You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

Yuck. I just want this over with.

Well, we all know Hillary can't be as Holier than Thou as you are.

She has to work in the real world.

With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

:itsok:

:suck: Mac, keep doing this to the 1%. Some day they'll appreciate you.

:suck: Mac, keep doing this to the 1%. Some day they'll appreciate you.
You're a good and obedient little partisan, Joe.

So there's a nice compliment to start your day.

You're welcome.

7589fabef0d87f0af0c5f39f3ddbea87.jpg

Let's hear it
At one time about 4 months ago, a vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for the vagina candidate. But with all the support shown for Trump(30,000 + at rallies even with the HRC thugs there) and the vagina who cant rally a turtle, it is looking that anyone not voting for HRC is a victory for Trump. So make sure to not go out and vote, Make America Great Again. We the People thank you.

thC0WXA54H.jpg

You're welcome.

LIke I said, I'm a Republican, who has been forced to vote for Democrats the last two cycles because the crazies have taken over my party.

I just don't get holier than thou about it like you do.

You see, as horrified as I am by Trump, I know EXACTLY why he has as much support as he has. It's not because of Talk Radio. It's because a lot of white working people have been left behind AND are being blamed for things they had no hand in and got no benefit from.

If we don't address that issue, we might end up with a slicker version of him in 2020.

yes...a plutocratic corporatocracy that she fits very well in. I see you support it also.

While I find it amusing that the Republicans are supposedly now the champions of poor people (as long as they are white and there's an election going on), you really think Trump is going to do anything his rich buddies won't like?

The rich have turned on the GOP not because they dislike their policies, but because they know Trump is a crazy person.

At one time about 4 months ago, a vote for anyone other than Trump was a vote for the vagina candidate. But with all the support shown for Trump(30,000 + at rallies even with the HRC thugs there) and the vagina who cant rally a turtle, it is looking that anyone not voting for HRC is a victory for Trump. So make sure to not go out and vote, Make America Great Again. We the People thank you.

Four months ago, the GOP had a good chance at winning this thing.

then you nominated a Nazi Game Show Host who likes to grope women and he's losing by double digits.

You're welcome.

LIke I said, I'm a Republican, who has been forced to vote for Democrats the last two cycles because the crazies have taken over my party.

I just don't get holier than thou about it like you do.

You see, as horrified as I am by Trump, I know EXACTLY why he has as much support as he has. It's not because of Talk Radio. It's because a lot of white working people have been left behind AND are being blamed for things they had no hand in and got no benefit from.

If we don't address that issue, we might end up with a slicker version of him in 2020.
And like Hillary you are a LIAR. And what is worse, you don't feel bad about lying just like Hillary. Shame that the US has been inundated with Lies from the Liar in Chief so much, that it has been accepted by those on the LEFT as gospel. The rest of US know better which is why there will be regime change in 2 weeks. Joe why do you still have 2 houses? Seems to me that you only need 1. The rest of US have to do without while you liberals THINK you are better so get to have more. Joe is a Hypocrite.

And like Hillary you are a LIAR. And what is worse, you don't feel bad about lying just like Hillary. Shame that the US has been inundated with Lies from the Liar in Chief so much, that it has been accepted by those on the LEFT as gospel. The rest of US know better which is why there will be regime change in 2 weeks. Joe why do you still have 2 houses? Seems to me that you only need 1. The rest of US have to do without while you liberals THINK you are better so get to have more. Joe is a Hypocrite.

Guy, there aren't enough Angry White Guys to put the Orange Nazi Game Show Host in office.

He's losing by double digits now and calling the system rigged. This is not what winners do.

I have two houses because i live in a country that affords me a lot of opportunities as a white male. I want everyone to have those same opportunities. The right lives in horror that some working class folks are still pulling down a middle class lifestyle.

The problem is, of course, is that one of those homes I have because I inherited it from my dad, who got it when working class people could get those kinds of things because they got good union wages.

Today I still own that property, and I have a one-percenter on my left and a one percenter on my right.

While I find it amusing that the Republicans are supposedly now the champions of poor people (as long as they are white and there's an election going on), you really think Trump is going to do anything his rich buddies won't like?

The rich have turned on the GOP not because they dislike their policies, but because they know Trump is a crazy person.

It isn't about the poor people.
It is about all of us.
It is about America's transformation from a Democratic Republic nation to a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

It is about all of us.
It is about America's transformation from a Democratic Republic nation to a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

Bullshit. IF that's the case, it's because Republicans, not Democrats, sold out to the corporations.

You see, when you ask a wingnut when this change happened, he usually has to admit it happened when the Republicans were in charge.

It is about all of us.

Bullshit. IF that's the case, it's because Republicans, not Democrats, sold out to the corporations.

You see, when you ask a wingnut when this change happened, he usually has to admit it happened when the Republicans were in charge.

You have me all wrong...and you are well missinformed, or brainwashed one or the other..or both I guess.
Hillary is an elitist. Pure and simple.

Forum List

Back