Zone1 Why the term 'DEI' is being weaponized as a racist dog whistle

First you must pay reparations to the descendants of the people your ancestors STOLE from Africa. About 2 trillion dollars should do it.
Our ancestors did not steel anyone from Africa. African. Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes. These were sold to white slave traders who bought them.

First you must pay reparations to the descendants of the people your ancestors STOLE from Africa. About 2 trillion dollars should do it.
Why do you assume every white’s ancestors stole anyone from Africa? MY ancestors were living in little shtetls in Russia.

Blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites, or Orientals. They are more likely to have illegitimate children, and to be on welfare. While I am on the subject, Negroes tend to be quite a bit less intelligent, too.
Why are you so concerned about "Negroes"? Why aren't you more concerned about your own group of people?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why are you so concerned about "Negroes"? Why aren't you more concerned about your own group of people?
Whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most generous civilization on history. Orientals are catching up with us. I believe they will surpass us by the end of this century, if not sooner.

"We have stolen, pillaged, colonized, murdered and cheated to get to the top of the heap". There. Fixed it for you.
You do not understand the concept of personal and collective achievement. Whites build. Blacks destroy,

blackghettoriots.jpg

I bet the Native Americans say the same thing about the European settlers. "Wow. Letting those pale skin people into our land was the worst mistake we ever made. After they got in they genocided us, stole our land and forced us onto reservations. Hindsight vision is always 20/20".

P.S. You pay for the welfare checks of other Whites. There are more Whites on welfare than Blacks.
I see you have attended IM2's School of Confusion!

Last edited:
You do not understand the concept of personal and collective achievement. Whites build. Blacks destroy,

View attachment 950304
Whites build? Really? Let's ask the Native Americans what they built for them after stealing their land. Let's ask the Kingdom of Hawaii what Whites built for them after stealing the state of Hawaii from them. Let's ask China what the Whites built for them after the Opium Wars.
I'm sure you see where this is leading. It seems Whites can only build after they DESTROY what belongs to other people.
That's kinda sad. :(

• Fact
Whites build? Really? Let's ask the Native Americans what they built for them after stealing their land. Let's ask the Kingdom of Hawaii what Whites built for them after stealing the state of Hawaii from them. Let's ask China what the Whites built for them after the Opium Wars.
I'm sure you see where this is leading. It seems Whites can only build after they DESTROY what belongs to other people.
I feel sympathy for American Indians that I do not feel for Negroes. Nevertheless, what we built in the land we took from the Indians was technologically superior to what existed previously.

What did either the North American Indians or Hawaiians build? The Pueblo Indians built mud huts on ledges on cliffsides. Every society on earth lives on the bones of its predecessors.

Kind of difficult to ask any of those people anything since it was way before any of our lifetimes. What happened was indeed sad, what does it have to do with anyone living today? It seems some black posters only post irrelevant things that no whites today are responsible for, few are descendants of those who were, and whites are certainly not the only race at fault for anything negative in black peoples lives.

I feel sympathy for American Indians that I do not feel for Negroes. Nevertheless, what we built in the land we took from the Indians was technologically superior to what existed previously.
Of course you wouldn't feel sympathy for the person you intentionally genocided and robbed. The land that was stolen from the Native Americans was the same land Africans were enslaved on. Is that the technology you are speaking of?

• Brilliant
Of course you wouldn't feel sympathy for the person you intentionally genocided and robbed. The land that was stolen from the Native Americans was the same land Africans were enslaved on. Is that the technology you are speaking of?
Black slaves were enslaved in Africa by other African Negroes.

Hector is an idiot. Whites had to make treaties with Native Americans because they would not stop fighting. Then they broke the treaties. That's not technology that's evil.

Forum List

Back