The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

first_slave.jpg

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that when about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

View attachment 132925

None of that rant has anything to do with the topic,

th

This is 2017 not the 1800's and republicans of today are full of shit.​

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

View attachment 132925

The question wasn't "whose fault was it?" (naturally you say it was Democrats). I think the OP needs a bit more coffee, but if I read it right, he wants you to refute that whites had extra rights prior to desegregation, by law.

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that when about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

View attachment 132925

None of that rant has anything to do with the topic,

th

This is 2017 not the 1800's and republicans of today are full of shit.​

You beat me to it by 2 seconds.

of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here
By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

View attachment 132925

The question wasn't "whose fault was it?" (naturally you say it was Democrats). I think the OP needs a bit more coffee, but if I read it right, he wants you to refute that whites had extra rights prior to desegregation, by law.

What I wrote was pretty simple to understand. Whites seem to have amnesia as to why equal rights measures had to be passed that they call giving extra rights.

From someone who is old enough to remember, here's the deal:

Negroes (aka "colored people") were the victim of all sorts of discrimination, hate crimes, and slights. Over time, "White America" saw this and wanted to bring about an end to such abuses, by creating what we called a "color-blind" society, where everyone would be judged by "the content of their character and not the color of their skin." There was a colored guy who authored this description...don't recall what his name was.

Then the Supreme Court stepped in and decreed that in order to abolish discrimination, "we" had to create a new form of discrimination - basically against Whites - called "Affirmative Action." This pissed off a lot of people, mainly working-class white people (not the rich, educated bastards who created Affirmative Action), who PERCEIVED that their rights were being trampled on, in the interest of making rich, privileged white people feel good about themselves. (The actual number of White People who were harmed was and is microscopic compared to the number who perceive themselves as being victimized).

But the bottom line was - and remains - that a lot of marginally qualified "African Americans," Hispanics, and women are being accepted, hired, promoted, and exalted, all in the name of "Diversity," which is what Affirmative Action was re-named after everyone saw what bullshit it actually was.

And on the other side of the racial coin, the creation of Affirmative Action/Diversity, along with "Black" political leaders who exalted "Victimhood" above all other values, spawned a couple generations of "minorities" who EXPECT not EQUAL TREATMENT, but rather privileged treatment, because, you see, their tenth generation ancestors may have been slaves.

And that is why working-class "White" people are resentful when they see acceptances, hirings, promotions, and other rewards that are supposed to be handed out on the basis of qualifications or merit, handed out to someone marginally qualified because they happen to be the right race, ethnicity, gender, or what-have-you.

Understand?

What'd we call the years between 2776 and 1965 "by law"?

/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
libtard.jpg

of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here
By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

What'd we call the years between 2776 and 1965 "by law"?

A typo.

Now why don't you answer the question. What do you call the years between 1776 and 1965 if not whites getting extra rights at the expense of everyone else?

Who gives a shit? That was decades ago. There is no systematic discrimination against blacks anymore. Perhaps individual but that won't ever go away.
Just like your racist bias against whites.
Grow up

/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
View attachment 132929

If blacks were denied rights, whites got extra rights blacks could not have.

Learn how to think before you post.

I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

A black kills a black and it's murder.
A black kills a white and it's murder.
A black miles a Mexican and it,'s murder.

A white kills a black and it's a hate crime.

This says it's extra bad for whites to kill blacks.

Why is that?

Is the death of my relative somehow lesser than a black loss?

I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

No. No credit.
You best just feel guilt anyway and by gawd you best embrace it or you're a racist.
And get busy paying reparations too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back