Florida’s Hispanic Community

Biden is barking up the wrong tree because Hispanics know he sucks as far as their needs are concerned. Biden preys on the weak and stupid for votes. All Hispanics want is a shot at the American dream and Trump is the only one offering that. MAGA

This year, Latinos are expected for the first time to be the nation’s largest racial or ethnic minority in a U.S. presidential election, with a record 32 million projected to be eligible to vote. They will account for 13.3% of all eligible voters. However, the number of Latino eligible voters is still far below the 60 million Latinos who live in the country.
The vast majority of Latinos are "LEGAL" immigrants.
These "LEGAL" immigrants are pissed at the totally MSM driven statement "Trump anti-immigrant".
Google has 59,900 results of Trump anti-immigrant"... but only 3,720 "Trump anti illegal immigrant".
What this means is in many cases with 32 million Latinos projected to voting it is almost a certainty ALL of them are either "LEGAL" or relatives of "LEGAL" immigrants. These "LEGAL" immigrants or relatives are totally insulted by Biden/et.al. calling Trump Anti Immigrant because these Latinos
became or their relatives did "LEGAL" citizens by following the laws of America.
There are over 50 million people like me, who have relatives or who became "LEGAL" immigrants and WE know what it took to become a "LEGAL" citizen!

So when the MSM calls "Trump anti-immigrant" we know this is a lie...after all he's married to a LEGAL immigrant as was his grandmother!
So the vast majority of Latinos, etc. with just this ONE gigantic lie seriously question the MSM and hence the Democrats that the MSM support.

Last edited:
Why doesn’t Biden, and the Left Brag about Boycotting GOYA Foods because the Owner praised Trump for ALL the Good things that Trump had done for the HISPANIC PEOPLE!

I always liked Goya, but I go out of my way now that if they sell something I want to buy then I specifically look at theirs first

Why doesn’t Biden, and the Left Brag about Boycotting GOYA Foods because the Owner praised Trump for ALL the Good things that Trump had done for the HISPANIC PEOPLE!
Did Biden call for a boycott of Goya? That sounds childish, and something Trump would do, if it served his personal purpose...but not Biden...

Did Biden call for a boycott of Goya? That sounds childish, and something Trump would do, if it served his personal purpose...bu not Biden...
You must no be paying attention to all of the people being fired for childish reasons by the new dictatorship created by the Progs.

Did Biden call for a boycott of Goya? That sounds childish, and something Trump would do, if it served his personal purpose...but not Biden...

Yeah, Democrats don't call for boycotts, just Trump. I'm just shaking my head. You're such a sheep

This year, Latinos are expected for the first time to be the nation’s largest racial or ethnic minority in a U.S. presidential election, with a record 32 million projected to be eligible to vote. They will account for 13.3% of all eligible voters. However, the number of Latino eligible voters is still far below the 60 million Latinos who live in the country.
The vast majority of Latinos are "LEGAL" immigrants.
These "LEGAL" immigrants are pissed at the totally MSM driven statement "Trump anti-immigrant".
Google has 59,900 results of Trump anti-immigrant"... but only 3,720 "Trump anti illegal immigrant".
What this means is in many cases with 32 million Latinos projected to voting it is almost a certainty ALL of them are either "LEGAL" or relatives of "LEGAL" immigrants. These "LEGAL" immigrants or relatives are totally insulted by Biden/et.al. calling Trump Anti Immigrant because these Latinos
became or their relatives did "LEGAL" citizens by following the laws of America.
There are over 50 million people like me, latinos, that are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives and WE know what it took to become a "LEGAL"
citizen! So when the MSM calls "Trump anti-immigrant" we know this is a lie...after all he's married to a LEGAL immigrant as was his grandmother!
So the vast majority of Latinos, etc. with just this ONE gigantic lie seriously question the MSM and hence the Democrats that the MSM support.
the Hispanic family I know here in Chiraq, love trump. The neighbor's father can't stop praising trump. truly remarkable in my eyes. When I speak with him, he hates illegals., hates them, they give him a bad name in his eyes.

Last edited:

Yeah, Democrats don't call for boycotts, just Trump. I'm just shaking my head. You're such a sheep
projecting is all they have., they hate what they do and stand for so much they wish to wash it off to others. doesn't work, but they think it does. I laugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Did Biden call for a boycott of Goya? That sounds childish, and something Trump would do, if it served his personal purpose...bu not Biden...
You must no be paying attention to all of the people being fired for childish reasons by the new dictatorship created by the Progs.
I think all of it is childish and stupid.

Boycotting big companies because of an owner's view or a CEOs view is a horrible idea!

It only hurts the every day Joe citizen working there to earn a living for themselves and family.

If a boycott works, it harms these workers, which have nothing to do with a CEO or owner, because they end up being the ones really hurt by it, with their hours cut, or losing their jobs to put food on the table.

I think all of it is childish and stupid.

Boycotting big companies because of an owner's view or a CEOs view is a horrible idea!

It only hurts the every day Joe citizen working there to earn a living for themselves and family.

If a boycott works, it harms these workers, which have nothing to do with a CEO or owner, because they end up being the ones really hurt by it, with their hours cut, or losing their jobs to put food on the table.

I agree. But Democrats are constantly calling for boycotts. Why don't you ever mention this standard then?

I've consistently said I'm against virtually all boycotts. I don't participate in cancel culture either. I don't refuse to watch any of the elitist leftist entertainers because of their political views no matter how scummy they are.

But this standard you bring up. Why no mention when leftists do it? So?

Forum List

Back