libs are trying to throw a black man and a black woman under the bus by claiming they did things they didn't just to justify Hillary's criminal actions.

Not a peep on this forum. Not a peep out of Hannity or Rush or O'Reilly or Coulter or any of the hack propaganda sites.

Prosecute both if they both broke the law.

Not seeing the problem here.

Can we please stop talking about emails and get back to talking about how Clinton is a venomous liberal moron masquerading as populist poll chaser?

View attachment 88789

Love, Colin."

How is it skirting the law if he sent no confidential info through his personal email account?
Federal Records Act. Look it up.

(and yes, classified information was in his emails. but that's beside the point on the FRA laws.)

View attachment 88789
I've quoted Powell from his 2012 book many times on this forum in which he said he used a personal laptop to communicate to State Department ambassadors and officials all over the world, and that he encouraged his subordinates to do the same.
Yep. He never once used his State.gov account.

He did all his official business that would have been done on that account on his fereakin AOL account. Exclusively.

You understand it's over, right?

He did not conduct official State Department business and handle classified material on his own private unsecured server. That did not happen.

really? Well a thorough review of his emails ought to show thats true....wait....What? You dont have those emails because he deleted them?

Well geez, how do you know what he did with his emails after looking over exactly ZERO emails?

He did not conduct official State Department business and handle classified material on his own private unsecured server. That did not happen.

really? Well a thorough review of his emails ought to show thats true....wait....What? You dont have those emails because he deleted them?

Well geez, how do you know what he did with his emails after looking over exactly ZERO emails?

Well, if you have some evidence to bring, then you can subpoena his hard drive and have the FBI attempt to recover something... but you have no such evidence. He never claimed he used personal email for official State Department business or had a personal server in his home. He wasn't ever asked about this under oath or lie to Congress about it.

Hillary Clinton might have had 40-something people murdered to cover up her crimes... Barack Obama could have been born in Kenya... George W. Bush could have orchestrated 9-11... Lots of things could have happened that we don't have evidence of. What we DO have evidence of is that Hillary Clinton violated the Espionage Act and FOIA as well as lying to Congress.

Forum List

Back