You can't blame anyone for what happened 150 years ago, unless they are democrats

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?

/---- I can see why you're confused being a libtard moonbat. When we talk about who freed the slaves it's always in response to a lib calling us racists, in the KKK and wanting to bring back Jim Crow laws. They try to rewrite history and we're just correcting them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are called racists because of your racist comments wackjob.
/---- Can you be specific for once? What racist comment?
View attachment 133415

You have done nothing but make racist comments.

The creators of the race card
th

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
White conservatives are all nuts. Question: who exactly do you want to today hold responsible for slavery? Nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery. So what's the deal?

Whites will be held responsible today for their continuing racism. Like you telling me to get you some bananas, or how blacks want to pattern themselves after gorillas. You don't get to make racist comments like this then ask fucked up, dumb ass, bullshit questions.

/---- I can see why you're confused being a libtard moonbat. When we talk about who freed the slaves it's always in response to a lib calling us racists, in the KKK and wanting to bring back Jim Crow laws. They try to rewrite history and we're just correcting them.

View attachment 133415

th
/---- Then it should be easy to re post a few. BTW your bullying me by calling me a racist won't shut me up.

White conservatives are all nuts. Question: who exactly do you want to today hold responsible for slavery? Nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery. So what's the deal?

Whites will be held responsible today for their continuing racism. Like you telling me to get you some bananas, or how blacks want to pattern themselves after gorillas. You don't get to make racist comments like this then ask fucked up, dumb ass, bullshit questions.
/----- Who said that? Your imaginary friend?

Not what I asked, I asked who alive today is responsible for to pay reparations to the slaves?

Why don't you learn from the past and don't make the same mistake in the present and future, or don't and repeat history.

Blacks were not the only slaves here in America and even blacks owned slaves during that time and if you disagree then look it up and enjoy learning the truth. Also Slaves were sold by conquering Tribes in Africa to slave traders and a lot of the Slave traders dealt with Moors in certain regions.

Now I know this goes against your train of thought only Whites enslaved the Black and Native American race but if you really look at history and the history of slavery you will realize the entire human race has been guilty of the practice and not just whites or Conservative men.

Lincoln was not out to free the Slaves when he became President and had actually defended slave owners in the past, so this notion the GOP was the one that freed the slaves is cute because if you really dig into the real reason it was to punish the South for it insurrection and to take away it free labor force which made it an Economic reason and less about the right of freedom of the Slave.

Again I know that does not suit your Trotsky point of view because in your mind Lincoln wanted a war with the Southern Confederate States while all the long all he wanted was to abolish slavery over a period of time but because the Confederate Southern States were against the idea of losing their free labor force and the Federal Government telling new possible States and territories they could not have slaves caused them to react the way they did and then Lincoln had no choice but to punish them for their betrayal against the Union.

Now you will deny the reality that Slavery in America was more than African Slaves and then deny the reality that Lincoln was a defender of Slave owners when he was younger, and then deny the reality that Tribes in Africa sold other tribes into slavery just because you want to blame White America for your pathetic excuse of a life.

Now go read history and not the one where only whites are racist and the plague of the world!

Oh, Slavery is still alive today and practice amongst Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites right here in the States and if you deny that then you know nothing at all!
I agree with what you said about the reasons for the Civil War and Lincoln's motives. It wasn't about freeing the slaves, at least not from the government's perspective. The slavery issue, which DID actually matter to a lot of people, worked really well to recruit young cannon fodder, though, so the government used it.
I haven't heard OP blaming his pathetic excuse of a life on anyone. I haven't heard he's got a pathetic excuse of a life.
The cultural segregation of the races isn't over. That's all. OP is still pushing because the job isn't done. That's really evident in just about every thread here.
The only people who have the power to preserve or re-institute wholesale segregation are BLACK PEOPLE.

White people don't have the privilege, nor the group cohesion to pull off what black students did at Evergreen State and elsewhere.

In defense of defense of an abused and beleagured citizenry , the Ku Klux Klan was formed Christmas Eve , 152 years ago. Not for Self but for Others.

