You can't sabotage something and then say it's their fault. We know better.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump is sabotaging healthcare and then insisting it's the Democrats fault.

The American people know better.

You can't sabotage a nuclear agreement and then say it's Obama's fault.

The American people and the co-signers of the agreement, Great Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China know the truth.

Why does Trump keep doing these things? Who does he think he's fooling?

The American people and the co-signers of the agreement, Great Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China know the truth.

Another falsehood. No health plan that taxes people if they can't afford it is worth shit. Anyone who sees all the companies bailing jughead care can see it's a pile of stink.

Last edited:

Another falsehood. No health plan that taxes people if that can't afford it is worth shit. Anyone who sees all the companies bailing jughead care can see it's a pile pf stink.

Well maybe pass a law to change things . Oh wait, congress said no . Multiple times .

Czar Trump doesn't respect the constitution.

Another falsehood. No health plan that taxes people if that can't afford it is worth shit. Anyone who sees all the companies bailing jughead care can see it's a pile pf stink.

Well maybe pass a law to change things . Oh wait, congress said no . Multiple times .

Oh wait, congress is supposed to work for the people who elected them. They don't. Trump is trying to deliver but the scum in congress won't do their jobs. Watch in 2018.

You can't take a shit on someone's doorstep and then complain they're not polishing your turd.

You can't sabotage something and then say it's their fault.

Obama did it in Iraq, Syria and Libya.

Even taking it as a given (it's really false though, Obama owned them in the end) since when is Obama doing something wrong, makes you doing same thing right?

logical-fallacy-examples-13-638.jpg

Guess it's a good thing he inherited Obamas pen and phone.

Last edited:

His followers are fooled.

It's DumBama's fault the agreement was made in the first place just like it was DumBama's fault he screwed up our healthcare long before Trump even thought of running.

Trump ran on De-Bamaing the country, and that's what he's trying to do. It's why we elected him. So don't complain when a person taking office tries to do the things he said he would do.

It's DumBama's fault the agreement was made in the first place just like it was DumBama's fault he screwed up our healthcare long before Trump even thought of running.

Trump ran on De-Bamaing the country, and that's what he's trying to do. It's why we elected him. So don't complain when a person taking office tries to do the things he said he would do.

Foolish. I though it was for jobs. Who knew you wanted nukes in Iran as well.

Even taking it as a given (it's really false though, Obama owned them in the end) since when is Obama doing something wrong, makes you doing same thing right?

Obama fucked things up.
I didn't fuck anything up.
Thanks for playing.

Wrong again, you fucked up making a fallacy-free argument.

But in terms of policy, yes, it's true, you are an anonymous nobody and are not in much of a position to fix or fuck things up.

Obama fucked things up.
Thanks for playing.

But in terms of policy, yes, it's true, you are an anonymous nobody and are not in much of a position to fix or fuck things up.

you fucked up making a fallacy-free argument.

I leave the fallacy to the liberals.

Obama fucked things up.
Thanks for playing.

Except you JUST RIGHT NOW didn't and clearly committed a fallacy - anyone home at all?

Obama fucked things up.
Thanks for playing.

Except you JUST RIGHT NOW didn't and clearly committed a fallacy - anyone home at all?

Tell me more about how Obama didn't fuck up Iraq, Syria and Libya........

Obama fucked things up.
Thanks for playing.

Tell me more about how Obama didn't fuck up Iraq, Syria and Libya........
:rolleyes: Pathetic.

Back to the topic of the thread:

Trump promised to "COVER EVERYONE AT FRACTION OF THE PRICE!"

Now he is fucking up American Healthcare, disrupting the individual market and making insurance more expensive for both consumers and government.

Is blaming someone else.

Forum List

Back