You can't blame anyone for what happened 150 years ago, unless they are democrats

I know I am right. And I know you are full of shit.

So who are these people trying to wipe out whites?
The same governments that idiots like you claim are for white people.

There is no white genocide.

It's a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet to bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling:

The White Genocide Conspiracy Theory And Why It’s Nonsense

A pathetic blog post doesn't disprove demographic and social reality.

You need to learn to read past the title and actually analyze what is being said.

Even his comment section obliterated everything he said(see the last comment).

I know I am right. And I know you are full of shit.

So who are these people trying to wipe out whites?
The same governments that idiots like you claim are for white people.

There is no white genocide.

It's a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet to bat shit crazies that need to believe the sky is falling:

The White Genocide Conspiracy Theory And Why It’s Nonsense

A pathetic blog post doesn't disprove demographic and social reality.

You need to learn to read past the title and actually analyze what is being said.

Even his comment section obliterated everything he said(see the last comment).

Then speak tp the person who wrote the article and prove it to be incorrect.

Your fertile imagination does not prove anything except your own paranoia.

If you left the safety of your computer screen snd saw the real world you would quickly learn that your "chicken little" psychosis and flimsy grip on reality has no merit.

He actually does a pretty good job disproving his own post by using the pictures that white nationalists use.

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.
There may not be a single individual alive today who owned a black slave in the US, BUT there are descendants of those who owned slaves and descendants of slaves. I just finished "Slaves in the Family" by Edward Ball. He says that when abolition got under way, Southern writers produced the pro-slavery essay. One pamphlet pointed out that forced labor was sanctioned by the Bible and that it was simply necessary to agriculture, since without blacks the southern economy would collapse. Another wrote, "Slavery has ever been the stepladder by which civilized countries have passed from barbarism to civilization."

Perhaps a "thank you" IS in order.
No, it is not.

It is a warped individual who holds the sins of the father against the sins of the son.

Your pamphlet be damned.

When the sons are committing the same sins,then what?

And let's not use that sorry excuse. God holds the sons responsible for the sins of their fathers.

This situation I snot just about owning slaves. There was 100 years after slavery and these guys want nothing to do with that discussion.

In defense of defense of an abused and beleagured citizenry , the Ku Klux Klan was formed Christmas Eve , 152 years ago. Not for Self but for Others.

Nope - you have the date correct but those six guys simply formed a whimsical social club because they were bored. Had no purpose for "others". It really had no purpose for anything except self-amusement (hence the silly K-alliteration).

Of course, it didn't stay that way once it was taken over in the next year by the already long-established "night rider" elements. These elements also formed at least two dozen other similar vigilante groups all around the same time. The reason we remember the Klan better than we remember the Knights of the Rising Sun etc, is because it was the Klan that got re-formed in 1915, piggybacking on the notoriety of the "Birth of a Nation" film and the overt and rampant racism of the time, and developed into a far larger and far more influential group than it or any other of the 19th Century groups had ever been.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.
th

There is no white genocide and there never has been.​
Actually, there was, in Ukraine, to name just one example, where Stalin purposely starved 20 million Ukrainians.

There are absolutely zero negros in Ukraine. The Great White Hope................

th

We are taking about the United States. There are no democrats and republcians in the Ukriane.​

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.
There may not be a single individual alive today who owned a black slave in the US, BUT there are descendants of those who owned slaves and descendants of slaves. I just finished "Slaves in the Family" by Edward Ball. He says that when abolition got under way, Southern writers produced the pro-slavery essay. One pamphlet pointed out that forced labor was sanctioned by the Bible and that it was simply necessary to agriculture, since without blacks the southern economy would collapse. Another wrote, "Slavery has ever been the stepladder by which civilized countries have passed from barbarism to civilization."

No, it is not.

It is a warped individual who holds the sins of the father against the sins of the son.

Your pamphlet be damned.

And let's not use that sorry excuse. God holds the sons responsible for the sins of their fathers.
You punish people individually because people are responsible for themselves.

No one holds the son responsible for the sins of the father. We are NOT God. This amounts to nothing more than your expression of hatred and a mindset of getting revenge. But you don't' know what the word means or the slightest clue on how to articulate it.

