You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Nope, will vote for Trump tomorrow, it's the only way to stop the hildabitch and her SCOTUS nominations. May not work, but at least I can say I gave it a shot. If you don't vote or vote 3rd party you may as well be voting for the hildabitch and her nominations.

Thanks at least for voting.

Nope, will vote for Trump tomorrow, it's the only way to stop the hildabitch and her SCOTUS nominations. May not work, but at least I can say I gave it a shot. If you don't vote or vote 3rd party you may as well be voting for the hildabitch and her nominations.

Thanks at least for voting.

I always vote and do my best to be informed on all the races.

I know I won't vote for Trump. Whether I vote for Mrs. Clinton is unclear to me even now. Seeing as I am a D.C. resident/voter, I don't think it'll matter for whom I vote. Trump would not win in D.C. even if he weren't a mess and Mrs. Clinton likely would win in D.C. no matter what she said, did, didn't say or didn't do. In that regard, it's nice to be able to cast a "protest vote" and know that it's not going to lead to utter calamity or controversy.

This is the first time in my voting life that I've literally felt a sense of dread regardless of which candidate wins.

The two least attractive candidates in my life, and they have to be running at the same fucking time.

Horrible.
When is the last time you had the chance to vote for a non establishment person who wasn't a career politician?

This is the first time in my voting life that I've literally felt a sense of dread regardless of which candidate wins.

The two least attractive candidates in my life, and they have to be running at the same fucking time.

Horrible.
When is the last time you had the chance to vote for a non establishment person who wasn't a career politician?
Good gawd, go listen to one of your Mark Levin or Alex Jones podcasts. You contribute nothing.

Horrible.
Good gawd, go listen to one of your Mark Levin or Alex Jones podcasts. You contribute nothing.
Nothing you liberal facing fence sitters can understand.....

I have enough respect to vote for the least corrupt candidate.

I have enough respect to not let the media color my judgement on the matter.

No self-respecting person could ever vote for Crooked Hillary. It is so mind boggling anyone would consider her. We are talking very low info folks, and or very sick individuals.

Folks this is THE ESTABLISHMENT vs THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT. I cannot understand so many apparently cannot comprehend the simplicity of the situation. Are people's mind fucked that bad? If you are afraid of overturning the establishment or at least shaking it up, then you are a douchebag but should vote for Crooked Hillary because freedom is scary, to idiots.

Last edited:
I know I won't vote for Trump. Whether I vote for Mrs. Clinton is unclear to me even now. Seeing as I am a D.C. resident/voter, I don't think it'll matter for whom I vote. Trump would not win in D.C. even if he weren't a mess and Mrs. Clinton likely would win in D.C. no matter what she said, did, didn't say or didn't do. In that regard, it's nice to be able to cast a "protest vote" and know that it's not going to lead to utter calamity or controversy.
With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

Yuck. I just want this over with.

With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

Dude....we destroyed the GOP.....get with the fucking program......drain the swamp...

...it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party..
Dude....we destroyed the GOP.....get with the fucking program......drain the swamp...
And right on cue, one pops in to illustrate my point.

Gawd, let's get this over with. It's like going to the fucking dentist.

The deflection is pretty strong in that dude. There is no evidence what so ever that there will be only one party. And even if so, Hillary is certainly the worse candidate as she will import so many people that the democrat party is the only one that will remain afterwards, as planned. Then, the corrupt folks will never be voted out, and they will slowly start grabbing more and more power.

...it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party..

Dont' have that problem anymore.

I just send them in

Indeed....get the fuck over it....

Forum List

Back