You can't blame anyone for what happened 150 years ago, unless they are democrats

Why would anyone want to BLAME whites? Whites brought Africans over here, taught them how to be civilized, and then died setting them free. So they had to work off their education and whatnot. Everyone has to work in life to get somewhere. So maybe a "thank you" would be nice.

Yyyyeah ummm.... what thrift store sold you your history book?
I think it was called "reality and the facts people don't want to see" bookstore. :biggrin:

In the "crapola that nobody wants" bin. :)
It's "crapola that nobody wants to hear about". At least read the whole sign. :D

In defense of defense of an abused and beleagured citizenry , the Ku Klux Klan was formed Christmas Eve , 152 years ago. Not for Self but for Others.

Nope - you have the date correct but those six guys simply formed a whimsical social club because they were bored. Had no purpose for "others". It really had no purpose for anything except self-amusement (hence the silly K-alliteration).

Of course, it didn't stay that way once it was taken over in the next year by the already long-established "night rider" elements. These elements also formed at least two dozen other similar vigilante groups all around the same time. The reason we remember the Klan better than we remember the Knights of the Rising Sun etc, is because it was the Klan that got re-formed in 1915, piggybacking on the notoriety of the "Birth of a Nation" film and the overt and rampant racism of the time, and developed into a far larger and far more influential group than it or any other of the 19th Century groups had ever been.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.

In defense of defense of an abused and beleagured citizenry , the Ku Klux Klan was formed Christmas Eve , 152 years ago. Not for Self but for Others.

Nope - you have the date correct but those six guys simply formed a whimsical social club because they were bored. Had no purpose for "others". It really had no purpose for anything except self-amusement (hence the silly K-alliteration).

Of course, it didn't stay that way once it was taken over in the next year by the already long-established "night rider" elements. These elements also formed at least two dozen other similar vigilante groups all around the same time. The reason we remember the Klan better than we remember the Knights of the Rising Sun etc, is because it was the Klan that got re-formed in 1915, piggybacking on the notoriety of the "Birth of a Nation" film and the overt and rampant racism of the time, and developed into a far larger and far more influential group than it or any other of the 19th Century groups had ever been.

Go back to KlanKraft. White geNOcide was rampant throughout the South after the war of northern aggression. Check out the LA House of Reps in 1865. VFW. Very Few Whites. Times haven't changed that much. Robbin , rapin , miscegeny , around blax never relax.

I have no idea what "Klankraft" is. Sounds like a German 1980s pop band. What I do know is the history.

th

There is no white genocide and there never has been.​

th

Actually, there was, in Ukraine, to name just one example, where Stalin purposely starved 20 million Ukrainians.

th

Actually, there was, in Ukraine, to name just one example, where Stalin purposely starved 20 million Ukrainians.

th

We are taking about the United States. There are no democrats and republcians in the Ukriane.​

th

th

We are taking about the United States. There are no democrats and republcians in the Ukriane.​
Ya, but there are Ukrainians in the US!

We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.

There was of course genocide going on by whites on blacks. No question about that. Having lost their ability to own people, living in a devastated war zone and finding themselves suddenly competing for livelihoods with an entire population they had just recently treated as cattle, it is not an inaccurate description. Freed blacks who had the temerity to commit outrageous acts of Uppityness such as, oh, "walking into town in broad daylight", or "expecting to be paid fair wages for their labor", were commonly harassed, beaten, shot, hung, and in at least one case --- skinned. SKINNED. With the carcass hung prominently as a terroristic warning to other blacks.

This was the mindset that took over the Klan and organized dozens of other similar vigilante groups to pursue the same objectives via teamwork. Sometimes such acts were organized and/or planned, other times they flared up spontaneously. Such was the mindset. And it continued for several decades in the form of rampant lynchings, in no way confined to the South, complete with souvenir postcards and body parts (BODY PARTS) bought and sold, until the onset of World War Two*. Not that WW2 arrested it completely, but it did slow it down enough for the Rosa Parkses and her numerous co-spirits to gain a foothold of assertion after interminable decades and centuries of degradation.

It's really a human success story of overcoming unspeakable and undeserved obstacles, hence the theme song of "We Shall Overcome". That's exactly what that song is about.

