Yes, They ARE Coming For Your Guns, Ensuring You No Longer Have The Right to Protect Yourselves

Ok. Here be the rub. Every State has laws which prohibit pointing weapons at people. It is generally called Brandishing. You just can’t do it. You can use a weapon in self defense. However pointing the weapon to scare someone is illegal.

when the St Louis Couple were in the news. I said the smart thing to do Tactically and Strategically was retreat inside the house and then shoot anyone who entered. Then you can claim you were a feared for your life. Running around outside pointing the weapon at people means you are the criminal. This is not new. It has been this way for a long time.

If you find yourself in a similar situation. Do the smart thing. Or become a martyr to the cause. Your choice.

Ok. Here be the rub. Every State has laws which prohibit pointing weapons at people. It is generally called Brandishing. You just can’t do it. You can use a weapon in self defense. However pointing the weapon to scare someone is illegal.

when the St Louis Couple were in the news. I said the smart thing to do Tactically and Strategically was retreat inside the house and then shoot anyone who entered. Then you can claim you were a feared for your life. Running around outside pointing the weapon at people means you are the criminal. This is not new. It has been this way for a long time.

If you find yourself in a similar situation. Do the smart thing. Or become a martyr to the cause. Your choice.
That is what law enforcement always told me when it came to the home, "Let them get a foot in and then blast them".

As far as being out away from the home I was told don't let them get close enough to you to hurt you if you are threatened and cannot get away from them. That is where we need stand your ground laws throughout as long as these evil ones persist.

We are continuing to see Americans under liberal leadership / control will NOT be allowed to protect themselves. on their own property with their own legally purchased / owned firearms.
Well, no shit. Why do RINOs keep telling us to appropriate more and more money for the unionized collective-bargaining Democrat gun control cops under the Thin Blue Line Flag? And it's anathema to even consider "de-funding" their everlasting labor-union benefits and pension plans.
For defending their home their home was raided, all legally-owned firearms were seized, and they have been charged with FELONIES for standing their ground and protecting their lives....in a state that has the 'Stand Your Ground' and allows CCP carry of legally owned weapons
Why the fuck does even the NRA want us fingerprinted as criminals for concealed carry and have all our guns registered for eventual government confiscation?

We are continuing to see Americans under liberal leadership / control will NOT be allowed to protect themselves. on their own property with their own legally purchased / owned firearms.
Well, no shit. Why do RINOs keep telling us to appropriate more and more money for the unionized collective-bargaining Democrat gun control cops under the Thin Blue Line Flag? And it's anathema to even consider "de-funding" their everlasting labor-union benefits and pension plans.
For defending their home their home was raided, all legally-owned firearms were seized, and they have been charged with FELONIES for standing their ground and protecting their lives....in a state that has the 'Stand Your Ground' and allows CCP carry of legally owned weapons
Why the fuck does even the NRA want us fingerprinted as criminals for concealed carry and have all our guns registered for eventual government confiscation?
you are mistaking the NRA for Democrats...while at the same time the NRA seems to believe recently that if they make concessions to gun-grabbing Democrats it will help us all in the long run. Appeasement NEVER works.

First thing I will say is that as a law abiding citizen, Not one single gun has been taken away from me in the last 50 years. there is of course a large number of people who wish it would happen. just as there are a large number of people who wish that zero laws of any kind are enacted for any reason against gun proliferation.

Forum List

Back