You can't blame anyone for what happened 150 years ago, unless they are democrats

I also don't get the title of this thread. I presume it's supposed to mean "Democrats", not "democrats", but the first African slaves in North America were brought here (by Spanish merchants) three hundred years before the Democratic Party ever existed and way before there was a country here, or even colonies, in the 1530s.

That story actually has a happy ending.--- the captives, about 150 Africans, overpowered their captors upon landing in what is now South Carolina, and escaped, never to be seen again, presumably integrating with and living with the Native Americans they found, which was then the only other population. The next ones would not be so lucky.

/--- thanks, I didn't know that.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks for the thanks. I think it's vital to know what's back there.

I believe I first came across that story (and later confirmed via other sources) in a book called "Lies my Teacher Told Me". Which I highly recommend. [sic]

Too bad you didn't read a book about avoiding sentence fragments.
Unkotare drops by to offer us one of his articulate and on-point posts that proves once again he is being charged by the letter.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.
th

There is no white genocide and there never has been.​
You don't want to even research if it is true, because if it was, your ranting would be utterly meaningless.

You don't have a clue about the lives of white Americans, much less the lives of white people across the globe.

We have a pretty good clue because we have been taught the white mans science. math, history, religion, philosophy, etc.

Furthermore since the majority of people here are white as you guys ae so adept at bragging about we interact more with you than you do with us, giving us even a better understanding of you than you have of us. However I don' have to research your silly claim of white genocide because it's fake news and proven untrue.
Everything you say about us is laughably wrong. You obviously don't know much of anything, and that is probably due to the fact that most black people live in overwhelmingly black areas that are far more openly racist than any similar white area.

"White genocide" hasn't been disproven, moron. Even idiots like Guno know it is true. The only attempt to disprove it was through laughable BBC articles that claim that non-whites are decreasing their birth rates too.

I know I am right. And I know you are full of shit.

So who are these people trying to wipe out whites?
The same governments that idiots like you claim are for white people.

th

You don't want to even research if it is true, because if it was, your ranting would be utterly meaningless.

You don't have a clue about the lives of white Americans, much less the lives of white people across the globe.

We have a pretty good clue because we have been taught the white mans science. math, history, religion, philosophy, etc.

Furthermore since the majority of people here are white as you guys ae so adept at bragging about we interact more with you than you do with us, giving us even a better understanding of you than you have of us. However I don' have to research your silly claim of white genocide because it's fake news and proven untrue.
Everything you say about us is laughably wrong. You obviously don't know much of anything, and that is probably due to the fact that most black people live in overwhelmingly black areas that are far more openly racist than any similar white area.

"White genocide" hasn't been disproven, moron. Even idiots like Guno know it is true. The only attempt to disprove it was through laughable BBC articles that claim that non-whites are decreasing their birth rates too.

There is no white genocide.

Why don't you learn from the past and don't make the same mistake in the present and future, or don't and repeat history.

Blacks were not the only slaves here in America and even blacks owned slaves during that time and if you disagree then look it up and enjoy learning the truth. Also Slaves were sold by conquering Tribes in Africa to slave traders and a lot of the Slave traders dealt with Moors in certain regions.

Now I know this goes against your train of thought only Whites enslaved the Black and Native American race but if you really look at history and the history of slavery you will realize the entire human race has been guilty of the practice and not just whites or Conservative men.

Lincoln was not out to free the Slaves when he became President and had actually defended slave owners in the past, so this notion the GOP was the one that freed the slaves is cute because if you really dig into the real reason it was to punish the South for it insurrection and to take away it free labor force which made it an Economic reason and less about the right of freedom of the Slave.

Again I know that does not suit your Trotsky point of view because in your mind Lincoln wanted a war with the Southern Confederate States while all the long all he wanted was to abolish slavery over a period of time but because the Confederate Southern States were against the idea of losing their free labor force and the Federal Government telling new possible States and territories they could not have slaves caused them to react the way they did and then Lincoln had no choice but to punish them for their betrayal against the Union.

