You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
I still haven't decide what I will do voting for either of these two is like ordering a crap sandwhich just on different types of bread no matter which you choose your gonna leave with a bad taste in your mouth.

The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.

The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.
Same here but I don't find it that odd it seems normal to me that no one but the most hyper partisan would wan't to advertise they support either of these two.

I might do a write in vote for this guy it couldn't be any worse than what is already on the ballot.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
The only "whining" I see on display in this thread is from you thanks to your inability to cope with my opinion, AKA being butthurt.

It's always a choice between the lesser of two evils.

AFAIC. hiLIARY is pure evil and must be stopped.

If you've read the Wikileaks and are still too fucking stupid to recognize that, stay home. You're a c#nt who should be barred from voting for life.

Many Americans must see it as voting for the lesser of two evils, will hold their noses and vote for Hillary Clinton. The voting is not rigged so much as broken. How a nation of over 300,000,000 willingly support a political system that allows only two parties to vie for office baffles me.

It's always a choice between the lesser of two evils.

AFAIC. hiLIARY is pure evil and must be stopped.

If you've read the Wikileaks and are still too fucking stupid to recognize that, stay home. You're a c#nt who should be barred from voting for life.

That's the way to fix the system. Continue to vote for the lesser of two evils or you are stupid, and should be barred from voting. Keep up the good fight, Zander. :salute:

You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I have enough self-respect and patriotism to vote for the most logical, experienced, and sane candidate - therefore, I will vote for Hillary Clinton.

Nope, will vote for Trump tomorrow, it's the only way to stop the hildabitch and her SCOTUS nominations. May not work, but at least I can say I gave it a shot. If you don't vote or vote 3rd party you may as well be voting for the hildabitch and her nominations.

Forum List

Back