Yanno, that's exactly what I tell these wags who scrape around to find some wackball who says something stupid, and then points to him calling him "the left" or "the right". So let me know if you make any progress with that truism.

No, it is not.

Your pamphlet be damned.

No one holds the son responsible for the sins of the father. We are NOT God. This amounts to nothing more than your expression of hatred and a mindset of getting revenge. But you don't' know what the word means or the slightest clue on how to articulate it.

No, this I your cop out. Laws and policies were made for groups. Groups took advantage of those laws and policies. People like you still continue the racism of your fathers by what you believe and are the first to talk about not blaming the sons for the sins of the father whit]le committing the same fucking sins.

Your con game is over.

Shut the fuck up.

Blacks have benefited from slavery.

Free transatlantic travel and a guaranteed job?

Yeah I see what you mean. Damn, when I cross the Atlantic I have to buy my own ticket, and then when I get there I gotta pay my own expenses. It just ain't fair. :eusa_boohoo:

Yeah I see what you mean. Damn, when I cross the Atlantic I have to buy my own ticket, and then when I get there I gotta pay my own expenses. It just ain't fair. :eusa_boohoo:
Today's blacks are better off in the US than blacks still in Africa who are trying to escape to Europe every day by the boatload. It's a fact, nothing else.

Today's blacks are better off in the US than blacks still in Africa who are trying to escape to Europe every day by the boatload. It's a fact, nothing else.

Uh ---- reeeeally. Link to these "boatloads" then? :lmao:

You're moving your own goalpost there Sparky. You weren't bringing up "today's blacks". You brought up "slavery". That's the process of capturing people like animals, cramming them into cargo holds full of disease, being thrown overboard if among the sick, arriving in a completely foreign land on a completely foreign continent, then being held captive in perpetuity, abused, raped, tortured, worked into the ground for somebody else's profit with your language, culture and spirit ripped away, killed, and finally when set free, being hunted down all over again like animals, then grudgingly channeled off to inferior housing, inferior employment and an entire inferior sub-economy.

Yeah what a "benefit". Lucky bastards, what an easy life.

You're moving your own goalpost there Sparky. You weren't bringing up "today's blacks". You brought up "slavery". That's the process of capturing people like animals, cramming them into cargo holds full of disease, being thrown overboard if among the sick, arriving in a completely foreign land on a completely foreign continent, then being held captive in perpetuity, abused, raped, tortured, worked into the ground for somebody else's profit with your language, culture and spirit ripped away, killed, and finally when set free, being hunted down all over again like animals, then grudgingly channeled off to inferior housing, inferior employment and an entire inferior sub-economy.

I'm not talking about the slaves, I'm talking about the fact that today's blacks benefitted from the slaves being brought here... rather than still be stuck in Africa. So in effect, US blacks (of today) have benefitted from slavery.

War, poverty, repression: Why so many Africans risk their lives to migrate to Europe
African migrants: What really drives them to Europe?

I'm not talking about the slaves, I'm talking about the fact that today's blacks benefitted from the slaves being brought here... rather than still be stuck in Africa. So in effect, US blacks (of today) have benefitted from slavery.

War, poverty, repression: Why so many Africans risk their lives to migrate to Europe

Bullshit..

Africa was RAPED by Europe, and specifically by the slave trade. This was noted way back at the beginning of the thread in the video in post 5 (which you were here for). That's not something you can just brush off.

From my link earlier:
>> as late as the mid-nineteenth century the Yoruba city of Abeokuta ran six miles along the bank of the Ogun River and had a population estimated at 200,000. Its craft industries thrived – ironwork, carpentry, tailoring, farming, tool-making, textiles. And this urban culture had been thriving for centuries, a city probably older than, say, New York is now. .<<
In short Africa was one hell of a lot better off before Euromerchants got to it.

Now tell us how the Native Americans "benefited" from being hunted down, slaughtered, deliberately infected with disease, shunted off to "reservations" and in a number of cases, exterminated completely. This oughta be entertaining too.

Bullshit..

Africa was RAPED by Europe, and specifically by the slave trade. This was noted way back at the beginning of the thread in the video in post 5 (which you were here for). That's not something you can just brush off.