Now you will deny the reality that Slavery in America was more than African Slaves and then deny the reality that Lincoln was a defender of Slave owners when he was younger, and then deny the reality that Tribes in Africa sold other tribes into slavery just because you want to blame White America for your pathetic excuse of a life.

Now go read history and not the one where only whites are racist and the plague of the world!

Oh, Slavery is still alive today and practice amongst Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites right here in the States and if you deny that then you know nothing at all!
I agree with what you said about the reasons for the Civil War and Lincoln's motives. It wasn't about freeing the slaves, at least not from the government's perspective. The slavery issue, which DID actually matter to a lot of people, worked really well to recruit young cannon fodder, though, so the government used it.
I haven't heard OP blaming his pathetic excuse of a life on anyone. I haven't heard he's got a pathetic excuse of a life.
The cultural segregation of the races isn't over. That's all. OP is still pushing because the job isn't done. That's really evident in just about every thread here.
The only people who have the power to preserve or re-institute wholesale segregation are BLACK PEOPLE.

White people don't have the privilege, nor the group cohesion to pull off what black students did at Evergreen State and elsewhere.

You whites only have the US congress , senate, Supreme court, most federal and state courts, the presidency, and all its cabinet positions, every state legislature and most city councils. That's all.
NONE of them work for white people.

The government only deals us on an individual basis until we are a powerless minority, and then they will ignore us or oppress us like South Africa ignores and oppresses its white population.

That's a lie. Whites are not even close to being ignored in any form in these United States. In South Africa blacks are 89 Percent of the population. Whites are 8 percent. The white minority is not oppressed in South Africa. Considering what they did, they should be happy they were not wiped out.

You guys are loony bird crazy. Seriously. You actually believe this shit..
Whites in South Africa are easily one of the most oppressed minorities in the world.

Until ISIS came along and started slaughtering Christians and other minorities in the Middle East, whites in South Africa were only treated better than other white populations in Africa, like the whites in Zimbabwe(who were slaughtered).

No, it definitely does.

You are just a dumbass, racist black Democrat who doesn't give a shit about it.

th

science and math are pretty universal. 2x2=4 everywhere. birds and bees are the same everywhere.
philosophy? Hell, PLEASE if there is one that makes more sense than the bullshit they argue in philosophy class coming out of the black community or Africa, alert me.

Well the whole white Euro American philosophy is bullshit old lady if you want to be honest about it. Now I don't know exactly what philosophy you think is coming from the black community, so please describe it.
No, you read that sentence wrong. If there is a better philosophy coming from the black community, please let's have it because the philosophies I was forced to read and ponder were BULLSHIT.

As far as African spirituality/philosophy, "Flash of the Spirit" by Robert Farris Thompson is a classic in that direction, although it gets deep. But certainly there are many aspects of it that make way more sense.

The link I put back in post 10 (this one) makes many allusions to it, and the topic, and may serve as a more accessible background, woven around a fascinating story.

I agree with what you said about the reasons for the Civil War and Lincoln's motives. It wasn't about freeing the slaves, at least not from the government's perspective. The slavery issue, which DID actually matter to a lot of people, worked really well to recruit young cannon fodder, though, so the government used it.
I haven't heard OP blaming his pathetic excuse of a life on anyone. I haven't heard he's got a pathetic excuse of a life.
The cultural segregation of the races isn't over. That's all. OP is still pushing because the job isn't done. That's really evident in just about every thread here.
The only people who have the power to preserve or re-institute wholesale segregation are BLACK PEOPLE.

White people don't have the privilege, nor the group cohesion to pull off what black students did at Evergreen State and elsewhere.

You whites only have the US congress , senate, Supreme court, most federal and state courts, the presidency, and all its cabinet positions, every state legislature and most city councils. That's all.

The government only deals us on an individual basis until we are a powerless minority, and then they will ignore us or oppress us like South Africa ignores and oppresses its white population.