*for more on this intervening period between the Wars, the interested reader is referred to this thread. And to this thread. Warning -- contents will be disturbing. The reader who does not find the content disturbing is referred to a psychiatrist.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We keep getting told how democrats had slaves and how republicans freed the slaves. I have been told I need to educate myself to learn real black history in America.

Some democrats owned slaves in the 1800's. A republican freed the slaves in the 1860's.

Now why is it that when we discuss slavery we are told by white conservatives how we can't blame or hold anyone today responsible for the past when we are black and talk about how whites did things, but white conservatives can blame democrats of today for something that happened 150-200 years ago?
There is not a single individual today who has owned a black slave in the United States of America.

Until you come to terms with that absolute fact, then you'll continue to be treated as a 'one-trick-pony'.

I am not the one who bought up how democrats owned slaves dumb ass.

Now when you come to terms with the fact that the issue of racism in this nation goes way past slavery and reaches to the right now, then you will be treated as a dumb ass white boy who wants to derail threads with his excuses.

Now when you come to terms with the fact that the issue of racism in this nation goes way past slavery and reaches to the right now, then you will be treated as a dumb ass white boy who wants to derail threads with his excuses.
Just as soon as you come to terms with the fact that NO ONE today has owned slaves in the USA and cannot be held responsible for that.

Until then, you're just another idiot sitting in the corner, slapping your head and wondering where your helmet is.

Just as soon as you come to terms with the fact that NO ONE today has owned slaves in the USA and cannot be held responsible for that.

Until then, you're just another idiot sitting in the corner, slapping your head and wondering where your helmet is.

Dunno if I missed something but the way I read it the thread is about Past as Prologue --- not whether anybody owns a slave today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now when you come to terms with the fact that the issue of racism in this nation goes way past slavery and reaches to the right now, then you will be treated as a dumb ass white boy who wants to derail threads with his excuses

/---- I can see why you're confused being a libtard moonbat. When we talk about who freed the slaves it's always in response to a lib calling us racists, in the KKK and wanting to bring back Jim Crow laws. They try to rewrite history and we're just correcting them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I also don't get the title of this thread. I presume it's supposed to mean "Democrats", not "democrats", but the first African slaves in North America were brought here (by Spanish merchants) three hundred years before the Democratic Party ever existed and way before there was a country here, or even colonies, in the 1530s.

That story actually has a happy ending.--- the captives, about 150 Africans, overpowered their captors upon landing in what is now South Carolina, and escaped, never to be seen again, presumably integrating with and living with the Native Americans they found, which was then the only other population. The next ones would not be so lucky.

/--- thanks, I didn't know that.

I also don't get the title of this thread. I presume it's supposed to mean "Democrats", not "democrats", but the first African slaves in North America were brought here (by Spanish merchants) three hundred years before the Democratic Party ever existed and way before there was a country here, or even colonies, in the 1530s.

That story actually has a happy ending.--- the captives, about 150 Africans, overpowered their captors upon landing in what is now South Carolina, and escaped, never to be seen again, presumably integrating with and living with the Native Americans they found, which was then the only other population. The next ones would not be so lucky.

Thanks for the thanks. I think it's vital to know what's back there.

I believe I first came across that story (and later confirmed via other sources) in a book called "Lies my Teacher Told Me". Which I highly recommend.

/---- I can see why you're confused being a libtard moonbat. When we talk about who freed the slaves it's always in response to a lib calling us racists, in the KKK and wanting to bring back Jim Crow laws. They try to rewrite history and we're just correcting them.

You are called racists because of your racist comments wackjob.

White conservatives are all nuts. Question: who exactly do you want to today hold responsible for slavery? Nobody alive today had anything to do with slavery. So what's the deal?

You are called racists because of your racist comments wackjob.
/---- Can you be specific for once? What racist comment?
play-the-race.jpg

Thanks for the thanks. I think it's vital to know what's back there.

I believe I first came across that story (and later confirmed via other sources) in a book called "Lies my Teacher Told Me". Which I highly recommend. [sic]

Too bad you didn't read a book about avoiding sentence fragments.

Forum List

Back