Nope - you have the date correct but those six guys simply formed a whimsical social club because they were bored. Had no purpose for "others". It really had no purpose for anything except self-amusement (hence the silly K-alliteration).

Of course, it didn't stay that way once it was taken over in the next year by the already long-established "night rider" elements. These elements also formed at least two dozen other similar vigilante groups all around the same time. The reason we remember the Klan better than we remember the Knights of the Rising Sun etc, is because it was the Klan that got re-formed in 1915, piggybacking on the notoriety of the "Birth of a Nation" film and the overt and rampant racism of the time, and developed into a far larger and far more influential group than it or any other of the 19th Century groups had ever been.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.
th

There is no white genocide and there never has been.​
You don't want to even research if it is true, because if it was, your ranting would be utterly meaningless.

You don't have a clue about the lives of white Americans, much less the lives of white people across the globe.

Why don't you learn from the past and don't make the same mistake in the present and future, or don't and repeat history.

Blacks were not the only slaves here in America and even blacks owned slaves during that time and if you disagree then look it up and enjoy learning the truth. Also Slaves were sold by conquering Tribes in Africa to slave traders and a lot of the Slave traders dealt with Moors in certain regions.

Now I know this goes against your train of thought only Whites enslaved the Black and Native American race but if you really look at history and the history of slavery you will realize the entire human race has been guilty of the practice and not just whites or Conservative men.

Lincoln was not out to free the Slaves when he became President and had actually defended slave owners in the past, so this notion the GOP was the one that freed the slaves is cute because if you really dig into the real reason it was to punish the South for it insurrection and to take away it free labor force which made it an Economic reason and less about the right of freedom of the Slave.

Again I know that does not suit your Trotsky point of view because in your mind Lincoln wanted a war with the Southern Confederate States while all the long all he wanted was to abolish slavery over a period of time but because the Confederate Southern States were against the idea of losing their free labor force and the Federal Government telling new possible States and territories they could not have slaves caused them to react the way they did and then Lincoln had no choice but to punish them for their betrayal against the Union.

Now you will deny the reality that Slavery in America was more than African Slaves and then deny the reality that Lincoln was a defender of Slave owners when he was younger, and then deny the reality that Tribes in Africa sold other tribes into slavery just because you want to blame White America for your pathetic excuse of a life.

Now go read history and not the one where only whites are racist and the plague of the world!

Oh, Slavery is still alive today and practice amongst Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Whites right here in the States and if you deny that then you know nothing at all!
I agree with what you said about the reasons for the Civil War and Lincoln's motives. It wasn't about freeing the slaves, at least not from the government's perspective. The slavery issue, which DID actually matter to a lot of people, worked really well to recruit young cannon fodder, though, so the government used it.
I haven't heard OP blaming his pathetic excuse of a life on anyone. I haven't heard he's got a pathetic excuse of a life.
The cultural segregation of the races isn't over. That's all. OP is still pushing because the job isn't done. That's really evident in just about every thread here.
The only people who have the power to preserve or re-institute wholesale segregation are BLACK PEOPLE.

White people don't have the privilege, nor the group cohesion to pull off what black students did at Evergreen State and elsewhere.
What got "pulled off" at Evergreen State was that this year it was the white students who had programs off campus instead of the traditional sending the black students off. What a scream that engendered.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In defense of defense of an abused and beleagured citizenry , the Ku Klux Klan was formed Christmas Eve , 152 years ago. Not for Self but for Others.

Nope - you have the date correct but those six guys simply formed a whimsical social club because they were bored. Had no purpose for "others". It really had no purpose for anything except self-amusement (hence the silly K-alliteration).

Of course, it didn't stay that way once it was taken over in the next year by the already long-established "night rider" elements. These elements also formed at least two dozen other similar vigilante groups all around the same time. The reason we remember the Klan better than we remember the Knights of the Rising Sun etc, is because it was the Klan that got re-formed in 1915, piggybacking on the notoriety of the "Birth of a Nation" film and the overt and rampant racism of the time, and developed into a far larger and far more influential group than it or any other of the 19th Century groups had ever been.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.
th

You don't want to even research if it is true, because if it was, your ranting would be utterly meaningless.