That's a lie. Whites are not even close to being ignored in any form in these United States. In South Africa blacks are 89 Percent of the population. Whites are 8 percent. The white minority is not oppressed in South Africa. Considering what they did, they should be happy they were not wiped out.

Whites in South Africa are easily one of the most oppressed minorities in the world.

Until ISIS came along and started slaughtering Christians and other minorities in the Middle East, whites in South Africa were only treated better than other white populations in Africa, like the whites in Zimbabwe(who were slaughtered).

How much time have you spent in Africa?

White South Africans have been threatened by genocide literally since Apartheid ended, and it only gets worse every year.

You don't need to know much about Africa to know that genocidewatch talking about South African whites for over a decade constitutes horrors that minorities in western countries couldn't even imagine.

White South Africans have been threatened by genocide literally since Apartheid ended, and it only gets worse every year.

You don't need to know much about Africa to know that genocidewatch talking about South African whites for over a decade constitutes horrors that minorities in western countries couldn't even imagine.

..................... so you've never been there at all.

This is great news --- yanno, I've never been anywhere near Bhutan. I should write a book about it.

This is great news --- yanno, I've never been anywhere near Bhutan. I should write a book about it.
Maybe you should write a book about deflection....

I love how you shitstains are literally afraid of discussing white South Africans now. You are well on your way to admitting that you see a monster in the mirror every day.

Maybe you should write a book about deflection....

I love how you shitstains are literally afraid of discussing white South Africans now. You are well on your way to admitting that you see a monster in the mirror every day.

"You shitstains"? :lol:

And who might that be, Borg-brain?

I don't post on South Africa for the same reason I don't post on a lot of other topics ---- I make it a point to not post on topics I don't know about. I stick to what I do know.

You may read a blog somewhere and think that makes you an expert; I have higher standards.

ROFLMAO. He's been all over the world...... from his computer in Louisville, Kentucky.

It's a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet to bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling:

The White Genocide Conspiracy Theory And Why It’s Nonsense

It's a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet to bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling:

What about the bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling because they're black, like IM2?

What about the bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling because they're black, like IM2?

He has made no claim of genocide against the black population, has he?

He has, however called out some racists here, and they don't like it.

Sunlight is the most effective disinfectant..

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.
There may not be a single individual alive today who owned a black slave in the US, BUT there are descendants of those who owned slaves and descendants of slaves. I just finished "Slaves in the Family" by Edward Ball. He says that when abolition got under way, Southern writers produced the pro-slavery essay. One pamphlet pointed out that forced labor was sanctioned by the Bible and that it was simply necessary to agriculture, since without blacks the southern economy would collapse. Another wrote, "Slavery has ever been the stepladder by which civilized countries have passed from barbarism to civilization."

Perhaps a "thank you" IS in order.

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.
There may not be a single individual alive today who owned a black slave in the US, BUT there are descendants of those who owned slaves and descendants of slaves. I just finished "Slaves in the Family" by Edward Ball. He says that when abolition got under way, Southern writers produced the pro-slavery essay. One pamphlet pointed out that forced labor was sanctioned by the Bible and that it was simply necessary to agriculture, since without blacks the southern economy would collapse. Another wrote, "Slavery has ever been the stepladder by which civilized countries have passed from barbarism to civilization."

Wow, I have that book right here. I should go back into it, it was kind of a slow read.

No, it is not.

It is a warped individual who holds the sins of the father against the sins of the son.

Your pamphlet be damned.

A pathetic blog post doesn't disprove demographic and social reality.

You need to learn to read past the title and actually analyze what is being said.

Even his comment section obliterated everything he said(see the last comment).

You need to learn to read past the title and actually analyze what is being said.

Then speak tp the person who wrote the article and prove it to be incorrect.

Your fertile imagination does not prove anything except your own paranoia.

If you left the safety of your computer screen snd saw the real world you would quickly learn that your "chicken little" psychosis and flimsy grip on reality has no merit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back