From my link earlier:
>> as late as the mid-nineteenth century the Yoruba city of Abeokuta ran six miles along the bank of the Ogun River and had a population estimated at 200,000. Its craft industries thrived – ironwork, carpentry, tailoring, farming, tool-making, textiles. And this urban culture had been thriving for centuries, a city probably older than, say, New York is now. .<<
In short Africa was one hell of a lot better off before Euromerchants got to it.

Now tell us how the Native Americans "benefited" from being hunted down, slaughtered, deliberately infected with disease, shunted off to "reservations" and in a number of cases, exterminated completely. This oughta be entertaining too.
Once again, I'm not talking about back then... I'm saying that today's US blacks have benefitted from slavery because they are better off then blacks still in Africa today. Pretty simple concept really.

Bullshit..

From my link earlier:

Once again, I'm not talking about back then... I'm saying that today's US blacks have benefitted from slavery because they are better off then blacks still in Africa today. Pretty simple concept really.
I often wonder what Africa would have been like without interference from other people. I've read several booklets called Blacks Before America. The last chapter of one says that "today some dedicated black and white scholars are seeking the truth in Africa. They are determined to unlock more of the immediate and ancient African past, with hopes of giving to the world a new awareness and of dispelling the centuries-old errors and myths which perpetuated the American slave mentality and the slave economy.

Bullshit..

From my link earlier:

I often wonder what Africa would have been like without interference from other people. I've read several booklets called Blacks Before America. The last chapter of one says that "today some dedicated black and white scholars are seeking the truth in Africa. They are determined to unlock more of the immediate and ancient African past, with hopes of giving to the world a new awareness and of dispelling the centuries-old errors and myths which perpetuated the American slave mentality and the slave economy.
The whole continent would still be living in mud huts.

Republicans and their covert racism.

Today's Indians aren't freezing their asses off in a teepee, nor do they still ride horses exclusively, nor do they wear indian clothes. They also shop in supermarkets, don't speak their own languages anymore for the most part... In other words, they've seen that our way of life is better and have adopted it.
Look, my ancestors were serfs in the old country, that's why they came here. Did I benefit from that? YES! Because my ancestors went through hell, I have a better life than the people still in the old country. I'm not negating anyone's sacrifice, just stating the obvious that my life is better because of what they went through, and I thank them for making the hard choices and getting me here. What don't you get?

Today's Indians aren't freezing their asses off in a teepee, nor do they still ride horses exclusively, nor do they wear indian clothes. They also shop in supermarkets, don't speak their own languages anymore for the most part... In other words, they've seen that our way of life is better and have adopted it.
Look, my ancestors were serfs in the old country, that's why they came here. Did I benefit from that? YES! Because my ancestors went through hell, I have a better life than the people still in the old country. I'm not negating anyone's sacrifice, just stating the obvious that my life is better because of what they went through, and I thank them for making the hard choices and getting me here. What don't you get?
They've seen that our way of life is better and adopted it???? Are you kidding me? Traditionally, the way of life of the white man is barbaric and sadistic, invasive and controlling. We have stolen so many things from so many people to improve our own lives. You seriously need to watch the video "The Danger of a Single Story," by a Nigerian novelist. I've actually just read two of her father's novels and in one it says that what is an abomination to some may not be seen as an abomination to somebody else. We, as white Americans tend to believe that we are better than everyone else and that our way of life is better than everyone else's. We could NOT be more wrong.

They've seen that our way of life is better and adopted it???? Are you kidding me? Traditionally, the way of life of the white man is barbaric and sadistic, invasive and controlling. We have stolen so many things from so many people to improve our own lives. You seriously need to watch the video "The Danger of a Single Story," by a Nigerian novelist. I've actually just read two of her father's novels and in one it says that what is an abomination to some may not be seen as an abomination to somebody else. We, as white Americans tend to believe that we are better than everyone else and that our way of life is better than everyone else's. We could NOT be more wrong.
Whites have made everyone's lives better. There's bad things happening in all societies, but whites have contributed the most to our western lifestyle, which pretty much all other cultures have adopted, or want to adopt. If the indians in the US today have it so bad, why don't they go back to living in teepees and to being hunter gatherers who stole women off of each others tribes?

Forum List

Back