You don't have a clue about the lives of white Americans, much less the lives of white people across the globe.

We have a pretty good clue because we have been taught the white mans science. math, history, religion, philosophy, etc.

Furthermore since the majority of people here are white as you guys ae so adept at bragging about we interact more with you than you do with us, giving us even a better understanding of you than you have of us. However I don' have to research your silly claim of white genocide because it's fake news and proven untrue.

View attachment 133415

th
/---- Then it should be easy to re post a few. BTW your bullying me by calling me a racist won't shut me up.

I'm not concerned about shutting you up. You have made racist comments and I don't have to go look for them to prove shit to your racist ass,

th

We have a pretty good clue because we have been taught the white mans science. math, history, religion, philosophy, etc.

Furthermore since the majority of people here are white as you guys ae so adept at bragging about we interact more with you than you do with us, giving us even a better understanding of you than you have of us. However I don' have to research your silly claim of white genocide because it's fake news and proven untrue.
Everything you say about us is laughably wrong. You obviously don't know much of anything, and that is probably due to the fact that most black people live in overwhelmingly black areas that are far more openly racist than any similar white area.

"White genocide" hasn't been disproven, moron. Even idiots like Guno know it is true. The only attempt to disprove it was through laughable BBC articles that claim that non-whites are decreasing their birth rates too.

th

science and math are pretty universal. 2x2=4 everywhere. birds and bees are the same everywhere.
philosophy? Hell, PLEASE if there is one that makes more sense than the bullshit they argue in philosophy class coming out of the black community or Africa, alert me.

You whites only have the US congress , senate, Supreme court, most federal and state courts, the presidency, and all its cabinet positions, every state legislature and most city councils. That's all.

th

Everything you say about us is laughably wrong. You obviously don't know much of anything, and that is probably due to the fact that most black people live in overwhelmingly black areas that are far more openly racist than any similar white area.

"White genocide" hasn't been disproven, moron. Even idiots like Guno know it is true. The only attempt to disprove it was through laughable BBC articles that claim that non-whites are decreasing their birth rates too.

I know I am right. And I know you are full of shit.

So who are these people trying to wipe out whites?

You whites only have the US congress , senate, Supreme court, most federal and state courts, the presidency, and all its cabinet positions, every state legislature and most city councils. That's all.
NONE of them work for white people.

The government only deals us on an individual basis until we are a powerless minority, and then they will ignore us or oppress us like South Africa ignores and oppresses its white population.

th

science and math are pretty universal. 2x2=4 everywhere. birds and bees are the same everywhere.
philosophy? Hell, PLEASE if there is one that makes more sense than the bullshit they argue in philosophy class coming out of the black community or Africa, alert me.

Well the whole white Euro American philosophy is bullshit old lady if you want to be honest about it. Now I don't know exactly what philosophy you think is coming from the black community, so please describe it.

The government only deals us on an individual basis until we are a powerless minority, and then they will ignore us or oppress us like South Africa ignores and oppresses its white population.

That's a lie. Whites are not even close to being ignored in any form in these United States. In South Africa blacks are 89 Percent of the population. Whites are 8 percent. The white minority is not oppressed in South Africa. Considering what they did, they should be happy they were not wiped out.

You guys are loony bird crazy. Seriously. You actually believe this shit..

th

Well the whole white Euro American philosophy is bullshit old lady if you want to be honest about it. Now I don't know exactly what philosophy you think is coming from the black community, so please describe it.
No, you read that sentence wrong. If there is a better philosophy coming from the black community, please let's have it because the philosophies I was forced to read and ponder were BULLSHIT.

th

No, you read that sentence wrong. If there is a better philosophy coming from the black community, please let's have it because the philosophies I was forced to read and ponder were BULLSHIT.

Fair enough. I apologize.

I asked you who were the people trying to wipe out all whites?

Forum List

Back