Zone1 We Asked 11 Famous Politicians What Their Favorite Bible Verse Was, And Here's What They Said

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We Asked 11 Famous Politicians What Their Favorite Bible Verse Was, And Here's What They Said
SPONSORED·Feb 29, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

Brought to you by: RevelationMedia

As believers, it's always comforting to know that your elected officials have a deep knowledge and affection for the Bible. Learning the favorite scripture verses of your leaders can provide insight into their lives and the values they hold dear.
With that in mind, The Babylon Bee asked the following prominent politicians to tell us their favorite Bible verses:
  1. Hillary Clinton: "Then he went away and hanged himself." - Matthew 27:5
  2. Rashida Tlaib: "Behold, the people of Israel are too many..." - Exodus 1:9
  3. Mitch McConnell: "..."
  4. Lauren Boebert: "Dance like nobody's watching (it's in the Bible somewhere, I think in the back near the maps)."
  5. Donald Trump: "When you saw only one set of footprints, my child, it was then that I carried you." - Two Corinthians
  6. Barack Obama: "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." - Genesis 19:5
  7. Al Gore: "And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up." - Revelation 8:7
  8. Ilhan Omar: "And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife." - Genesis 20:12
  9. Bill Clinton: "Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife." - Proverbs 21:19
  10. Nancy Pelosi: "I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns." - Revelation 17:3
  11. Nikki Haley: "So the last shall be first, and the first last." - Matthew 20:16
Reading the list above makes it abundantly clear how important the Bible is to America's most revered leaders. No wonder our country is in the shape it's in today!

We Asked 11 Famous Politicians What Their Favorite Bible Verse Was, And Here's What They Said
Article Image

As believers, it's always comforting to know that your elected officials have a deep knowledge and affection for the Bible. Learning the favorite scripture verses of your leaders can provide insight into their lives and the values they hold dear.
With that in mind, The Babylon Bee asked the following prominent politicians to tell us their favorite Bible verses:
  4. Lauren Boebert: "Dance like nobody's watching (it's in the Bible somewhere, I think in the back near the maps)."
  5. Donald Trump: "When you saw only one set of footprints, my child, it was then that I carried you." - Two Corinthians
  6. Barack Obama: "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." - Genesis 19:5
  7. Al Gore: "And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up." - Revelation 8:7
  8. Ilhan Omar: "And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife." - Genesis 20:12
  9. Bill Clinton: "Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife." - Proverbs 21:19
  10. Nancy Pelosi: "I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns." - Revelation 17:3
  11. Nikki Haley: "So the last shall be first, and the first last." - Matthew 20:16
Reading the list above makes it abundantly clear how important the Bible is to America's most revered leaders. No wonder our country is in the shape it's in today!

Perfect!!!!!!!

Article Image

Indication that Trump has read very little if any of the Bible.

Trump was asked to name "one or two of your most favorite Bible verses" during an interview on Bloomberg's television show "With All Due Respect" Wednesday. He wouldn't answer the question.

"I wouldn't want to get into it because to me that's very personal. You know, when I talk about the Bible, it's very personal, so I don't want to get into verses," Trump said, adding, "The Bible means a lot to me, but I don't want to get into specifics."

Later in the interview, host John Heilemann asked Trump if he was "an Old Testament guy or a New Testament guy."

"Probably equal," Trump said.

Article Image

that was good!

Article Image

What would one do if ET came to earth and requested, "Take me to your leaders........."? :huh1: Answer: Could you come back later, there seems to be a vacuum at the top? ........perhaps, we can schedule something in a few decades..........?

Reality: The is only one verse that applies, "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son......." -- John 3:16 Without this verse.........all the other contents of the Holy Scriptures are made "moot" and open to question the validity of the faith.

Forum List

Back