You are being lied to by the media. Trump has not lost ANY election cases

Trump has THREE cases before the courts pertaining to this election and NONE of them have been dismissed or litigated yet.

All the other suits are from outside parties/individuals.

Now, after you realize the media has misrepresented the FACTS yet again feel free to stop using the Trump lost again bullshit because his cases have not been adjudicated yet.
lol

Trump has THREE cases before the courts pertaining to this election and NONE of them have been dismissed or litigated yet.

Now, after you realize the media has misrepresented the FACTS yet again feel free to stop using the Trump lost again bullshit because his cases have not been adjudicated yet.
So, what are the 3 cases left, before the court? What is their arguments, and why do you think, they have a chance of winning them? And will there be enough of a win, to change the result of this Biden landslide win?
They're listed above. None amount to anything close to the votes needed

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/us/politics/trump-election-lawsuits.htmlLooks like three "pending" and one win

The win was for 76 votes

Two pending are for 600 votes and 10,000 votes

One other is pending and likely to be thrown out

Not nearly enough to change the results
And the 10,000 are absentee votes that were received after the election but within the three days allowed.

They have NOT been added to the tally because of the potential legal challenge. They are NOT needed

OP, have you no shame to find yourself GRASPING at such ridiculous straws?

Gramps, thanks. good to see this.

Semantics.

The Trump campaign and its allies have had 32 court cases dismissed or withdrawn. He has only had one that went his way, which was later overturned by the PA Supreme Court.

The 0-3 result for Trump’s campaign on Thursday came on the heels of its decision to drop the federal lawsuit in Michigan, which had sought to stop the certification of ballots in Wayne County, Michigan.​
And it came after the campaign and its allies had already lost or withdrew 29 other post-election legal cases, according to the Democracydocket.com, which is tracking such cases.​

Your signature line is just another one of your lies. All you want to protect is the bankers and fund managers who could care less about what the people have actually voted for. I look forward to the day your laughter turns to tears when those crooked fund managers are hauled off to the pokey for the attempted fraud on the people of this nation.

Semantics.

The Trump campaign and its allies have had 32 court cases dismissed or withdrawn. He has only had one that went his way, which was later overturned by the PA Supreme Court.

The 0-3 result for Trump’s campaign on Thursday came on the heels of its decision to drop the federal lawsuit in Michigan, which had sought to stop the certification of ballots in Wayne County, Michigan.​
And it came after the campaign and its allies had already lost or withdrew 29 other post-election legal cases, according to the Democracydocket.com, which is tracking such cases.​

Your signature line is just another one of your lies. All you want to protect is the bankers and fund managers who could care less about what the people have actually voted for. I look forward to the day your laughter turns to tears when those crooked fund managers are hauled off to the pokey for the attempted fraud on the people of this nation.
toto is the biggest shill form langley of them all,best not to feed the troll and do what i have done,put him on ignore.
I generally just ignore towel boy. Actually I do that with most of the trolls on here.
great minds think alike. i watch what they say to someone like you and then post showing what retards they are that they have nothing to back up their babble on and most the time,dont even read their babble they post back to me.i try not to feed the trolls as much as possible.
exactly

This is the same guy who started a thread titled "We righties have to be prepared to lose".
Turns out was the least ready of all righties.
you should have understood that. See we know it's a competition and there can be a winner and there will be a loser.

You can't change reality. Biden has 306 EC votes that will be cast in 15 Dec 2020. You are out of options.

Biden doesn’t have shit right now...

On January 20th 2021 Biden will be President and Trump and his allies lawsuits will be tossed and forgotten...

Spin little tRumpling, spin like the wind!

Or a tangerine tornado of lies.
Guiliani should be strapped to a windmill.

If 80 million people voted for Biden, then why are dementia patients locked up in convalesant homes? Le tthem all out. Give them back their driver's licenses, hire them to be teller in your local banks, allow them access to babysit or teach your children.

Or not.
If Biden wins as POTUS...then of course it would be quite unfair to keep dementia patients locked up and not free to conduct business.

I can see the lawsuits now:

"Ma'am, your father can no longer drive due to his dementia. We are revoking his license to protect the public".

"Really. But our potus has dementia and he is driving the USA. Will you revoke HIS license"?

I cannot figure out why they picked Biden, who has clear and evident ....'problems'....both cerebrally and morally.

Since they would have voted however their masters told them to, they should have picked the obelisk from the movie 2001...

1606055155509.png

There are far more reasons for that 'candidate' than Quid Pro Joe.

I cannot figure out why they picked Biden, who has clear and evident ....'problems'....both cerebrally and morally.

Because he could beat Trump.

And he did.

So would that obelisk assuming the same machinations by the Fascists you favor.

Can you name the reasons you imagined (I almost said 'think') Joe the better candidate?

At least the obelisk didn't take bribes from Communist China, Russia and Ukraine......as far as I know.

Forum List

Back