Shouldn’t we all be about non-partisan politics. It’s fair to say it’s the pro American thing to want a better economy ….but prices are still high now

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I remember with Trump gas was under two dollars a gallon in Buffalo. It’s still about $3.40 now. Again I’m not about partisan politics. I hope the next president whoever it is in 2024 will improve our economy and I’m talking about a big economic boom like we need another Post World War III economic boom. Somebody to have good policies that will lower the price of homes and gas. There you go.

People can’t make a legitimate argument that the economy is going well now. Simply put the numbers don’t go that way. That is the definition of partisan politics. Putting politics before country. Somebody can vote for Biden again, hoping that the economy will improve, but they cannot buy any logic. Say things are better now compared to under Trump because the numbers will never support that.

I remember with Trump gas was under two dollars a gallon in Buffalo. It’s still about $3.40 now. Again I’m not about partisan politics. I hope the next president whoever it is in 2024 will improve our economy and I’m talking about a big economic boom like we need another Post World War III economic boom. Somebody to have good policies that will lower the price of homes and gas. There you go.

People can’t make a legitimate argument that the economy is going well now. Simply put the numbers don’t go that way. That is the definition of partisan politics. Putting politics before country. Somebody can vote for Biden again, hoping that the economy will improve, but they cannot buy any logic. Say things are better now compared to under Trump because the numbers will never support that.
Even hardcore right winger Larry Kudlow admits the economy is good. He admits he was wrong.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Speaking of partisanship.

If people vote for Biden, they are only hoping that he will put in better policies to get the price of homes down along with the price of gas. But they cannot say that things are better now compared to Donald Trump. That makes zero logical sense.

So who knows what they will have to say.

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American

The article of above is based on empirical data, and it should be pretty much posted in every thread, because the standard of living in the cost of living is the most critical issue in our lives.

Anyway, history will tell what kind of person Biden will be. Is he going to be another Herbert Hoover or will he perhaps get reelected in 2024 and turn things around like FDR did. I think part of the problem is he gives him the far left-wing, BLM radical feminist, racism, and evil one could say.

That’s the big difference between Democrats of today compared to the 1940s in the 1940s people cared about community, religion, helping others. The Wall Street Journal showed data that said that young Americans are more selfish, narcissistic and greedy than ever before, and their levels of care for community are at an all-time low. So it’s those things That get in the way of turning our currently bad economy around.

It’s simply a question of where will prices be in a few years whoever wins in 2024. Forget about the winner for a moment. Will the price of homes and the interest rates come down or will we continue to have poor American leadership that leads to bad policies on the foreign and national level which inturn leads to high costs.

What we’re talking about is basic economics and a basic understanding of human life. See in a world where you have bad political leaders who don’t say anything about BLM riots. That leads to higher costs. It leads to higher insurance costs for businesses. ….we need to have better American leadership, we don’t have that right now. Democrats can be better leaders in the future. Only time will tell.

Even hardcore right winger Larry Kudlow admits the economy is good. He admits he was wrong.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Speaking of partisanship.
Personal attack/trolling ^. Also, you continue to laugh at or hit the disagree button which is a form of personal attacks and I’ve never once done that to you. So I’m proud of that and I was raised in that regard by my parents to do well same with Christian values. Either you will hope for better prices in the future or you won’t.

Whoever is elected in 2024 will Put fourth policies that will either improve the economy and make things easier to get into the middle-class, or they will fail on that regard.

^It is much harder to achieve the American dream today compared to under Trump.

have a nice night.

The US economy is fine if you are in the top 10 percent in net worth and/or income. For the other 90 percent it is not and the lower you are on the economic scale, the worse it gets.
Yes, agreed. I’ve even seen some elitist Democrats celebrate owning multiple homes and saying hey “it’s great if you own a home”. Funny thing about that is right now when it comes to real estate things are really only good for people who own five or more homes or companies that own tons of homes. Even if somebody owns a house and sells it, they’re going to have to buy a new house with an interest rate that is triple what it was Under Mr. Trump. And the price of their new home will be double what it was under Mr. Trump.

Pretty much dismissing the masses of Americans who cannot afford a home today almost as if they’re mocking them. They’re mocking their own fellow Democrats who cannot afford a house today.

And I think that legalizing dope all over the country along with BLM politics, makes things worse, and certainly much harder to turn things around. When you have a large percentage of American youth, who are taught that America has a “racist evil history”… and that BLM rioting is a form of reparations …no wonder they are more narcissistic And greedy than ever before.

Mac1958

Your blatantly trolling.

You’re ignoring the above. So it is simply a fact either you will want a better economy in 2024 or not. Whoever wins the election in November I hope will improve living standards for the American middle class. It is again a fact it is harder to get into the middle class today compared to under Trump. … you can troll all you want …hopefully you will be more clear about objectives and your hopes for the American future.

Sure I can.

Unemployment has been under 4% for the last two years. That hasn't happened since the 1960s'.

Stock Market is at record highs.

Inflation is back under 3%.
Prices have risen more than 25% since the vegetable-in-chief was award the presidency, mainly due to his printing money and paying people not to work. The anemic stock market, which has been flat most of Biden's term is actually worth less than in 2019 in real terms, due to inflation.

Prices have risen more than 25% since the vegetable-in-chief was award the presidency, mainly due to his printing money and paying people not to work. The anemic stock market, which has been flat most of Biden's term is actually worth less than in 2019 in real terms, due to inflation.
3.7% unemployment. Who is not working, exactly.

Prices aren't coming down period other than around the edges on commodities unless there is a significant recession that wipes out demand across the broad spectrum of consumer goods. We are in the window where today's inflation isn't as bad as last year's inflation so they sell the sizzle that the economy has "improved".

Sure I can.

Unemployment has been under 4% for the last two years. That hasn't happened since the 1960s'.

Stock Market is at record highs.

Inflation is back under 3%.
African Americans whether they vote for Trump or not, know something is wrong. Their stupid pride gets in the way. That is often the way of most people though.

The New World Is Getting Old

Which top 10 percent? The ones who earned it the American Way or the ones who inherited it the European Way?
Well I certainly earned it, my parents had more debt that assets. If you're in the top 10 percent, whether you inherited it or earned it, the US economy looks fine. For most of America, it is not.

Forum List

Back